English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Just sent the things for the awards to Jooles :). I'm obviously not as good as Gary for graphic designs (no one here is) but I tried to make them as good as possible :o:). Hope you like them' date=' and good luck to everyone this season :).[/quote']

There is Chivas :P

Oh why can't we play (my favorites for the title) Man City every week?! Starting Augero' date=' Mandzukic & Samuel on the bench plays off for Boro with a satisfying 2-0 away win :)

Lost Dede for 5 weeks and Alvarez for 3 weeks though, which could prove costly. Can't complain really, apart from losing Milito for the first 3rd of the season last campaign we were very lucky with injuries.

And how's that unbeaten run coming along Dan? ;)[/quote']

Oh how nice of you Jooles ;)

He wont make it big as a psychic :D

He must have forgot your managing them :D

More likely that Predator forgets he's managing them, lol :P

Then again, who can forget Predator's Plymouth back in season 1? An epic title race with sirmarkhughes' Huddersfield before they both became glory boys club hoppers! (well worth a look back for all you newer boys and gals)

That was an exciting season, what with Man Utd vs. West Ham for Div 1 and not forgetting the classic Boro vs. Forest in Div 2.

Maybe old Pred still has it in him yet? Dan of course is an old hand at finishing 2nd :P

Blackpool 0-2 Wolves

We don't tend to start a new season well but the fact that we beat Wolves twice last season against what is an almost identical side may indicate that we are in trouble. Stats were just slightly in favour of Wolves. Andreolli and Defoe getting their goals.

Saw it coming' date=' unlike Inter finishing below Catania :P[/quote']

That's another story for another day ;). Tbh, I saw us finishing outside of Europe when the January-February phase for us happened. Then, when March rolled along , I knew We were definitely going to not be in Europe and even drop more points and fall even more in the table.

But, yes, I did not expect us to finish below Catania! That being said I hope El Papu Gomez joins us in the off season :).

That's another story for another day ;). Tbh' date=' I saw us finishing outside of Europe when the January-February phase for us happened. Then, when March rolled along , I knew We were definitely going to not be in Europe and even drop more points and fall even more in the table.

But, yes, I did not expect us to finish below Catania![b'] That being said I hope El Papu Gomez joins us in the off season :[/b]).

No Cerci anymore?

No Cerci anymore?

I'd love for us to get Cerci but the fact of the matter is that so many teams are interested in him, and why not? 8 goals and 12 assists in the Serie A for a winger is no small feat. He would give many teams and especially Inter a true winger and one that can provide width and ammunition to the squad. :) Not to mention He should start getting more and more minutes for the Azzurri.

That's another story for another day ;). Tbh' date=' I saw us finishing outside of Europe when the January-February phase for us happened. Then, when March rolled along , I knew We were definitely going to not be in Europe and even drop more points and fall even more in the table.

But, yes, I did not expect us to finish below Catania! That being said I hope El Papu Gomez joins us in the off season :).[/quote']

I'd rather him join Napoli, or Fulham for that matter. :P

More likely that Predator forgets he's managing them' date=' lol :P

Then again, who can forget Predator's Plymouth back in season 1? An epic title race with sirmarkhughes' Huddersfield before they both became glory boys club hoppers! (well worth a look back for all you newer boys and gals)

That was an exciting season, what with Man Utd vs. West Ham for Div 1 and not forgetting the classic Boro vs. Forest in Div 2.

Maybe old Pred still has it in him yet? Dan of course is an old hand at finishing 2nd :P[/quote']

I only joined in season 1 with 8 games left to play you deluded Maple syrup loving Canadian.

He wont make it big as a psychic :D

He must have forgot your managing them :D

aha Dom long time - where did you finish last season then? :P

More likely that Predator forgets he's managing them' date=' lol :P

[b']Then again, who can forget Predator's Plymouth back in season 1? An epic title race with sirmarkhughes' Huddersfield before they both became glory boys club hoppers! (well worth a look back for all you newer boys and gals)

That was an exciting season, what with Man Utd vs. West Ham for Div 1 and not forgetting the classic Boro vs. Forest in Div 2. [/b]

Maybe old Pred still has it in him yet? Dan of course is an old hand at finishing 2nd :P

I still remember this clearly, the good days of SM!

I only joined in season 1 with 8 games left to play you deluded Maple syrup loving Canadian.

HAHA LOL :D

Three games into the new Brazilian season and I'm surprised more people aren't snapping up more of the new talent. New arrivals at Boro include: Matheus Bressan, Fabio Braga, Detofol Agenor, Bruno Renan, Brigido Bruno, Victor Ferraz, Tiago Dutra, Armando Gabriel, Jose Fernando & Junior Silvinho, all getting good game time :)

Three games into the new Brazilian season and I'm surprised more people aren't snapping up more of the new talent. New arrivals at Boro include: Matheus Bressan' date=' Fabio Braga, Detofol Agenor, Bruno Renan, Brigido Bruno, Victor Ferraz, Tiago Dutra, Armando Gabriel, Jose Fernando & Junior Silvinho, all getting good game time :)[/quote']

That's our job, but we don't have much cash :o

Three games into the new Brazilian season and I'm surprised more people aren't snapping up more of the new talent. New arrivals at Boro include: Matheus Bressan' date=' Fabio Braga, Detofol Agenor, Bruno Renan, Brigido Bruno, Victor Ferraz, Tiago Dutra, Armando Gabriel, Jose Fernando & Junior Silvinho, all getting good game time :)[/quote']

We prefer to keep our cash instead of spending it on rubbish...We want to let you to believe that you brought good youngsters when all of them are rubbish bar Bruno Renan who's decent.

Well it was an honour to be part of the season 8 division 1 opening fixtures. .

What a start for Bury with a 1-2 away victory at Everton.....Unlucky Shack

All I want from this season is not to get relegated.......That'll do me . . .

We aren't you, Jooles :). You deluded Maple syrup loving Canadian. :P