Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

thread-header.png

THE SATURDAY MATCH

TheTSMlogo.jpg

TSM will kick-off on the 2nd Saturday match ' date=' week 3

This is to allow me to get stats for this season[/size']

You can see what matches were selected in season 7 here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html

Liverpool 3 times, Swindon, Ipswich, Hull, Bury & Boro 2, the rest 1 or none. Why the bias to that trophyless rabble from Anfield? :confused::P
My table shows a complete different story ' date=' I am sure a few others do as well, I will post what mine says.[/quote']You old photoshop wizard you ;)

Is it me ?( or more to the point is it the bottle of cheap red i have just drank ?) or is teh M/R thread looking a little distorted of late ?

Blame Hazrboi and/or Raz for posting oversized pictures, either the truck stuck in the mud or the wast ham full team pic are too big, maybe even both are, anyway one or the other has stretched the page.

Blame Hazrboi and/or Raz for posting oversized pictures' date=' either the truck stuck in the mud or the [b']wast ham[/b] full team pic are too big, maybe even both are, anyway one or the other has stretched the page.

That's Burnley.

Birmingham Transfer News

Samir UJKANI has completed his move to Birmingham City from US Palermo in a swap deal for Ognjen MUDRINSKI

Andrea CODA has completed his move to Birmingham City from Parma in a swap deal for Alex SCHALK

Gutted to have used the two younger lads as they could well rise in the future more but needed a little more depth. Ujkani can give Wiese a little more to think about as he no longer a guarantied 1st choice in goal.

Lets hope season goes as well as pre-season.

Good Luck all for tomorrows first game.

Burnley /Waste Ham -same difference' date=' both chit teams with not much hope of finishing in top 10 this season.[/quote']

Putting Scum and Burnley in the same boat is a huge disrespect to the Burnley faithful :(

Pretty much what i expected from the man in charge :)

Actually, this is what my Chairman expected of me. Bloody cheek! Even Alurcard's chairman has him challenging for the title, a total pipe-dream. My man up top should be demanding back-to-back titles, a Div 1 & World Cup double, or something like that. Qualifying for the Mickey Mouses indeed! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Congrats on 7046 BTW passing 5579 to become the 2nd most viewed EC ever. Just the mighty 106 ahead of us :)

I have been busy putting together a match report about the division 1 contenders, I am giving every team in the division a mention, it is taking longer than expected though but am though thirteen of them so hopefully will get the last seven done before tomorrow's kick off.

Commper 87 along with Aboubakar and Veretout both 85's can go out on loan (will only be recalled if injuries mount).

Zarate has to play most games as his concerns in level 4 so if you are not going to play him don't bid.

Will accept any bids by tomorrow at 4 or 5 pm.

A light-hearted look at the D1 Contenders for season 8 .

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2603744&postcount=1891

A light-hearted look at the D1 Contenders for season 8 .

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2603744&postcount=1891

Ha-ha, quality Dan. You should try using a bit more of a critical eye next time though! :D

So, according to your assessment, by my reckoning here's a summary of how the final table will look:

1st: Liverpool

2nd: Man City

3rd: No team to finish 3rd

4th: Spurs

Joint 5th: Boro/Charlton

6th: Bristol City

7th: Chelsea

8th: Huddersfield

9th: Man Utd

10th: Fulham

11th: Everton

12th: No team in 12th

13th: Forest

14th: West Brom

15th: Sunderland

16th: Leeds

17th: Carlisle

-------------------------------

Joint 18th: Stoke/West Ham

19th: Exeter

20th: Bury

That about right Dan?

Well with the new season kicking off I have to say I'm more or less happy with my starting XI and squad. This is my best starting XI in terms of ratings.

Begovic

Chico-Jagielka-N'Koulou-Vrsaljko

Bender-Plasil

Ginkel-Sam

Kiessling-Jelavic

Subs : Kalas(86), Zouma(85), Tomkins(86), Inui(87), Sarabia(85), Max Kruse(87), Milik(84)

Happy with that.

The second part of a two-part deal with Raz will soon be completed as Sandro is leaving for Sunderland in exchange for Ginkel and Shawn Parker.

Very happy with the deal, fair for both teams. Ginkel and Parker are both massively talented players so very very pleased to bring them in, will no doubt pay off in the long run.

The second part of a two-part deal with Raz will soon be completed as Sandro is leaving for Sunderland in exchange for Ginkel and Shawn Par

No comment on the Sunderland deal :o

Have to say your my top tip for Div 2 though :D

Ha-ha' date=' quality Dan. You should try using a bit more of a critical eye next time though! :D

So, according to your assessment, by my reckoning here's a summary of how the final table will look:

That about right Dan?[/quote']

Seems legit.

No comment on the Sunderland deal :o

Have to say your my top tip for Div 2 though :D

Thanks! But I don't think there's any realistic chance of me finishing in the Top 2, I'm aiming for a play-off spot. I never have a good start to the season :o.

Thanks! But I don't think there's any realistic chance of me finishing in the Top 2' date=' I'm aiming for a play-off spot. I never have a good start to the season :o.[/quote']That's okay, neither do Dan, Anth or me! ;)

Sigh, still working on counting those bloody votes. Talk about never ending! Only taking a break to rebid on all the transfers Dom tried to steal from me :o

EDIT: Congrats on 7046 BTW passing 5579 to become the 2nd most viewed EC ever. Just the mighty 106 ahead of us :)

When you say 2cnd most viewed ever' date=' does that include all the affiliated threads ( youth cups etc), because if so i reckon we are still miles behind the old girl. If i was hanging off of a cliff and my life depended on it, i'd say by around 779,088 give or take.[/color']

Mohamed DIAMÉ has completed his move to Walsall from Norwich City for £9,000,000

Following the collapse of his move to Bristol City we acted fast to try and bring Momo back to Banks's Stadium. He will go straight into the team for tonight's opener as it appears Matic enjoyed a few to many Shandy's this summer and is only 74% match fit.

Is it me ?( or more to the point is it the bottle of cheap red i have just drank ?) or is teh M/R thread looking a little distorted of late ?

Blame Raz ' date=' Its that god forsaken car picture he put up :P

Oh my gosh. I just realized Longnose is the Sheffield manager :eek:! Kind of late and rather embarrassing as I had a convo with him in chat lol.

Go back to sleep my friend , You canadians are slow :)

Ha-ha' date=' quality Dan. You should try using a bit more of a critical eye next time though! :D

That about right Dan?[/quote']

I dont think so , Swap boro with Fulham then that might give a better reflection of the table :)

That's okay' date=' neither do Dan, Anth or me! ;)

Sigh, still working on counting those bloody votes. Talk about never ending! Only taking a break to rebid on all the transfers Dom tried to steal from me :o[/quote']

Bugger I was hoping to steal them from under your nose :P Your lucky im too lazy to bid again so you can keep your Colombian risers ;)

Following the collapse of his move to Bristol City we acted fast to try and bring Momo back to Banks's Stadium. He will go straight into the team for tonight's opener as it appears Matic enjoyed a few to many Shandy's this summer and is only 74% match fit.

Wow that Norwich manager is a god damn mug and I want Redmond quite badly so I know what I have to do :P Just a shame another decent player is being wasted at Walsall ;):P

Im pretty confident on the Bristol City game tonight and my team is how it goes

Ochoa

Debuchy - Super Koscelny - Benatia - Adriano

Carrick

Isla - ??

Muniain - Hulk - Pedro

Thats my team for tonight and with Sahin injured we go through the replacements :)

Capoue , Reinartz , Wijidum , Nzog these are all decent players to take over Sahins place but ive gone for none of them and Ive stuck Rosicky in as he showed great quality before he injured so he deserves his place and he gives the great attacking option my midfield lack :)

Barring any last minute transfer deals, this is how my team mill look going into next season. managed to bring in some real qulaity this window, which i feel we lacked at times last season.

Caballero

Dabo(88)-Huth(88)-Eliseu(88)

Rolfes(91)

Suseata(89)-Rossi(91)-Defour(89)-Morrison(88)

Lopez(91)-Mbokani(88)

Wanted to get a top CB in but just couldnt manage it in the end, however still very proud of that team, best shape its ever been in, considering i took over a load of garbage in Division 4 only 3 seasons ago. :P:D

Good luck to all for the season ahead!(Apart from any of my fellow competetors in Divison 3)

Oh' date=' and nice to see that you found your way back to the 7046 thread posting section Anth ;)[/quote']

Ouch! Probably fair comment though, I don't have nearly the time I used to have spare, and since Soccer-Wiki took over and ruined the riser game scouting isn't nearly as rewarding as it used to be...

Actually' date=' this is what my Chairman expected of me. Bloody cheek! Even Alurcard's chairman has him challenging for the title, a total pipe-dream. My man up top should be demanding back-to-back titles, a Div 1 & World Cup double, or something like that. Qualifying for the Mickey Mouses indeed! :rolleyes:[/quote']

To be fair Jooles, my chairman had been snorting crack or something when he came out with that, its the only explanation...

I have been busy putting together a match report about the division 1 contenders' date=' I am giving every team in the division a mention, it is taking longer than expected though but am though thirteen of them so hopefully will get the last seven done before tomorrow's kick off.[/quote']

Nice! And cheers for the forward thinking rep for avoiding relegation by the skin of my teeth Dan, much appreciated..... ;)