English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Finally! Boro's ailing squad gets a welcome boost, solving my CM problem, with Perez finally getting his deserved +1 to 89 :)

Phew, thought I was going to have to do an internal deal there at one point! Sat on this guy since Feb 2011 so about bloody time. Thank you Dom, maybe :)

Francisco PITI has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Rayo Vallecano in a swap deal for Leandro GONZÁLEZ PÍREZ and Fernando FERREIRA

Yes he's old, but after an 18-goal season for Rayo Vallecano in La Liga, I couldn't avoid picking him up. Would be crazy if he didn't get a +1/+2 soon...put in a loan bid before that happens so you can reap the benefits.

Finally! Boro's ailing squad gets a welcome boost' date=' solving my CM problem, with Perez finally getting his deserved +1 to 89 :)

Phew, thought I was going to have to do an internal deal there at one point! Sat on this guy since Feb 2011 so about bloody time. Thank you Dom, maybe :)[/quote']

Your welcome :P

Its taken 3 weeks to get it through tho , I did promise I would submit something in for him :)

Well Ive just lost to Mo in a friendly as I tryed to mix it up vastly but failed to win and I lost to that god damn Iniesta!

Will take a huge gamble to employ a similar tactic but slightly different as Exeter always take my 4-3-3 apart as they showed by beating me 5-2 last time :eek:

Any teams free at the moment, or looking to be soon? Haven't had a side in about a year but I need something to fill my time over summer and thought I'd give SM another shot :P Slightly off topic so feel free to VM me, but where else should I be looking to join?

As Ive seen a lot of people offering Southend around, to avoid the inevitable disappointment, I have already decided who will release the job to, so please dont offer them out to people.

Hopefully there wont be any repercussions to purposefully releasing a team for someone else to get them. I remember a manager in 106 was removed by SM for releasing a team for their friend, as SM said it was against the rules to 'rig' who gets the team once you have rejected the offer.

Any teams free at the moment' date=' or looking to be soon? Haven't had a side in about a year but I need something to fill my time over summer and thought I'd give SM another shot :P Slightly off topic so feel free to VM me, but where else should I be looking to join?[/quote']

check out the 7046 BLOG

The "jobs" section has all the latest teams available, teams on offer and who to look out for and the 7046 Waiting list

best to get your name on the wait list

blog here

http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk

As Ive seen a lot of people offering Southend around' date=' to avoid the inevitable disappointment, I have already decided who will release the job to, so please dont offer them out to people.

Hopefully there wont be any repercussions to purposefully releasing a team for someone else to get them. I remember a manager in 106 was removed by SM for releasing a team for their friend, as SM said it was against the rules to 'rig' who gets the team once you have rejected the offer.[/quote']

i think you have 5 days before team is given to someone else by SM

They will offer to another manager, If u haven't taken the job or gave it away

Just to clear simething... i wasn't offering no job to any1 was just suggesting that Southend where sort of free, I didn't know it had been offered or something arranged.

Was just reminding people it was there had I didn't hear anything in here bout it.

Any teams free at the moment' date=' or looking to be soon? Haven't had a side in about a year but I need something to fill my time over summer and thought I'd give SM another shot :P Slightly off topic so feel free to VM me, but where else should I be looking to join?[/quote']

Just for the summer? :P

Why don't you rejoin 5579?

Chesterfield 0 Peterborough 2

I knew that coming into Division 3 there would be days where we would be outplayed and today's game was just that. Well done to Peterborough!

We picked up another short term injury to De Silvestri, anymore injuries and my team may be in some trouble :(

However something good to report, after buying Jonas Knudsen he quickly rose to 82 and gives us good depth at the back and since going up a Division, our attendance has increased with a extra 2000 fans, where were they before :P.

Next up is Norwich City at home

thread-header.png

THE SATURDAY MATCH

TheTSMlogo.jpg

The 1st Saturday match TSM is tomorrow.

I think it's only right that we start with the D1 Champions

so' date=' Middlesbrough's match away at Man Utd will be the first TSM of the season.[/size']

Aaaw, thanks Craig. Warms my heart that :)

Oh, wait. Are you talking about last season's D1 champions or this one? Well, that's very decent of you :D

Oh, double wait. Err, do you mean we're going to win it this year or United? Surely United can't climb back out of their hole, can they? :o

A kinda fitting choice in a way as as was said a week or so ago on this thread both myself and SOP are going to sponsor the 7046 English Cup & Shield respectively to the tune of a GC membership or new shiny custom to the winner. Details will follow shortly, as soon as I can bang out the last of the end of season awards, which I am very very close to doing :)