English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Man Utd add the SMFA Super Cup to there growing trophy cabinet :D

Thats Europe conquered this season - next season back to domestic trophies I think

Now you can get back to your cave,please.We don't like your face :D

People without success rarely like people with success - that's why Dom doesn't like me around either he's only got 1 trophy and you have non B)

I have got a personality..which you will never have pal.:D

Funny that' date=' because I was thinking the same about your team. You really think i'm bothered about players dropping so much? I don't recall 'moaning' about Nilmar dropping by 2. At the end of the day I have a bunch of players who I'm confident on getting promoted, can u say your really confident of even finish in the top 5 with your talented squad? I'd be surprised. B)

my youth squad average age of 26? really? the 6 players in youth team are average of 20 years old...i didn't claim my whole squad was young, lol

Anyways, forgetting Dom's comment specially...

Pretty happy with my pre-season

2 - 3 Middlesbrough (lost)

1 - 0 Reading (won)

2 - 1 Plymouth Argyle (won)

2 - 1 Oldham Athletic (won)

2 - 2 Rotherham United (drew)[/center']

Well seeing as I should have finished top 4 last season really , 3 top 5 finishes and a good rounded squad with potential so yeah im pretty confident of finishing in the top 5 :P

As for your squad , Why are you confident? Is helder postiga going to score you goals? :P Or maybe your looking at your star man in the midfield in Ricardo quaresma to do your business :D

But well done for not complaining about your squad as its doing us a huge favour not reading it :D

EDIT - I think someone made the point a while back but it seems SOP only graces us when he wins something , That has to be extra motivation for everyone here from lower lights of Peterbourgh to Liverpool. We have to make sure he never graces us again B)

Aiming for a top 4 finish should be the priority for Man United and their 76' date='000+ home fans, I am sure that the Man United PLC were not amused with your 7th place finish.[/quote']

2 cups and still in the SMFA Europeon Cup for this season has satisfied them this season -- but missing out on Europe and going in the minnows cup won't be good enough for next season if thats how it finishes

2 cups and still in the SMFA Europeon Cup for this season has satisfied them this season -- but missing out on Europe and going in the minnows cup won't be good enough for next season if thats how it finishes

Get back to your cave pal..we got it.1 trophy=10 minutes on 7046 thread.

Well seeing as I should have finished top 4 last season really ' date=' 3 top 5 finishes and a good rounded squad with potential so yeah im pretty confident of finishing in the top 5 :P

As for your squad , Why are you confident? Is helder postiga going to score you goals? :P Or maybe your looking at your star man in the midfield in Ricardo quaresma to do your business :D

But well done for not complaining about your squad as its doing us a huge favour not reading it :D

EDIT - I think someone made the point a while back but it seems SOP only graces us when he wins something , That has to be extra motivation for everyone here from lower lights of Peterbourgh to Liverpool. We have to make sure he never graces us again B)[/quote']

346 games in charge, i would of expected to have a good team like yours. Well I would have expected a better team.

Most important thing is the manager, regardless of the good players available in a team...history in SM shows ur no Alex Ferguson...

You've improved Fulham but you fall well short of Joole's Middlesbrough achievement, and you had a head start. :rolleyes:

Anyways keep your head up, one day it might come.

Never give up on your dreams! ;)

346 games in charge' date=' i would of expected to have a good team like yours. Well I would have expected a better team.

Most important thing is the manager, regardless of the good players available in a team...history in SM shows ur no Alex Ferguson...

You've improved Fulham but you fall well short of Joole's Middlesbrough achievement, and you had a head start. :rolleyes:

Anyways keep your head up, one day it might come.

Never give up on your dreams! ;)[/center']

Well I didnt exactly have a head start as fulham is my second club after a unfortunate incident which I lost Arsenal , It took me many games to improve on the 36+ average age this team had , So yeah I do agree I could have a better squad if I had indecent morals like Raz but I dont :) Im quiet happy with the progress my team has made :)

And thank god , I hate that git :D I prefer to be considered someone like the Wenger of old myself :D

And you would have a better team? I cant take someone so seriously who just signed Nilmar before his drop and Quersma lol Nearly half your first teamers are 29+ so ive seen nothing to suggest you could ;)

Im playing in the best division in SM with a team more than capable of challenging at the top end and has done plenty of times :P So yeah i hold my head high :P

Hopefully Ill see you soon in the PL :P

Haha you could play 20 seasons and not get there :D

Well I didnt exactly have a head start as fulham is my second club after a unfortunate incident which I lost Arsenal ' date=' It took me many games to improve on the 36+ average age this team had , So yeah I do agree I could have a better squad if[b'] I had indecent morals like Raz [/b]but I dont :) Im quiet happy with the progress my team has made :)

And thank god , I hate that git :D I prefer to be considered someone like the Wenger of old myself :D

And you would have a better team? I cant take someone so seriously who just signed Nilmar before his drop and Quersma lol Nearly half your first teamers are 29+ so ive seen nothing to suggest you could ;)

Im playing in the best division in SM with a team more than capable of challenging at the top end and has done plenty of times :P So yeah i hold my head high :P

Haha you could play 20 seasons and not get there :D

Of course..when the jealousy is there try and blame the guy.Rubbish Dom!Expected more from you :D

Someone once told me nice guys finish last, is it a myth?

Lets put this theory to the test, how about we ask :

Ernest Borgnine /Sheffied United (finished last)

MiYkEl Santos /Norwich (finished last)

Ewan Mccoll /Doncaster Rovers (finished last)

paul close (closey) /Cardiff City (finished last)

Are these nice guys?

Well I didnt exactly have a head start as fulham is my second club after a unfortunate incident which I lost Arsenal ' date=' It took me many games to improve on the 36+ average age this team had , So yeah I do agree I could have a better squad if I had indecent morals like Raz but I dont :) Im quiet happy with the progress my team has made :)

Haha you could play 20 seasons and not get there :D[/quote']

regarding the 29 year + comment... them players i've signed where the best available at the time that i bought em. If I could of signed younger players i would have.

That's what happens when u join a gw in season 7. Most of the good talent has been taken, trust me had i been here from the start, Birmingham would have been flying higher than they r now, prob alot higher to your Fulham. :rolleyes:

Anyways, It might take me a while to get to div 1, but wont take me 20 seasons. Mark my words!

Anyways I give your Fulham 5 season till you start fighting for safety. :P

Oh and please keep your eye on the 2 players you've mentioned this season, they might not be 90+ rated but they will come good.

p.s. u did have a head start, u was in div 1, what div was Boro in?

Notts County will kick off the season tomorrow against Arsenal. Couldn't have picked tougher opponents, we're going for the win though!

:)

Second season syndrome always seems to do the trick for my County.

Joined in Season 3 in Division 4:

Finish 15th

Season 4 in Division 4:

Finish 1st

Season 5 in Division 3:

Finish 16th

Season 6 in Division 3:

Finish 2nd (One point off first :mad:)

Season 7 in Division 2:

Finish 14th

So here we are in season 8. Improved the team with more depth. Also we have a "very good" talent coming in - as thought of by Raz.

Bring it on B)

plus...Jooles' date=' when are these awards coming? Just curious as new season is about to start. :D[/center']

Working on them. They'll come when they come. Would like to have them up by tomorrow but got snowed under outside of SM this past week. ASAP I guess...:o

And liking the look of the Div 1 table, that looks about right to me :P

div1season8.jpg

Surprised Fulham finished so high TBH...

Working on them. They'll come when they come. Would like to have them up by tomorrow but got snowed under outside of SM this past week. ASAP I guess...:o

And liking the look of the Div 1 table' date=' that looks about right to me :P

[center']div1season8.jpg[/center]

Surprised Fulham finished so high TBH...

Nice spot, you sure you didn't do some photo-shopping here though? I'd be happy with second though if I'm honest.

Heated in here tonight, looks like the new season is shaping up nicely!

Nice spot' date=' you sure you didn't do some photo-shopping here though? I'd be happy with second though if I'm honest.

Heated in here tonight, looks like the new season is shaping up nicely![/font']

I swear, no photoshop involved, as evidenced by Raz's predictable 20th place finish :)

Oh, and nice to see that you found your way back to the 7046 thread posting section Anth ;)

I swear' date=' no photoshop involved, as evidenced by Raz's predictable 20th place finish :)

Oh, and nice to see that you found your way back to the 7046 thread posting section Anth ;)[/quote']

My table shows a complete different story , I am sure a few others do as well, I will post what mine says.