English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

AFC Bournemouth 2-1 Dag & Red

Great start to the season for my lads as we make it 7 points out of our first 3 games which puts us 2nd in the table. Goals from Lopez and Suseata before Kim pulled one back for the visitors.

We travel to Swindon Wednesday night.

Oh crikey' date=' please don't Anglicise it on my account! We don't want an angry SMH or [b']Belkevitz [/b]taking to the thread, that's the last thing anyone needs! :eek:

Are you still in contact with the great man?

Well..he's a great manager pal.The predictions are very simple but I can't do 3 Divisions in same time for god sake.I have to cover Riece and Ozzy' date='one of them has to review for the exams till 20th and Ozzy is off in holiday or something[/quote']

I didn't know that, want me to take one on?

...lost 1-0 to Coventry, really do need a striker Lads :(

It wasn't easy by any means, but we managed to pickup our first win of the season. My somewhat drastic moves paid off; Trasch, Anyukov's replacement, fared far better than Anyukov normally does, and Schafer also did a solid job.

Berbatov especially responded well to his new substitute role, bagging two assists. Ahmed Musa scored the winner and won MoTM on his debut, and Kuyt continued his fine scoring form with another goal, making his the league's top scorer alongside Mario Gomez.

With Liverpool absolutely annihilating Manchester City, it'll be tough to take anything from our next game, but good to finally win a game we're supposed to win.

Walsall_FC_logo.gif

Notts County 2-3 Walsall

E.COLAK 22

M.KLOSE 36

K.TOURÉ 42

J.REYES 61

M.DEMBÉLÉ 69

Another good performance makes it 7 points from a possible 9 for The Saddlers, solid start to life in division 2. Dembele netting his first of the campaign after Toure had scored his first for the club. Delighted with Klose's form so far as he makes in 3 in 3, wanted a goal scorer this season and looks like I may have found 1 in the veteran. Real test coming up next as we welcome a very strong Newcastle side to Banks's Stadium.

Oh crikey' date=' please don't Anglicise it on my account! We don't want an angry SMH or Belkevitz taking to the thread, that's the last thing anyone needs! :eek:[/quote']

Thats not what i was doing

It was a title i had in the back of my head which i thought fitted the game

Lovely stuff by my Orient boys :)! Palacio Osvlado' date=' and Fabiano! The FOP aka the Force of Power finally shows up! Osvaldo had a brace while Fabi,and Jedi Palacio got the two other goals. Seems like my [b'] Napoli [/b] tactics have worked :)!

Unfortunately, our rivals Stockport are still unbeaten and first in the Division 4 Table. They have yet to concede a single goal!

Bad news though:

Hamstring injury which leaves him on the sideline til July 7th! :(

However:

The time and date of the 2nd annual Canadian Super Brawl may have been set! Jooles , I'll let you pick the rules as you won it last year! :)

Last Year's Preview

5NV6Rdv1a3I

You got lucky, my friend, it was an even match and your "FOP" made a difference.

Damien Sandow (You're Welcome!) steered Stockport County to victory against Aldershot Town.

Stockport County beat Aldershot Town 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Cássio had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Lima was on the scoresheet for his side.

But we also got lucky today, Aldershot's Bojan had the ball in the net, but it was offside. They stayed on us all match, but Lima's 4th of the season won the day. On a side note, we actually conceded 4 goals, not 0, but on that occasion we scored 7. :D Next we have our real rivals Oldham in a derby, they need no further motivation to defeat us, after the Samba Boys cost them a playoff spot.

Stephen Thompson steered Barnsley to victory against fierce rivals Sheffield Wednesday in the South Yorkshire Derby.

Barnsley beat Sheffield Wednesday 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Arshavin and Hamouma were amongst the goalscorers.

Two wins on the trot for Barnsley now in what was another tight game. We edged it on stats so a fair result.

Up next a tough looking home game against Derby.

Carlisle get a bit lucky to scrape past Sunderland with a late goal, pleased to bounce back to winning ways.

Feel a bit sorry for Raz though, 0-3 for him, but no doubt he'll post later to say he doesn't care any more even though we all know he lives and breathes 7046!! :D

EDIT: Just noticed he already has posted to say he doesn't care any more!!

5NV6Rdv1a3I

You got lucky' date=' my friend, it was an even match and your "FOP" made a difference. [/quote']

If I got lucky, I got lucky. If It wasn't luck, then It wasn't. Time will tell but whateves, I'm happy for today's match day :). From my dear friend Spongebob :) :

ANk8xlsp1pQ

Don't ever look back on the world closing in

Be on the attack with your wings on the wind

Oh, the games will begin

SM is cleary going downhill.Who the f... is leading this game?I just want to tell to him that he's one of the biggest idiots I've ever seen.

Take Lukas Podolski for example.His Charmain Value(CV) is exactly 8,6 millions.I will try and offer him for...let's say Diego Milito or whoever you want.He will worth around 17 millions to my charmain,I REPEAT MY charmain and exactly CV to Boro's charmain,I repeat to BORO'S charmain(8,6 millions).How on earth I am supposed to do deals anymore when the players worth double then CV to my charmain and exactly CV for the other guy?I can't even hit the CV mark...This should be called an improvement or what?What an idiot.

Anri has been unveiled as the new manager of Southend United in English Championship 7046. Southend United were founded in 1906 and play their home games at Roots Hall in Southend-on-Sea. The club is also known as The Shrimpers. They have a rivalry with Colchester United and Leyton Orient.

Another Juve fan in Division Four and in 7046, and another team to have a rivalry with :).

Welcome Anri!

Another pathetic result, not so much the performance as I feel we deserved something out of this game. Leading 1-0 for ages for then to go and beat us 2-1. Nilmar again having chance after change and not scoring! Not happy!

Hmmmm

Bury get a good spanking by West Ham

Gold member victories are starting to become more frequent :D

Maybe that's me and sour grapes living a little to close :eek:

But a very well done to the WHU manager

Life in division one will be a test . . . Survival.....We shall see

0-2 win at Reading on Wednesday, Salihovic and Walters with the goals in our first win of the season.

Lost 3-0 at Northampton last night though, Kolarov got one and Augusto got two, Kolarov got sent off after 26 minutes, shame it dosent seem to make a difference when somebody gets sent off.

Did expect lose that one though, will be surprised if they dont go up this season.

Chesterfield 7 Norwich City 2

A brilliant display by Chesterfield on the day but the game really turned on the Norwich City Silva's red card after 16 minutes, which rightly so gave him his marching orders after a vicious two footed tackle on Britton. Something a bit unusual was that we had 7 separate goal scorers!

We opened the scoring through Paloschi then Manitias gave us a surprising 2-0 lead before Norwich's Lens pegged one back. Then the alavalche of 4 goals through Ekici, Lallana, Antonelli and Ait Fana put the result beyond doubt. Lens again popped up to scored but it was purely numerical with Britton capping off a dominant display by Chesterfield.

Another pleasant surprise for me was the debut performance of Kevin Vogt, young German kid who I purchased during the off season. With Garmash and De Silvestri out with injury, the young kid was drafted in, played really well and even grabbed himself an assist.

All in all, a great day in the office :D

Next two matches are against fellow Division 4 promotees, Dagenham and Swindon Town

Boro misfire today and are edged out 1-0 by SOP's Man Utd. No complaints really as was trying to be cheeky and beat SOP with his very own 4-2-3-1 :P

Exeter top of the league! :eek:

SM is cleary going downhill.Who the f... is leading this game?I just want to tell to him that he's one of the biggest idiots I've ever seen.

Take Lukas Podolski for example.His Charmain Value(CV) is exactly 8' date='6 millions.I will try and offer him for...let's say Diego Milito or whoever you want.He will worth around 17 millions to my charmain,I REPEAT MY charmain and exactly CV to Boro's charmain,I repeat to BORO'S charmain(8,6 millions).How on earth I am supposed to do deals anymore when the players worth double then CV to my charmain and exactly CV for the other guy?I can't even hit the CV mark...This should be called an improvement or what?What an idiot.[/quote']Dream on Raz! Absolutely no way you are getting your grubby little hands on my star CF! Seems like SM and my chairman have it spot on, valuing the players based on their actual contribution in the game ;):P

Are you still in contact with the great man?
North America is not as big as you are led to believe you know. I often bump into him first thing on the morning all disheveled and mumbling' date=' sat on the corner chugging something from inside a brown bag. He voted too, one of just 3 non-forumers to do so :)

The time and date of the 2nd annual Canadian Super Brawl may have been set! Jooles , I'll let you pick the rules as you won it last year! :)

Last Year's Preview

Bring it on monkey-boy. Rules for East vs. West to follow...B)

EDIT: Okay East coast, both teams are only allowed to use players who were born in a year with an even number, 1970, 1982, 1990, etc. etc., with the exception of 1 ringer who can have an add numbered year for his birth date.

There you go, that was the most arbitrary and irreverent way I could come up with in a nano-second of thought, I hope you approve :)

EDIT 2: Oh, and still hoping to publish the Cup/Shield sponsorship info shortly, as well as follow up the awards with an award ceremony review if I can...

Hancock (Forum) earned a draw with Aston Villa against Wigan Athletic.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Aston Villa and Wigan Athletic in their Division 2 fixture.

Kruse scored the only goal for Aston Villa and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Decent result. Horrible start to the season (like I always start a season) with 2 points from 3 games, next up is Sheffield and I'm hoping we can get our first win of the season.

A few loans at Sunderland(Note: IF they are 88+ I will recall them for cup games or if my 90+ backups get injuried):

-Adam Maher

-Marco Hoger

-M'bengue

-Cerci

-Corchia

-Schmid

and everybody who's lower then 86.