English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Has 15 players rated 90+ and plenty squad depth, Was rumoured to be a victim of the Boston strangler a couple of times but that was just him choking, will battle again for 4th place.

Haha I love that :D

Good work Dan :)

Edit: well done to those who have done predictions too; they look good!

Thats if your lucky I may add :D

I don't think 14th would be to bad in my 1st season in Div 2, in my time at Walsall I've come 15th, 12th, 7th and 1st. Consolidate first then push on, thats the plan. I'll wave to you on the way past :D;)

Div 1 Predictions are up!

My first time doing predictions so go easy people :P

Division 2 predictions are up

Here you go...Division 4 will come soon.I have to do Division 2 for 2 or 3 weeks as Riece is busy with his exams.Enjoy!

Well done on the predictions lads good to see them up for start of season, have put them on the kindle to read later.

Great work on those predictions guys' date=' top work! Also have i missed the end of season awards?

Also looking to sign a few Manchester United players if anyone is willing to let any go for a fair deal.[/quote']

I am sure the poor club from Merseyside have Fletcher up for sale for £20 million, seems a fair deal.

Here you go...Division 4 will come soon.I have to do Division 2 for 2 or 3 weeks as Riece is busy with his exams.Enjoy!

Blooming brilliant lads. Feels great to have the predictions up again and you can see how much work you've put into them! Great stuff' date=' KIU! :)

Think I have to disagree with Hancock though on today's battle of Argentina. Think I could get it handed to me today away at City :o

Ouch! Probably fair comment though, I don't have nearly the time I used to have spare, and since Soccer-Wiki took over and ruined the riser game scouting isn't nearly as rewarding as it used to be...

Agreed. Soccer Wiki killed SM :( Thank goodness for 7046, that's all I can say! :)

To be fair Jooles' date=' my chairman had been snorting crack or something when he came out with that, its the only explanation...[/font']
I think our expectations must have been mixed up? ;):P

Go back to sleep my friend ' date=' You canadians are slow :)[/quote']Tortoise and the hare Dom? Slow starters, string finishers, the opposite of you ;)

I dont think so ' date=' Swap boro with Fulham then that might give a better reflection of the table :) [/quote']In your dreams...

Bugger I was hoping to steal them from under your nose :P Your lucky im too lazy to bid again so you can keep your Colombian risers ;)

Normally I just let people steal them these days. Couldn't do it with you though!
When you say 2cnd most viewed ever' date=' does that include all the affiliated threads ( youth cups etc), because if so i reckon we are still miles behind the old girl. If i was hanging off of a cliff and my life depended on it, i'd say by around 779,088 give or take.[/color']
Was only talking about the discussion. 7046 has their affiliated threads scatter through the universe and blogosphere TBH, even though the old girl is still miles ahead. I suppose we could get you to repost the managers' list every time there was a change here too to level things out though? :)

I guess a huge difference is that the central posters in 7046 are way more dispersed than they were in 106. You could probably say the same for the viewers too, though maybe not. Impossible to tell!

Oh, sorry for the double post. Do we have any budding graphic designer out there who can knock me up some tasty title pictures for the awards, just pushed for time to do it myself :o

You can see what I'm looking for here in these links. Basically I need 6, 1 for each division, one for the whole of 7046 and one for the forum side:

Overall Awards

Divisions 1 & 2

Divisions 3 & 4

If you're up for it maybe post on my wall so people aren't duplicating the work and you can message each other if you want to share? Just running out now. Cheers!

Oh' date=' sorry for the double post. Do we have any budding graphic designer out there who can knock me up some tasty title pictures for the awards, just pushed for time to do it myself :o

You can see what I'm looking for here in these links. Basically I need 6, 1 for each division, one for the whole of 7046 and one for the forum side:

[b']Overall Awards[/b]

Divisions 1 & 2

Divisions 3 & 4

If you're up for it maybe post on my wall so people aren't duplicating the work and you can message each other if you want to share? Just running out now. Cheers!

I Vm'ed you pal...VILLA

Seems like I may have been over generous in a few of the pre-season commiserations rep predictions, just glanced through a few of the squads and most have regressed since last season so just knock a place or two off what I predicted and that should about even it out.

I am hoping my players aren't tired 56 call-ups between them throughout the 5 day world cup, stupid insignificant trophy.!

Seems like I may have been over generous in a few of the pre-season commiserations rep predictions' date=' just glanced through a few of the squads and most have regressed since last season so just knock a place or two off what I predicted and that should about even it out.

I am hoping my players aren't tired 56 call-ups between them throughout the 5 day world cup, stupid insignificant trophy.![/quote']What, so some of us can finish below 20th :eek:

Haha yes' date=' some division 1 clubs already have division 2 badges on there strips in pre-recognition of the inevitable, rinse and repeat this for Division 2>3 and 3>4 clubs.[/quote']

Oh yeah, I get it. So basically Closey and Duffman are in division 5 already for next season, Raz, Dom and Lenny in Div 2, etc. etc.?

Great work on the predictions lads' date=' really pleased to see these breathing again! Top work.[/font']

Simone VERDI has completed his move to Leyton Orient from Helsingborgs IF for 240,000 plus Alex COOPER and Robert STILLO.

The prodigal son comes back! Verdi should get a rise and He seems to be finally getting some minutes. The former Milan youngster has shifted from Rotherham to Orient to Rotherham to External and now back to Orient. :)

The loan offer for Isaac CUENCA of Manchester City from Leyton Orient has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Get some much needed wing depth as I was feeling it when I lost Routledge from the Palacio deal.

Good Luck to everybody today! :)

3 Players available for loan...

ZUBER, Steven AM,F(RL) 21 85

TOSUN, Cenk AM(RL),F(RLC) 21 85

GOLASA, Eyal AM(RLC) 21 85

Only bid if you agree with the following two terms.

• Not to be used in cup games as I don't want them cup tied...obviously if I get knocked out of a certain cup then you can use them in the same cup fixtures
  • Will be recalled if I get too many injuries in that position or I have banned players and need them for a 'important' match

If your still interested, then place your bids guys.

Oh well 20 minutes to until the new season..I'm at home against Bolton, my gut says to go with the Raz and predict a draw , although if he sticks with the same attack orientated 3-5-2 as he used against Reading last night then..then who knows.:eek:

10 minutes to go now to the new season. Best of luck to all' date=' let's make it a good one :)

Will aim to start putting up the end of season awards, err, a little after the new season starts :o:eek::P[/quote']

You're too slow , old man :) but you do wonderfully to catch up to all of us!

whitlock.jpg

Jooles shown here running after the younglings of 7046.

:)