SWINDON

and the automatic promotion teams

BURY

SWANSEA

DAG & RED

Also, well done to D1 Runner-Up

LIVERPOOL

Not long ago Liverpool were relegation candidates, what a turn around there

You should all be over the moon coz this is the toughest and best gameworld to win anything in.

don't forget to give JOOLES your votes for the AWARDS.

I could win a few, for the wrong reasons :D

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

My reserves picked up a 1-1 draw away at a pack Hillsborough and that see's us finish the season in 3rd a terrific achievement when you consider we only got promoted last season.

Think it sets up a tie at home against Tranmere who beat me recently and went up as division 4 champions last season

Well done to all those who have won leagues been promoted or secured a play spot.

Commiserations to those who have been relegated missed out on the play offs

Dagenham clinched promotion despite losing 4-1 at home to Colchester who were going for a play off place but just missed out in the end.We tried our best to throw promotion away after losing our last three games.Congratulations to Swindon on winning the division 4 title.

Beat Villa's Rochdale 3-0 to end my season on a high and give Vela his farewell game before he leaves us. Was flitting in and out of the relegation zone for a while at the start of the season so to finish 9th is quite welcome really

:)

A bit bitter about the measly £945,000 prize money, gonna have to sell a few lads to get me out of debt :rolleyes:

Half-decent season though!

Birmingham survive - just!

One of the most exciting nights of the season approached with many managers hoping to get the result they really needed and some even hoping other results would go their way.

To be crown division champions, grab a playoff place and avoid relegation!

Birmingham was at the wrong end of the table tonight with relegation very much a possibility. Fate was in our hands as a win would see us safe regardless of other results.

Facing Swansea was never going to be a easy game considering they also had something to play for as they chased the div 3 top spot. What a nail biting game it was too, as both team pushed on and had chance after chance. Took 67 minutes for a team to score, and was I glad to see our captain Quaresma score.

3320.jpg

Quaresma - Hero of the night

Luis Miguel Veigas steered Birmingham City to victory against Swansea City.

Birmingham City beat Swansea City 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Quaresma scored the winner for Birmingham City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

We done it! Staying put for now!

15 Northampton Town 38 10 15 13 67 68 -1 45

16 BIRMINGHAM CITY 38 11 12 15 53 62 -9 45

17 Leicester City 38 11 12 15 52 61 -9 45

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 Millwall ® 38 10 11 17 55 68 -13 41

19 Hartlepool United ® 38 8 10 20 42 68 -26 34

20 Doncaster Rovers ® 38 3 15 20 37 62 -25 24

--------------------------------------------------

birminmgham-city-fc-supporters.jpg

Birmingham fans celebrating safety

I would just like to congratulate Div 1 champions Middlesbrough!

Also adding to that all the other division champions and runners up!

Well done for those who secure a playoff place and good luck.

Commiserations to those who got relegated, specially Craig at Millwall.

The similarities to the Burton team i took over in 7777 and the Doncaster side i took over in here are almost identical.

- Had to get both out of debt

- Had to build more all rounded squads after being neglected

- Massively poor season and couldn't buy a win

- Finished the season with a draw

Im hoping now much like in 7777 my team can compete alot better in the bottom division and push for a play off spot next season in my first full season in charge.

Also congrats to anyone who managed to win a division title/gain promotion or guarantee a play off spot :)

Congratz to anyone who got any joy out of the season.

Personally relieved to scrape relegation.

Had a look back at some of my squad pictures from couple years back, amazing transformation!

Happy with the squad now, a lot of quality depth, though will happily give 2-3 or even 4 players to bring in that extra bit of quality.

Looking forward to a new start next season.

Chesterfield 0 Accrington Stanley 0

Absolutely devastated that we drew today, we had a golden opportunity to get automatic promotion but we fluffed our lines. I knew coming into this game anything but a win would give us an opportunity at auto promotion.

Congrats to Accrington for getting into the play-offs but for us, it was a day of failure. Alberto Paloschi had an absolute shocker and we just couldn't find a cutting edge on the day.

We need to dust ourselves off and get ready for the re-match against Accrington.

Liverpool silence the not so noisy neighbours with a 3-0 win, goals from Zarate, De Rossi & Alonso.

Can't say this has not been a fun season for us, we never won anything but a SMFA Cup semi-final and finishing 3 points off the top, 4 points clear of 3rd, with the way this season went we have to be happy with that.

After their result against Everton, Liverpool are now unbeaten in 16 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Congrats to all you winners and to all you losers, just remember your only as good as your next game so don't get above your station, look at Sop at Man United finished in the top four in first six seasons but this season finished in seventh place below 'small' clubs like Bristol City, Middlesbrough & Carlisle.

Roll on 1st June for season 8, I predict it will be a quiet season throughout the divisions just like this one.

Good luck to all you in the play-offs you never know you may be one of the lucky 3 from 12 that will come away with all the glory, get your hard hats on, practice your penalties and buy a box of tissues.

Congrats to everybody who won :)!

My condolences to those who were relegated or didn't make playoffs :(.

It's been a crazy season here at Orient :o.

Geoffrey steered Leyton Orient to victory against Shorpe United.

Leyton Orient beat Shorpe United 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Bedimo had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Osvaldo, Narsingh and Carragher were amongst the goalscorers.

Leyton Orient have finished Tenth in Division 4.

From 18th last season to 10th, I like :).

Jamie CARRAGHER is retiring at the end of this season.

Carra to retire and his value should add 6.6 million to my funds :).

hSTivVclQQ0

Champions!!! Champions!!!

Walsall 2-1 Hull

T.MOTTA 37

J.VOSSEN 54

M.DEMBÉLÉ 57

Fitting that the skipper scores the winner in our title clinching game' date=' been a tremendous effort and now really looking forward to seeing how my squad fare in Division 2 :D

Nice to see the fans out in force to see our moment in the spotlight.[/center']

Well done fella, hell of a season.. Promotion was always my goal but the title certainly would have made it sweeter. Shame to see my form drop in the last 4 games to throw it away!

Good season for me in terms of promotion, shield win, securing a place in europe and the signing of Welbeck!

Okay everyone from Aston Villa is now for sale including the likes of Sandro, Benat, Kiessling, Jagielka and Salvio along with the rest of my squad. I would prefer 2-for-1 for these 4 as they're my best players but I am flexible. If anyone is interested in Salvio I need a winger as part of the deal, that's a must. Get in touch with me or just make a bid if interested

:).

Birmingham News

Birmingham have been strengthening their squad over the last few weeks to get ready for new season. I wanted to sort my team as soon as possible so we could work hard through preseason and hopefully start the new campaign with positive results.

No players are up for sale at Birmingham.

In a week or so a few will be placed on the loan list from main squad and anyone in youth team will be available also. I will chose carefully who my players will go on loan to, obviously will loan to club that need them the most not the first club to come knocking. Will also let you guys know what the loan consists of as some I will go out on loan for full season and some might be called back due to injuries and suspensions.

Will let you guys know when you can start placing loan bids.

thread-header.png

TEAM OF THE DAY (Turn 38) added to the BLOG

Did any of your players make it into the last TEAM OF THE DAY for season 7 ?

can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/team-of-day-turn-38.html

Really happy and proud of my first player to get in that team. Even nicer as he saved us from relegation with his goal' date=' had other results gone against us.

[b']QUARESMA! QUARESMA! QUARESMA! QUARESMA! QUARESMA![/b]

thread-header.png

TEAM OF THE DAY (Turn 38) added to the BLOG

Did any of your players make it into the last TEAM OF THE DAY for season 7 ?

can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/team-of-day-turn-38.html

I thought my GK may have scraped in there but Ruffier had a cracker - chuffed to see my match winner Nounkeu in there :) (my first player in TOTD :D) top stuff dude.

With relegation brings change at MK Dons. We are looking to change a few things and drop the wage bill.

Players that can go for p/e:

Ferdinand

Valdes

Players that can go for p/e or cash:

Gilardino

Derdiyok

Osman

Ignjovski

Stepanko

Berezutsky

Danilo Silva

Leerdam