English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Very very talented young player' date=' I'm delighted to get him for just 500k over CV after he requested a transfer, shocked to have no competition for him.

[/quote']

Was thinking about it, but it would've been CRUEEL ;)

Gaúcho RONALDINHO has completed his move to Northampton Town (Sir Abdul Legend) from Everton (Sean Oneill) for £9,121,000 after requesting a transfer.

Very pleased with this, only 2M over my CV aswell, some of the stuff hes doing at 33 is incredible, playing with a grin on his face again, lets hope he can fire us out of the relegation battle.

Northampton Town have broken their transfer record by signing Gerard DEULOFEU from Derby County for £14,170,000

Would've paid double that amount if i had to, as far as 'talentend youths' go, there arent many - if any, better than this lad in world football, hes going to be a big big player.

Dave Syers is just...

He rejected my offer to join this club two straight times and now today He's rose up to a 75. SM screwed me over on this guy :P

Free Agent Dave SYERS has rejected the offer from Leyton Orient.
Free Agent Dave SYERS has rejected the offer from Leyton Orient.

Yes Dom give youth a chance :)
I second this thought :P

How would you like it if you were a youth player trying to make a living off a career you're never given a chance in' date=' Dom? Think of the poor children :([/quote']

Hmm...

Elsewhere, outside the realm of egging on jealous and outrageously overt match-fixing, BiggaMemo :)

Just noticed something about my next opponents. Crystal Palace.

Manager has not logged in, in the last 21 days yet they have won 4 n drawn 1 in their last 5 games. Their best run all season!

This annoys me big time, as most of us are logging in everyday and putting a lot of effort into our teams only to struggle to put a decent run of wins together.

This is not a dig at D.Richardson the Palace manager, as we don't know why he not been on but a major dig at SM!!!

Sort it out! This is not on!

Morning chaps! The little one's christening went smooth as butter so im a happy (albeit skint chappy) only 5 months to go until her first birthday so need to start saving :P

Back to sm related news - over the last few weeks ive slowly been aquiring as many Cardiff city players as possibly with a pretty high success rate. Ive managed to pick up

Marshall

Nugent

Kimbo

Noone

Gestede

Campbell

Maynard

And this morning i managed to pick up

The offer for Peter WHITTINGHAM of Sporting CP from Everton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

No point in sitting there on a moutain of cash so signed up the boys i watch week in week out and will be cheering on in the big league next season :P

Should be seeing a cheeky rise for almost all of those players at some point. Bluebirds B)

Sold Subotic, for Yanga, and Wistel, pretty happy, to bring in two 90's if anything Yanga should drop one, unless Newcastle avoid the big drop.

Other news, I take on bury, and a win will place me in automatic promotion. Fingers crossed for me.

Morning chaps! The little one's christening went smooth as butter so im a happy (albeit skint chappy) only 5 months to go until her first birthday so need to start saving :P

Back to sm related news - over the last few weeks ive slowly been aquiring as many Cardiff city players as possibly with a pretty high success rate. Ive managed to pick up

Marshall

Nugent

Kimbo

Noone

Gestede

Campbell

Maynard

And this morning i managed to pick up

No point in sitting there on a moutain of cash so signed up the boys i watch week in week out and will be cheering on in the big league next season :P

Should be seeing a cheeky rise for almost all of those players at some point. Bluebirds B)

No one in Wales cares about Cardiff, its all about County ;)

Its European night tonight ::)

PREVIOUS WINNERS:

SMFA Champions Cup

Manchester United

Chelsea

Tottenham Hotspur

Arsenal

Fulham

SMFA Shield

Tottenham Hotspur

Everton

Liverpool x2

SMFA Cup semi 1st leg.

Liverpool take on Man United in the

SMFA Shield semi 1st leg

Chelsea take on Monpellier

Sheffield United take on Bristol City

Who will take one step forward towards Euro glory?

Can Manchester United push themselves closer to being the first club to win the SMFA Cup twice?

Will Liverpool get closer to winning 3 euro trophies consecutively?

Will Sheffield United or Bristol City take a step closer to the clubs first Euro trophy?

Will Chelsea steamroller un-managed Monpellier?

Will Boro fans and players be watching these Euro games on Sky?

Just noticed something about my next opponents. Crystal Palace.

Manager has not logged in' date=' in the last 21 days yet they have won 4 n drawn 1 in their last 5 games. Their best run all season!

This annoys me big time, as most of us are logging in everyday and putting a lot of effort into our teams only to struggle to put a decent run of wins together.

This is not a dig at D.Richardson the Palace manager, as we don't know why he not been on but a major dig at SM!!!

Sort it out! This is not on![/quote']

I agree m8, i mean im not moaning cuz its the same for every1 but it does go to prove that it doesnt affect results weather we change our teams to rest players or not. I like to keep my players 100% fit, that means they cant play 2 in a week, would we be better playing our strongest teams weather they are fit or not?:confused:

In a pretty much 50/50 game Liverpool go down 2-1 to 10 man Manchester United, I think we missed Rooney, not the greatest first leg since we were at home but still not out of it.

Possession

50% 50%

Total Shots

15 7

Shots On Target

7 6

Corners

8 8

Yellow Cards

0 2

Red Cards

0 1

Good game Si.

Very important game for Barnsley tonight as we travel to play off chasing Peterborough United.

A win tonight secures a play off place but our away form is very poor with no win away from home since the 6th March 8 games ago. Should i win the first team sqaud will be rested for the next two games in order to avoid injury and keep us fresh.

Fingers crossed :)

Very important game for Barnsley tonight as we travel to play off chasing Peterborough United.

A win tonight secures a play off place but our away form is very poor with no win away from home since the 6th March 8 games ago. Should i win the first team sqaud will be rested for the next two games in order to avoid injury and keep us fresh.

Fingers crossed :)

good luck bud.

Just wondering, is there a rule for promotion play offs in terms of loaning players to strengthen your team? Other setups i have played, we all agree that its fair not to loan players, however if you think it doesn't matter then its fine with me

what do you all think?

Just wondering' date=' is there a rule for promotion play offs in terms of loaning players to strengthen your team? Other setups i have played, we all agree that its fair not to loan players, however if you think it doesn't matter then its fine with me

what do you all think?[/quote']

Ahh the use of ringers. Do what you want, but it is massively unfair and if you do it and go on to beat me in the playoffs I will...

...cry (most probably!)

Just wondering if there is any serious interest in

Bocaly and Bisevac

Happy to keep em, but if very good cash offers come in I will accept has I can bring in very decent replacements for them.

Birmingham Youth Team

All available for loan, if you needing that little extra boost to get you through the last 3 games. Who ever takes any of them this season will have first refusal to have them for next season.

Just wondering' date=' is there a rule for promotion play offs in terms of loaning players to strengthen your team? Other setups i have played, we all agree that its fair not to loan players, however if you think it doesn't matter then its fine with me

I dont agree with it.

I'm stuck in two minds over this issue to be honest. Depends on situations, but if you got to where you are without loans then no you shouldn't get loans in, unless u been really hurt with injuries and suspensions.

I'm stuck in two minds over this issue to be honest. Depends on situations' date=' but if you got to where you are without loans then no you shouldn't get loans in, unless u been really hurt with injuries and suspensions.[/quote']

Having loans for the season is different but im afraid loaning players for the play-offs just doesn't sit right with me. Completely unfair on the other managers IMO.

Having loans for the season is different but im afraid loaning players for the play-offs just doesn't sit right with me. Completely unfair on the other managers IMO.

I agree if just for play-offs, unless as I said u been struck by a lot injuries n suspensions.