English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

The offer for Ivelin POPOV of Kuban from Rotherham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Probably our last higher rated signing for a while but a good one to finish on -he's been playing really well and rose +1 to 87 recently, 88 shouldn't be out of the question in the near future then if he gets a move who knows after that as he seems capable of taking a step up :)

Boro's 90-rated 2nd string go down to a far superior 84-rated PSG in the Mickey Mouse Cup yesterday. Sounding a bit Razesque here I know but I swear the SMFA's games vs. non-human clubs are a total fix :rolleyes:

And absolutely cracking work on the predictions again lads, I'd totally forgotten how much I love reading these. Old big head indeed! :eek::P

Oh, speaking of which, the division 1 awards are now up. Just the whole set-up ones to come. Would like to get them out before today's fixture's but it's probably not going to happen...:o(err, sometime!)

Boro's 90-rated 2nd string go down to a far superior 84-rated PSG in the Mickey Mouse Cup yesterday. Sounding a bit Razesque here I know but I swear the SMFA's games vs. non-human clubs are a total fix :rolleyes:

And absolutely cracking work on the predictions again lads' date=' I'd totally forgotten how much I love reading these. Old big head indeed! :eek::P

Oh, speaking of which, the [b']division 1 awards[/b] are now up. Just the whole set-up ones to come. Would like to get them out before today's fixture's but it's probably not going to happen...:o(err, sometime!)

Fantastic work with the awards Jooles.

And absolutely cracking work on the predictions again lads' date=' I'd totally forgotten how much I love reading these. Old big head indeed! :eek::P

Oh, speaking of which, the [b']division 1 awards[/b] are now up. Just the whole set-up ones to come. Would like to get them out before today's fixture's but it's probably not going to happen...:o(err, sometime!)

Nice again Jooles are is your stance Anti-Europe by any chance?

Very happy for James Rodriguez and Di Natale to both get runner up awards. Also very happy to get the best transfer deal of the season, getting Ibra in. Just a shame he got injured for 6 weeks and we went down :P

Cracking work Jooles, hopefully you keep up the good work at the end of this season :)

Today's match vs Seth will be killer. If he wins' date=' It'll probably be rubbed in my face forever this season. :P If I win, then the better manager won :).[/quote']

Hey I'm not that sadistic, I'd take consistency over a few big wins in this GW. Though you might make it too easy.

The deal reported to be worth 1,111,000 involving Rafael GALHARDO of Santos and Nottingham Forest has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Santos will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Rafael GALHARDO of Santos from Stockport County has been accepted along with other club offers. Santos will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Meanwhile, the Americans battled over the signing of Santos's newest sensation, the right back Galhardo. Ironically, he has taken over the job of Bruno Peres, another Stockport player. While Nottingham offered 1,111,000, Stockport offered 1,000,000 plus Teeboy Kamara. The Australian is worth at least 220k, which means that Galhardo will be wearing blue. :)

Started life at QPR with a 2-1 win over Reading, Ya Konan & El Arabi with the goals.

Have a easy looking away game at Birmingham tonight :P

The awards thing looks great, well done Jooles. Also some great predictions been done.

The Blades hit the road tonight with a trip to Wolves (only ever been there once myself and found it a dreadful place) looking for their first points of the season. Hopefully the Boi's prediction of a Blades win will come to fruition, OLD MAN INDEED !! ;)

EDIT: Back on after i have watered the allotment

AFC Bournemouth 6-2 Leicester City

It was predicted to be a goal fest and he was spot on. Brilliant result for my lads, made a slight tacital change tonight and it worked wonder with my boys running riot. With only 7 shots on target, we showed a real cutting edge :D

Next up we welcome Dag & Red

I can officially confirm that Berbatov is a useless striker, at least at Forest. Had at least four good chances, all of which went begging. If anyone is interested in him, get in touch, would love to swap for a half-decent striker, especially in a 2 for one deal.

Boro very very lucky to win today vs. Carlisle as I didn't get around to setting tactics. Fortunately, Augeroless, we had Xavi, Milito & Mandzukic coming off the bench and doing the business at the end of the game. Unlucky Anth. Still, very happy to be back where we belong, on the top of the table :D

EDIT: Lost Abidal for 3 weeks to add to Dede & Alvarez. Could be a tough season...:o

lol.

Southend still unmanaged..... :rolleyes: any takers?

Southend are not Unmanaged

They are "ON OFFER"

Manager will decide who he gives to and he has already decided,

we await on them to reject/take control B)