English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

The offer for Ömer TOPRAK of West Ham United from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Added to my CB spot with the signing of Toprak, Maartens and £3M have gone the other way in trade. Very Pleased with the signing Toprak looks a solid 88 and a solid player for Leverkusen plus he has age on his side. With are unimpressive defense this season I was looking to strengthen in that area and believe that Next Season the defense of:

Foster(88)

Basta(88) Ridgewell(87) Toprak(88) Kaldirim(88)

We should be better defensively with the four new signings in that area, back up's are looking okay as well with players like Hoffman, Glik and Figuerias more than likely rising in the future!

Still looking for a Solid 88+ AM for cash if anyone has one please contact me!

Sanchez leaves Burnley!

Alexis+Sanchez+Jc8m0b77MwAm.jpg

After a cracking season at Turf Moor, in which is pretty much carried the team, Alexis is leaving to go to Arsenal.

The transfer brings in more depth at Burnley, as Coentrao and Pato join in exchange.

Looks like the Arsenal manager is busy tonight! He's a decent lad, he gave me a discount on a player he was selling :)

The offer for Lopes ÉDER of Arsenal from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

4 mill for the 25 year old. Only 87 rated but he completes the squad for next season. I doubt that there will be any more changes.

Arsenal's relegation means we are having a clearout sale. Puyol, Cole, Dani Alves, Maxi Pereira, Lampard, Kaka and Villa are all available for P/E. Looking to getting in younger players so get your bids in.

BTW, thanks for the nice comments guys. I've neglected the team recently due to school among other stuff but i'm looking to rebuild now

Bids for Ronaldo will also be considered

Spain continue their 100% record in the World Cup with a 3-1 win over a talented German side. No easy games though, next up Argentina in the quarter finals.

And welcome back Froz3n, best of luck with Peterborough. And welcome back said7Fabregas I guess. Returned just in time to pick up your surely inevitable end of season award ;)

Oh, speaking of which:

when are the awards being released/given whatever? lol
I'm just totting up the votes now. If anyone absolutely must put a last gasp entry in by all means do it. I'll put them together as soon as I am able...

Does anyone know when season 8 starts? @ midnight by any chance?

Blackpool have made an offer reported to be around £1,000,000 for Nicolás GAITÁN of Arsenal plus Marcus OLSSON and Martin VINGAARD .

That poor Arsenal manager, this is one of the worst offers I have seen in a LONG time :rolleyes:

2nd game of the season for Sunderland: Fulham!Brilliant!

Starting the season on White Hart Lane against Ben.Going to be interesting..I have the hardest start in Div 1 though

Spurs,Fulham,Carlisle,Boro,United,City,Bristol.

Your chairman has increased the capacity of the Stadium by 2,420 seats. The new capacity has now increased to 13,720

Welcome increase as we prepare for life in Div 2

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

Clearly still p!ssed up from the promotion party :P

We open the campaign at home to my brothers Watford but looking through my fixture list it's going to be a tough long season. No easy games in Division 2

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

Pretty much what i expected from the man in charge :)

Got my loan list compiled, got the likes of

Campbell, Ledley, Tiendalli, Kimbo, basically anybody in my side rated 86 and below is up for grabs. If the chairman allows would be willing to loan 87 rated Vargas and Ittura aswell. Pop your bids in if needed.

As always Everton still looking to get in on the tramsfer fun.

Again got the likes of Flecther, Hangeland, Zanneti, Hubocan, Milveskiy, Williams + others id be willing to use in a p/e deal to bring in a good 90+ player. Let me know guys, need atleast one big deal before the season starts :P