English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

The offer for Free Agent Alex HENSHALL from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delighted to have signed him lol :D He is a very good player and someone I fact used to know on a personal level lol :D He will be a success but I dont think it will come at city :P

Does anyone want the old duffer before i ship him of to Spain?- Jooles perhaps?
Appreciate the thought! Maybe' date=' though he could be too old even for me. :o Will think about it.

Oh and Longnose, can you confirm if there will be a 1 minutes silence for Hugh and before which games it is scheduled? First match of the season maybe?

Or - if the whispers of the conspiracy theorists are to be believed - will there be no minute silence given that his head was never discovered, just a possible sighting? Do we know for sure it was Hugh's right buttock, from a distinguishing tattoo, or recongnisable signs of buttock abuse perhaps?

Is Hugh dead for sure? :confused: You know, we just don't want the cash-strapped smaller clubs having to shell out for black arm-bands unnecessarily.

[b']Oh, and last call for votes I guess. Will probably draw the line later today...[/b]

Massive congrats to Jooles for the title win' date='and a shout out to Carlilse for a superb season.[/quote']And thanks fella. A huge victory for us little clubs I feel :)

Badu is a very good signing :)

There is some decent players on the external and im going for one or 2 of them but lets just say my heart is ruling my head on one of them :D

And craig is there anyway you can improve your squad? Theres some good cheaper players out there that would fit your squad :) If you need a hand with anything give us a shout :)

thanks Dom, yes av been looking around for cheaper and younger guys with less wages to pay, to help reduce wagebill

I thoroughly approve Dom. Old' date=' set to drop over the next few seasons but not by much, and cheap, by 7046's standards. Very jealous! :D[/quote']

See I dont know whether your being sarcastic or not! :D

I know hes not my typical signing but I think longer term he is going to be good. I say longer term because hes injured for 9 weeks! :D

Adriano can now go for PE or a very high cash deal :)

See I dont know whether your being sarcastic or not! :D
Not ;)
He's gone! Peterborough should be available soon enough! Heads up to others who want in in 7046! Message Gozzy if you want in! :)
Well we never saw that coming. I guess the question is should the transfers made still stand? :(

It kinda makes me wish that there was a 10+ game transfer embargo for new managers, or something like that. Yes, even the super experienced, know what they are doing, never ever going to leave ones. It just protects setups from this sort of thing, that's all...

He's gone! Peterborough should be available soon enough! Heads up to others who want in in 7046! Message Gozzy if you want in! :)

Frozen wants in!

Not ;)

Well we never saw that coming. I guess the question is should the transfers made still stand? :(

Yes it should.This is 7046..we have to move on not going to report every single transfer.

We have lots wanting into 7046 coz its the top setup

i feel it unfair to those waiting months to get in and they are offline and unable to contact - in this case - GOZZY

Thats why the BLOG must help with a wait list in order

(longest waiting, gets in first - fair enough)

This doesn't affect unmanaged clubs - if available it would simply be first come first served

Its JOBS OFFERED to managers that don't want them that am talking about

Give us your thoughts

• blog wait list where i alert wait list so they arrange time to reject/take control

• no blog wait list - as it is

lets get this sorted one way or another (theres a song there)

WAIT LIST OR NO WAIT LIST ?

I've always thought these things should be structured so i'd say a list myself, of course you would need to decide on a few protocols , 24 hours to respond to a job offer perhaps?, and if an offer is not taken up or refused the applicant should move to the back of the list?..

We have lots wanting into 7046 coz its the top setup

i feel it unfair to those waiting months to get in and they are offline and unable to contact - in this case - GOZZY

Thats why the BLOG must help with a wait list in order

(longest waiting' date=' gets in first - fair enough)

This doesn't affect unmanaged clubs - if available it would simply be first come first served

Its JOBS OFFERED to managers that don't want them that am talking about

Give us your thoughts

[list']

[*]blog wait list where i alert wait list so they arrange time to reject/take control

• no blog wait list - as it is

lets get this sorted one way or another (theres a song there)

WAIT LIST OR NO WAIT LIST ?

A wait list has always been a great idea, but It remains to be seen if We can coordinate it as well as we can. Communication within the blog, the forum, and the Gameworld must be flawless like a well engineered and planned Subway System. :)

I'm certain Gozzy will be able to get the team to whoever wants the Peterbrough job! :)

I'd go with the waitlist!

I've always thought these things should be structured so i'd say a list myself' date=' of course you would need to decide on a few protocols , 24 hours to respond to a job offer perhaps?, and if an offer is not taken up or refused the applicant should move to the back of the list?.. [/color']

Yes, that would be the idea,

it may have teething probs but it would be tweaked to make better for all

trial and error as we find the perfect solution to an age old problem - waiting ages to join

The WAIT LIST was tried as trial

it worked well with 2 jobs going to 2 waiting (100% success)

job offered wasnt wanted so manager contacted me, i alerted top of list so they could make arrangement with manager to reject/take control

ok, we may get probs as we go along but we can learn from it and tweak to suit

at least the longest waiting get in first

would like more thoughts, on it

remember tho, this is to help get people into 7046 as quick and smooth as possible coz at present people are fed up with waiting and not getting in

A wait list has always been a great idea' date=' but It remains to be seen if We can coordinate it as well as we can. Communication within the blog, the forum, and the Gameworld must be flawless like a well engineered and planned Subway System. :)

I'm certain Gozzy will be able to get the team to whoever wants the Peterbrough job! :)

I'd go with the waitlist![/quote']

yes my latest post says that communication worked well etc but we can learn to adjust when probs arise so we have a smooth and quick system in operation

Just seen the job offer, i'm going to reject it.

Froz3n has contacted me as he wants to join in and i think if i can, i want to give this job to him if it's okay as i don't think waiting list should be fixed list anyway. But,if most of you want to follow waiting list then it's okay too. Frozy is top guy and it'll be massive recruitment if we can get him involved here

Hi guys. Been keeping an eye on this league for ages in the hope of snapping up a team but have had no luck. Would love to be added to a waiting list if there is one or could someone let me know when a job is available. Many thanks in advance

Euan o kane is signing for fulham , Hes a good little player and should get IMO +6 so i think you riser hunters missed a good one.

I must say Im very underwhelmed by the offers so far even cash bids , Inan went for 19 million who plays for galatasary and 90 , A 91 who plays for barcelona has attracted worse bids! Im keeping him at this rate :)

thread-header.png

JOBOFFERS_zps96b85e0f.png

The OFFICIAL WAITING LIST (Since job offers started in blog) Has been added in the JOBS section of the BLOG

WAITING LIST EXPLAINED:

The waiting list is IN ORDER (forumers who PM'd me)

This does not mean that they will get next job offer.

The manager who has been offered a job and doesn't want it, will decide

They can contact anyone to arrange reject/take control time.

1) to whoever they want to (forumer / non forumer)

2) they can give to the TOP of the list (fair enough, coz wait longest on list)

3) they can give to ANYONE on the list, the top or the bottom or the centre, ANYONE they wish to give it to.

The waiting list in order, becomes a list that is not ordered.

this gives OPTIONS to the manager

The list gives a choice and lets everyone know who has waited a long time

To get on the list and give yourself a better chance to join 7046, just PM me

Latest WAIT LIST can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/d2.html