English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

anyone in youth team up for loan.... some decent guys in there.

place your loan offers, and will accept by mid day tomorrow, the lowest div teams will win race for loans, then the squad with less players in the positions.

Make mine a double! A perfect double at that.

Spain make up for last year's final loss to Croatia to beat Uruguay 3-1 to take the World Cup to add to the Division 1 title recently won. Xavi & Casillas were delighted to pick up their 2nd trophy in a week or so :D

Was a bit worried as Gonzodan's Uruguay hammered Holland 7-1 in the semis and they were using the same formation as Spain. Was scared to switch it up for the final but we did and it worked out great. Unlucky Gonzo. :)

Just 2 defeats for Spain in 3 seasons. Great stuff :)

[MOVE]Well one of two things Im finishing in the top 2 or the bottom 2 :D [/MOVE]
Doesn't even make any sense! :P

Where was the final held this year? Disneyland Paris :o

Now that is a real mickey-mouse tournament and managing Spain must be tough, probably on the same par with managing Man United in a forum EC, embarrassment of riches.:)

You might have got a congrats if you had posted a pic of Miss Spain or a stunning Spanish babe, unlucky Gonzodan. haha

Now that is a real mickey-mouse tournament and managing Spain must be tough' date=' probably on the same par with managing Man United in a forum EC, embarrassment of riches.:)

You might have got a congrats if you had posted a pic of Miss Spain or a stunning Spanish babe, unlucky Gonzodan. haha[/quote']First ever manager to win both the Div 1 title and World Cup in the season. Don't knock it until knock it until you've done it ;)

And that Spainish babe surely must be better than that Scottish bint you just stuck up :P

Spain make up for last year's final loss to Croatia to beat Uruguay 3-1 to take the World Cup to add to the Division 1 title recently won. Xavi & Casillas were delighted to pick up their 2nd trophy in a week or so :D

Was a bit worried as Gonzodan's Uruguay hammered Holland 7-1 in the semis and they were using the same formation as Spain. Was scared to switch it up for the final but we did and it worked out great. Unlucky Gonzo. :)

Doesn't even make any sense! :P

Congratulations!

First ever manager to win both the Div 1 title and World Cup in the season. Don't knock it until knock it until you've done it ;)

And that Spainish babe surely must be better than that Scottish bint you just stuck up :P

Talk about not making sense :)

And knocking something you haven't done, you would never see you doing that, hypocrisy at its finest, I think you have had too much maple syrup 'eh'. haha

First ever manager to win both the Div 1 title and World Cup in the season. Don't knock it until knock it until you've done it ;)

Jooles my friend better get on to SM quick as there is clearly some sort of glitch in the history - it says you won D1 in season 7 but weirdly it says that you were only the runner-up in the World Cup in season 7...?

To be fair it does say that you have won the World Cup in season 8 but as the season has only started you haven't (yet?) won D1 in season 8.

But like I say there must be a glitch as if the above info is correct then that would mean that you are not the first ever manager to win both D1 title and World Cup in the season...?! :eek::confused::P;):D

Talk about not making sense :)

And knocking something you haven't done' date=' you would never see you doing that, hypocrisy at its finest, I think you have had too much maple syrup 'eh'. haha[/quote']

Lol, fair enough. Was running to a bar and typing on my phone. Not a lot of quality control involved there. A bit like some of your recent signings ;)

Congratulations!
Thx! Err' date=' I think (see below)
Jooles my friend better get on to SM quick as there is clearly some sort of glitch in the history - it says you won D1 in season 7 but weirdly it says that you were only the runner-up in the World Cup in season 7...?

To be fair it does say that you have won the World Cup in season 8 but as the season has only started you haven't (yet?) won D1 in season 8.

But like I say there must be a glitch as if the above info is correct then that would mean that you are not the first ever manager to win both D1 title and World Cup in the season...?! :eek::confused::P;):D

This made me laugh so hard :P

Trust bloody SM to steal my thunder! You'd think that a World Cup that plays all it's qualifiers and most games on season 7 would be awarded in season 7! This means tht there was no season 1 Word Cup?! :confused:

Well of course I am delighted to be the first manager to win something in season 8, and obviously I was speaking of the soon to occur season 8 double!

Nice spot :P:o

you are not the first ever manager to win both D1 title and World Cup in the season :D

Haha I guess that double is on ice :)

But you can get off this season to a flying double if you beat Gozzy in Charity Shield so not all bad.

Lol' date=' fair enough. Was running to a bar and typing on my phone. Not a lot of quality control involved there. A bit like some of your recent signings ;)

[/quote']

My last 7 signings that I have bought/traded for over the last two weeks or so :

Player/age/rating/real club

1. Joaquín CORREA 18/75 Estudiantes

Paid 502k

2. Lucas MUGNI 21/84 Colón

traded in for 2 low rated & 2.3 mill

3. Marvin COMPPER 27/87 ACF Fiorentina

traded in for 84 rated player as extra cover LB

4. Samperio JAIRO 19/83 Racing Santander

traded in for 84 rated and 209k

5. Thomas MÜLLER 23/93 B. Munich

traded in for Marcelo

6. Mohammed ABU 21/83 Manchester City

traded in for 2 low rated and 209k

6. Branimir HRGOTA 20/80 Monchengladbach

traded in for 2 low rated and 186k

Quality has went up and wages have went down, I can't see the problem myself?

Haha I guess that double is on ice :)

But you can get off this season to a flying double if you beat Gozzy in Charity Shield so not all bad.

I'll take that :D (though it's still a double already in my eyes!)
My last 7 signings that I have bought/traded for over the last two weeks or so :

Player/age/rating/real club

1. Joaquín CORREA 18/75 Estudiantes

Paid 502k

2. Lucas MUGNI 21/84 Colón

traded in for 2 low rated & 2.3 mill

3. Marvin COMPPER 27/87 ACF Fiorentina

traded in for 84 rated player as extra cover LB

4. Samperio JAIRO 19/83 Racing Santander

traded in for 84 rated and 209k

5. Thomas MÜLLER 23/93 B. Munich

traded in for Marcelo

6. Mohammed ABU 21/83 Manchester City

traded in for 2 low rated and 209k

6. Branimir HRGOTA 20/80 Monchengladbach

traded in for 2 low rated and 186k

Quality has went up and wages have went down' date=' I can't see the problem myself?[/b']

Sounding a bit defensive, lol! Hey, if you're okay with Boro's sloppy seconds that's fine by me. Wouldn't mind that Muller bloke though!

Oh, and in another meaningless pre-season friendly, in the first outing for Boro's first team, we give Stoke a taste of things to come in the big league with a 6-3 trashing. Stoke relegation favorites maybe? :eek:

Very pleased with my first few transfers of the new season. Hugo Almeida's gone for a decent sum prior to his drop, and Schaars has been exchanged for Kuyt, who gives me an additional 90 who I can play upfront as back-up for Berbatov (along with Ruiz). Plus he's one of my favorite players :P

Still trying to shed some of the depth and lessen the player count at Forest though, meaning I'm still looking to do 2-for-1 deals. Also, if you're a smaller club looking for good loans, a great way to grab the best loan players I have is to put a loan bid for some of the less-hyped up riser types in my squad, ie Germain/Moraes.

Also managed to grab this fellow ahead of Jooles, though part of me feels it was his plan all along to make me pay over the top for a riser:

The offer for Matt HEDGES of FC Dallas from Nottingham Forest has been accepted along with other club offers. FC Dallas will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Offered about 200k more than CV, which I don't think is too bad for someone who should rise to 80-82 and be worth 1.5-2.5. Could potentially have a USMNT future too.

Also nabbed the top scorer of the Egyptian Premier League (William Jebor) with no competition (obviously), and he should be good for a +5. Finally, baring any bizarre valuations, up-and-coming French star Eric Bautheac should be joining the squad as well, and will be available on loan straight away (h/t to Dom for pointing him out to me ;))

thread-header.png

JOBOFFERS_zps96b85e0f.png

TO ALL 7046 MANAGERS

A reminder that if you get a "job offer" that you dont want, remember that you can offer it to the OFFICIAL 7046 Waiting list - in the blog.

You can give it to the top of the list - person waiting longest - or anyone on the list - not in order.

Feel free to help managers' join the setup.

You can also give it to anyone outside the wait list, if u prefer.

Latest WAIT LIST can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/d2.html

Want on the OFFICIAL WAITING LIST ?

PM me to get on the waiting list in the blog and give yourself a better chance to joining 7046

thread-header.png

JOBOFFERS_zps96b85e0f.png

TO ALL 7046 MANAGERS

A reminder that if you get a "job offer" that you dont want' date=' remember that you can offer it to the [b']OFFICIAL 7046 Waiting list[/b] - in the blog.

You can give it to the top of the list - person waiting longest - or anyone on the list - not in order.

Feel free to help managers' join the setup.

You can also give it to anyone outside the wait list, if u prefer.

Latest WAIT LIST can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/d2.html

Want on the OFFICIAL WAITING LIST ?

PM me to get on the waiting list in the blog and give yourself a better chance to joining 7046

I'd love to have JMH in 7046, great guy and manager. (Great way of doing btw)

Very pleased with my first few transfers of the new season. Hugo Almeida's gone for a decent sum prior to his drop' date=' and Schaars has been exchanged for Kuyt, who gives me an additional 90 who I can play upfront as back-up for Berbatov (along with Ruiz). Plus he's one of my favorite players :P

Also nabbed the top scorer of the Egyptian Premier League (William Jebor) with no competition (obviously), and he should be good for a +5. Finally, baring any bizarre valuations, up-and-coming French star Eric Bautheac should be joining the squad as well, and will be available on loan straight away (h/t to Dom for pointing him out to me ;))[/quote']

A few fresh faces should definitely help you and that is some Egyptian army you are building.

Joaquín CORREA get s +2 75>77

Only signed this morning, happy with his wee boost.

Right I think I need a transfer or 2 at the moment but low key of course just to make sure I have depth for the cups :)

Having to re jig things now as Im not looking to actively sell Adriano after looking at the offers and plus Evra is injured till July :D

Santon will become 2nd choice RB to Debuchy , Adriano and Evra will be my LB's and Isla will be played in the Midfield mainly to give a bit more depth to the midfield as Sahin is injured for 4 more weeks :o

Should have a well balanced team with plenty of depth for the cups to be knocked out by the lights of leyton orient probably :rolleyes::(B):P

Im hopeful my Damn GK Ochoa moves to Napoli in Real life that would be some problem havimg 2 good upcoming goalkeepers! :D

Capoue is hopefully leaving Tolouse , Felipe anderson is being linked Lazio and Milan , Shaw to chelsea , Muniain is out of Bilbao ive heard , Isla is being linked with Inter , A pipe dream would be hulk leaving russia :D and also the '' Forehead'' is being linked with Lyon :D

So its going to be a summer that shapes my fulham , Im really hoping on Ochoa leaving as ive been patient with him as I know what a great GK he is! :D

Right I think I need a transfer or 2 at the moment but low key of course just to make sure I have depth for the cups :)

Having to re jig things now as Im not looking to actively sell Adriano after looking at the offers and plus Evra is injured till July :D

Santon will become 2nd choice RB to Debuchy ' date=' Adriano and Evra will be my LB's and Isla will be played in the Midfield mainly to give a bit more depth to the midfield as Sahin is injured for 4 more weeks :o

Should have a well balanced team with plenty of depth for the cups to be knocked out by the lights of leyton orient probably :rolleyes::(B):P

Im hopeful my Damn GK Ochoa moves to Napoli in Real life that would be some problem havimg 2 good upcoming goalkeepers! :D

Capoue is hopefully leaving Tolouse , Felipe anderson is being linked Lazio and Milan ,[b'] Shaw to chelsea [/b], Muniain is out of Bilbao ive heard , Isla is being linked with Inter , A pipe dream would be hulk leaving russia :D and also the '' Forehead'' is being linked with Lyon :D

So its going to be a summer that shapes my fulham , Im really hoping on Ochoa leaving as ive been patient with him as I know what a great GK he is! :D

If you want Shaw career to be over..Hope for that then.

Muniain already flopped..what you want anymore from him? :P

If you want Shaw career to be over..Hope for that then.

Muniain already flopped..what you want anymore from him? :P

Im only stating what ive heard lol , Iker is still got talent mate but he has had a massive loss of form but form is temporary but class is forever :P

Also managed to grab this fellow ahead of Jooles' date=' though part of me feels it was his plan all along to make me pay over the top for a riser:[/quote']Lol. I love being in bidding wars with you Mo. Didn't have the time last night to keep messing with my bid but happy that you did anyway :P

Joaquín CORREA get s +2 75>77

Only signed this morning' date=' happy with his wee boost.[/quote']Well maybe you were right all along Dan. Lanzini just got a +2 for me too to rise to 85. Could well be a future star...

Boro are busy right now preparing for the Charity Shield season opener (if you don't count the 'season 8' World Cup :rolleyes:). Let's see if we can make it 0 for 3 :o

Working on the vote counting too everyone. Sorry, been too busy of late working, with the kids, and picking up trophies to find the time but will try and crank it out over the next couple of days...

Battered by the mighty Reading 5-0 despite having the better side out:rolleyes: starting to lose the will to live with this match engine friendly or not.

Looking out for a CB rated 88 plus if anyone has a decent one going.