English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

We prefer to keep our cash instead of spending it on rubbish...We want to let you to believe that you brought good youngsters when all of them are rubbish bar Bruno Renan who's decent.
Nah' date=' you want to let yourself believe that you know what you're talking about when really you're just guessing. I hear this all the time and then later it's like, hey, is Dede available? etc. etc. :rolleyes:
Well it was an honour to be part of the season 8 division 1 opening fixtures. .

What a start for Bury with a 1-2 away victory at Everton.....Unlucky Shack

All I want from this season is not to get relegated.......That'll do me . . .

Nice win fella. I guess it's lessened seeing as it was only against Shack but every 3 points counts.

My girls have this on TV sometime. Makes me think of you every time now, and he's in Bury's colours! :)

86siAUU8Jlo

We aren't you' date=' Jooles :). You deluded Maple syrup loving Canadian. :P[/quote']Ah, you can't beat an afternoon on the syrup :D

Nah' date=' you want to let yourself believe that you know what you're talking about when really you're just guessing. I hear this all the time and then later it's like, hey, is Dede available? etc. etc. :rolleyes:

Nice win fella. I guess it's lessened seeing as it was only against Shack but every 3 points counts.

My girls have this on TV sometime. Makes me think of you every time now, and he's in Bury's colours! :)

[center']

86siAUU8Jlo

[/center]

Ah, you can't beat an afternoon on the syrup :D

Like the comment and video Jooles . . . .

Bury are going to be one of those annoying teams in division 1 . . . Remember Wimbledon back in the old days (IRL) . . .

3 points are good .....don't give a flying billy who the opposition is :)

37 points to go.....I hope :D

Like the comment and video Jooles . . . .

Bury are going to be one of those annoying teams in division 1 . . . Remember Wimbledon back in the old days (IRL) . . .

3 points are good .....don't give a flying billy who the opposition is :)

37 points to go.....I hope :D

Great to see you winning at your first attempt in the big league Neil, some teams can take up to ten games plus to acclimatize to new league and finally earn there first win in a new division, keep a watch on Raz/Sunderland I think he will still be searching for his first win late in the month and will be blaming everything from the chit match engine to injured players or other team being 'lucky'.

My guess is over 10 league games for Raz and his band of hyped up numpties to record their first win since being promoted luckily via the play-off lottery.

Great to see you winning at your first attempt in the big league Neil' date=' some teams can take up to ten games plus to acclimatize to new league and finally earn there first win in a new division, keep a watch on Raz/Sunderland I think he will still be searching for his first win late in the month and will be blaming everything from the chit match engine to injured players or other team being 'lucky'.

My guess is over 10 league games for Raz and his band of hyped up numpties to record their first win since being promoted luckily via the play-off lottery.[/quote']

You make sense Dan.......100% agree with your comments

Division 1 will be a strange one this season......Just got a feeling about it

Match engine can be a bit strange.....But we all know we have to find a "Safe ground" on match day . . ...... . . .

STOKE CITY : 1st match in 1st DIVISON , and 1st VICTORY !!!

Stoke-celebrate_1778137c.jpg

Liverpool 2 - 4 STOKE CITY

Reporter : Hello Pal , your first victory in your 1st match in 1st division ...

PAL : Yes i want to congratulate my players for the wonderful game they made ... agaisnt Liverpool at Anfield wasn't obvious ... Yes anyway we played very well we won the game , we didn't come in the 1st Division by randon , we was champions of the 2nd Division and we are ready to make this season one of our best , because players are ambitious , and why not to win the title ... everithing is possible ... after all it's the first match , we will focus on our training and our objective , after we will

Reporter : Ok thanks PAL

stoke-city-fans.jpg

EC7046OFFICIALHEADER_zpsae6b8703.jpg

Finally got an article out despite my busy uni schedule with assessments coming up.

With a new up coming season, challenges that lay ahead of Chesterfield dealing with life in Division 3

Chesterfield’s unlikely rise poses new challenges for Glory Days

(http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/chesterfields-unlikely-rise-poses-new.html)

You make sense Dan.......100% agree with your comments

Division 1 will be a strange one this season......Just got a feeling about it

Match engine can be a bit strange.....But we all know we have to find a "Safe ground" on match day . . ...... . . .

Is it okay to use phrases such as "strange one" and "a bit strange" these days? :o

The Urban Dictionary has a most enjoyable section on what politically correct is all about :D

Anyway' date=' I digress. Been digressing this last week or so, my apologies. But finally I had a chance to undigress today and have just put the first of the end of season 7 awards together. What can I say, it's been a busy time of late and there are a LOT of votes to count.

Here's the [b']division 4 awards[/b] and the first of the forum ones. I'll aim to roll out the rest over the next few days as time permits...

Is it okay to use phrases such as "strange one" and "a bit strange" these days? :o

The Urban Dictionary has a most enjoyable section on what politically correct is all about :D

Anyway' date=' I digress. Been digressing this last week or so, my apologies. But finally I had a chance to undigress today and have just put the first of the end of season 7 awards together. What can I say, it's been a busy time of late and there are a LOT of votes to count.

Here's the [b']division 4 awards[/b] and the first of the forum ones. I'll aim to roll out the rest over the next few days as time permits...

Top work again Jooles, love reading these.

Here's the [b']division 4 awards and the first of the forum ones. I'll aim to roll out the rest over the next few days as time permits...[/b]

It may have taken a while ;), but it is definitely worth the wait! Top, top work!!! B)

Well done Jooles, a great read and it makes the 7046 setup even more worthwhile :D

Best Transfer Deal

Winners: Mateo Kovacic to Leyton Orient (2 votes)

Runners-up: Kelvin to Accrington Stanley & Leitner + Traore for Lukaku – Aldreshot (1 vote)

The deal also saw Havard NORDTVIET going the other way for CV. Just waiting for the new manager to raise the cash.

My girls have this on TV sometime. Makes me think of you every time now' date=' and he's in Bury's colours! :)

[center']

86siAUU8Jlo

[/center]

'My girls have this on sometimes', yeah yeah, likely story :P

Great work on the awards btw :)

Great work as always Jooles.

Saleh GOMAA has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Huddersfield Town for 6,000,000

After enough pestering, and Saleh Gomaa is finally coming to Forest. Lost out in the initial race to sign him, and as such had to pay over the top to finally bring him in, but I do think it'll pay off. Star of the Egyptian U-20 team, and soon to be an Egyptian international I'm sure. Also looks likely to move to Borussia Dortmund very soon after a successful trial there a few weeks back.

Also recently brought in Thorgan Hazard for 6.5 mil to my youth team, think he'll be a good asset for Chelsea not this year but the following one.

Also, would like to remind everyone than Moraes, Germain, Facundo Ferreyra (22 yr old, 86, likely riser) & Kyle Naughton are available on loan. Tagirbekov can also go for 5 mil, should've risen by now to 87/88 but hasn't for some reason, and if he isn't bought by the end of the week I'll likely let him go to external.