English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Haha come on now ladies put them handbags away:)

Is it a pisting contest or who is biggest joust?

Well here is size and measurement of Jooles 'crown jewels'

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfMuKxxG2C1aGCxguDMB3JeOIIB1rRkUrALf3Pj7BJbrBQ3Vf3

I think the crown Jooles looks a little more like this ;)

_86429_premiership_trophy_300_(01_05_98).jpg

And just so you don't feel left out' date=' here's one for you :)

[center']wooden-spoon-lg-39852071.jpg[/center]

Looking to get all my transfers sorted by this Friday at the latest; after that, I will start accepting loan bids and will not be cancelling those loans unless I receive mind-boggling offers that I cannot turn down.

Fairly satisfied with where my squad is now; only minor tweaks could take this from being a top 10 side to being a top 4 side, and we'll see if I can get any of those tweaks done before Friday.

In other news, loan list for smaller clubs:

Aluisio Moraes (5th top scorer in Ukraine; good chance of +1/+2)

Jozy Altidore (outside chance at +1)

Valere Germain (plays for Monaco, can get +2 next season)

El Nenny (+1/+2 next season)

Post-Friday: Salah & Balde can go too, if they're not involved in deals. Will go to the clubs that already have loan bids in.

Debating what to do with Tagirbekov, Ferreyra, Naughton & Lucas...more to come on them later.

We've had a great start to the pre season with a 2-5 win away to Norwich and then tonight winning 5-0 against Huddersfield, Dirk Kuyt grabbing himself a hatrick and showing that he still has something to offer

Defeats to Wycombe (1-0) and to Blackburn [4-2] in the two pre-season friendlies have Liverpool fans worried about poor early season form maybe striking again this season like it did for the first half of last season, the worrying thing is that we have not had more than 40% possession in either of the games, three more friendly games to set things right before the season starts.

SMH - Am I worried ? -Not really I wasn't at the games as I have been busy designing a new trophy room to play host to the upcoming seasons silverware, its a big project.

Am I being over-confident? Not really as we have finished third and second respectively over last two seasons, the only logical next step is to take the title this season and with the club not having won the title before I might as well make it a double just for the lolz.

going to give Kovacic a debut with Orient as well as play a new system involving 4-2-4. Hopefully , Narsingh can be as dangerous as Cerci was for the Torino 4-2-4 formation. I'm trying to find a good tactic but this one might be the craziest yet. Those two midfielders will have to have a great game and conduct play.

The offer for Lucas MUGNI of Lanús from Liverpool has been accepted along with other club offers. Lanús will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth £4,353,000 involving Lucas MUGNI of Lanús and Leicester City has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Lanús will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Looks like Liverpool may be picking up one of Jooles cast-offs, decent youngster with a sweet left peg, he has Spanish/Argentine passport, that should see the playmaker make the move to Italy or Spain sooner rather than later.

We have the highest bid so hopefully he joins up.

7046 reaches 1 million views! What's crazy is how fast the views are jumping compared to 5579. Great stuff! :)

Looks like Liverpool may be picking up one of Jooles cast-offs' date=' decent youngster with a sweet left peg, he has Spanish/Argentine passport, that should see the playmaker make the move to Italy or Spain sooner rather than later.[/quote']Sounds hopeful and speculative! Last time I check he was barely getting his game at a mid-table club. Better sit tight on that one for a long one I reckon ;)

Everybody signs for Sunderland..;)
Even Aguero? B)

7046 reaches 1 million views! What's crazy is how fast the views are jumping compared to 5579. Great stuff! :)

Awesome stuff!

Sounds hopeful and speculative! Last time I check he was barely getting his game at a mid-table club. Better sit tight on that one for a long one I reckon ;)

We will see mate.

External offers drive me crazy got one on a player I need to keep but a player I want to shift and has been TL'd for 2 weeks now still hasn't nabbed one so annoying! :rolleyes:

Surprised no one has made a bid if it is Naismith you are talking about.

Sounds hopeful and speculative! Last time I check he was barely getting his game at a mid-table club. Better sit tight on that one for a long one I reckon ;)

Even Aguero? B)

He's not needed here anyway.:D

A 3rd consecutive pre-season defeat' date=' this time 2-0 to Dagenham, less than 40% possession again for us, next up Charlton.[/quote']

Pre season is always the reverse on whats going to happen so you will win the title

[MOVE]Im going down lol[/MOVE]