English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Liverpool scalp league leaders Boro 3-0 with a brace from Rooney and one from captain Marcelo.

Interesting times at Liverpool.

After their result against Middlesbrough, Liverpool are now unbeaten in 13 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

I sent Jooles a premonition commiserations rep before the game, glad it never came back to haunt me haha.

Good game Jooles.

Liverpool go into 2nd place.

Took a point off of Ben' date=' still in with a shout but God how i needed a win, still well played China :)[/color']

Yeah, good game Dave. I ideally needed a win too to even keep second spot, but a point means we slip down to 3rd place after Liverpool beat 'Boro 3-0. Both us and Liverpool are now 4 points behind Jooles, so who knows what could happen in the last three games!

Regardless, good game Dave (for a 0-0 :P) :)

Swansea 0-1 Tranmere

Markus Rosenborg scored the only goal of the game around five minutes after the break for us.

Decided go attacking tonight with three up front and it worked, Cacau played on the right, Salihovic on the left and Rosenborg had the role in the centre, was without Ox and Elmander through injury and suspension.

Great result for us at top of the table swansea, bad thing is it was a good night for the teams around us who are trying sneak in the play offs so we remain 4 points off with just 3 games to go.

If we do miss out which is likely its still been a good season for us, only promoted last season so we have done well.

Walsall_FC_logo.gif

Crystal Palace 3-2 Walsall

L.AGUIAR 12

M.JARVIS 24

M.DEMBÉLÉ 38 (pen)

T.JANSSEN 51

G.TOQUERO 71

Strange night in Div 3 as the top 3 all taste defeat, mixed emotions as it's a missed opportunity to go top but promotion is the main aim and we remain 5 points clear of 3rd with now only 3 to play. Game at Swansea is looking bigger by the day.

Liverpool scalp league leaders Boro 3-0 with a brace from Rooney and one from captain Marcelo.

Interesting times at Liverpool.

After their result against Middlesbrough' date=' Liverpool are now unbeaten in 13 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.[/b']

I sent Jooles a premonition commiserations rep before the game, glad it never came back to haunt me haha.

Good game Jooles.

Liverpool go into 2nd place.

Ouch! In fairness the game was closer than the scoreline suggests. Sat back, tried to hit them on the break, peppered the Liverpool goal and MOTM Neuer plays a blinder. Conceded the last 2 while pushing for an equaliser.

No complaints though, what an incredible season Liverpool are having. Things are still in our hands though...B)

ROTHERHAM UNITED 3 ACCRINGTON STANLEY 1

Our run is finally over. According to the stats we were out played so no complaints with the result, good game Stu.

With Swindon Town up next, were gonna have to dust ourselves down and get back to winning ways if we want to keep our play off hopes alive.

So i say John HEITINGA is for sale for cash and only 2 clubs are interested but now 6 clubs are interested as soon as he goes to external.

Don't quite get why people constantly say this, I can offer players to external you would laugh at and that is a huge difference...

Only wanted cash.Which was like 5.6mil

Exactly, I didn't have the cash to bid but when he comes off his ban I can offer 1 or 2 nobody's that you wouldn't want which have quite high p/e values and come up with a good bid.

I could of waited for the cash ?

and as I'm in - 4 million debt i would of accepted something to get my wage bill lower.

All respect to you Riece, but Fish has a point. Im constantly in debt too, and to get 5/6 mill would have meant selling one of my other first teamers. When he's at external, I can probably get more for my players in a P/E for him than just selling them for cash, due to the inflated external chairman views of my players. :)

Following players can leave for cash.

POGREBNYAK, Pavel > £10m

RIERA, Albert > £8m

SIQUEIRA, Guilherme > £12m

MOSSORÓ, Márcio > £9m

BISEVAC, Milan > £10m

CASH ONLY....NO LESS THAN WHAT IM ASKING FOR EITHER AND NO P/E PLEASE.

Damien Sandow (Sethlark) steered Stockport County to victory against Aldershot Town.

Stockport County outclassed Aldershot Town and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Eduardo scored all 3 goals for Stockport County and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Finally slip out of playoff contention despite winning this contest, Eduardo getting the match ball. I see the Aldershot manager has moved on to manage Derby, so all the best. :) Next up, we have 3 very winnable games, so we'll want to end the season on a high.

Ouch! In fairness the game was closer than the scoreline suggests. Sat back' date=' tried to hit them on the break, peppered the Liverpool goal and MOTM Neuer plays a blinder. Conceded the last 2 while pushing for an equaliser.

No complaints though, what an incredible season Liverpool are having. Things are still in our hands though...B)[/quote']

Yes mate the scoreline flattered us a bit, that pushing for an equalizer may be the error that costs you the title now that you have the weakest GD of top three.

Posted a match report on tonight's game:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2563394&postcount=1844

Joel OBI has completed his move to Leyton Orient from Doncaster Rovers for 4,700,000. All other offers were turned down.

He's had his injury problems but I can't resist an Inter youth for near CV. :o

I've been selling most of my riser so my money has been investing in more younger talent for the future of Orient.

Tightest Div 1 title race in a competitive forum set-up ever?

div1game18.jpg

Who's your money on?

We are definitely having a better 2nd half to the season for sure.

He's had his injury problems but I can't resist an Inter youth for near CV. :o

I've been selling most of my riser so my money has been investing in more younger talent for the future of Orient.

Great signing for you Geoffrey I love what you have been doing with the club.

Ahmad Rifai earned a draw with Huddersfield Town

against West Ham United.

The match ended 2 - 2

between Huddersfield

Town and West Ham United in their Division 1 fixture.

Cerci was on the

scoresheet for his side.

Another draw for The Terriers :o

Ah well, anyway it's good to see Torino's man getting on the scoresheet. Dedicated your goals to Superga tragedy uh, Alessio ?! :)