English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Wilfried BONY completes his move to Northampton. Out go Imoh Ezekiel' date=' Bernard Malanda, Bangoura Lass and Lorenzo Melgarejo.

Sounds like a crazy deal huh? Biggest club Bony has been linked with is West Ham :o, four top youngsters leave Northampton, but atleast it helps out a small club, wayne has done a top job at Stanley and hopefully it gives him a few extra reason to stay faithful with his club for a couple of years to come.[/quote']

Thanks for the business m8' date=' just to much for a club like Accrington to turn down. Ive got a decent little squad here now being as though I started with nothing, but this is a long term project and I will remain with Accrinton for as long as im playing SM. Need to change me sig now though, lol[/quote']

Dynamite deal here by both teams, I'm going to watch Accrington Stanley's space with interest :D Probably tipped for a play off spot at least now

Dynamite deal here by both teams' date=' I'm going to watch Accrington Stanley's space with interest :D Probably tipped for a play off spot at least now[/quote']

No pressure then :o

Evan though I have some good youth my average rating is low so I still think im in for a tough season, were getting there now though. Most of the 82/83 players were signed as 75's and will continue to rise. The future is looking good.

I've let Stuart know just in case. It would be a very good job to turn down, but you never know.

Edit: Did anything ever come of that waiting list? I know there are a lot of really good/new managers wanting to make a name for themselves that want to join but haven't been successful thus far. There was talk of it I remember

I've let Stuart know just in case. It would be a very good job to turn down' date=' but you never know...[/quote']

WHY? :P

I actually think it should go to a manager who has wanted to be part of 7046 for a while and one who is a part of other GWs and of course would do a decent job with the team and forum posts :D

Stu has been here twice one with a wigan that was decent and Shrewsbury :D , Wasnt a massive poster :D , he quite frankly did an awful job at both clubs :P , And hasnt even been on a GW for ages :D. The one thing that worried me was without looking again that he wanted a job for the summer :D

I love stu to bits but if the Derby job gets rejected , We should look towards a different path in my opinion :) In fact I know someone much more suitable for the job but purely because he isnt a big name will get overlooked :)

I've been hankering to join this GW for a while

If there's any chance of getting Derby - can you keep me in mind for the job?

I'm in a few forum occupied game-worlds already (see sig below)

Cheers

Richard

You're impossible to deal with pal..No offence.We're looking for other kind of managers :D:D:p

I've been hankering to join this GW for a while

If there's any chance of getting Derby - can you keep me in mind for the job?

I'm in a few forum occupied game-worlds already (see sig below)

Cheers

Richard

Thats ironic lol

You were the forumer I was actually referring to , I honestly think we should get you in here and I will try everything I can to get you in here :)

EDIT - I see Raz has other opinions :D

You're impossible to deal with pal..No offence.We're looking for other kind of managers :D:D:p

I'm baffled why you would think that... as I can't recall us having had any previous contact, so you'll have to remind me, Raz.

Anyway, it's a long shot - but I have been on this forum previously asking the same question , so I'll keep my fingers crossed that I get a shot at joining

Cheers

Richard

I'm baffled why you would think that... as I can't recall us having had any previous contact' date=' so you'll have to remind me, Raz.

Anyway, it's a long shot - but I have been on this forum previously asking the same question , so I'll keep my fingers crossed that I get a shot at joining

Cheers

Richard[/quote']

I was joking pal

I've let Stuart know just in case. It would be a very good job to turn down' date=' but you never know.

Edit: Did anything ever come of that waiting list? I know there are a lot of really good/new managers wanting to make a name for themselves that want to join but haven't been successful thus far. There was talk of it I remember[/quote']

blog wait list is doing ok,

latest JMH didnt get club coz they didnt arrange time to reject/take control so next on list at the time was ANRI, he got the job

check blog for updates on available teams and wait list

BEST WAY OF GETTIN INTO 7046 IS GET ON WAIT LIST (PM me)

thread-header.png

JOBOFFERS_zps96b85e0f.png

Re wait list

if a manager offers the job to someone on the list, they can reject it and stay on the list, while the manager selects someone else to give to,

WAIT LIST updated with another name added,

just PM me if u want on the list.

blog wait list here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/d2.html

Fantastic job for someone' date=' hopefully they go to a respected and active forumer[/quote']

Dont worry about the that. I know the wednesday manager very well, he's a top manager in the game for the long run, have a look at his watford in 5579, top guy to talk to aswell, not very active, but im sure by taking this job offer he will be. Brilliant graphic designer aswell.

I'm thinking kinda like a gay Bucks Fizz? Would that do it for you?

2165382878_79f728cce8_o.jpg

Kinda like this but without the girls? (that'd be Mo on the right' date=' Tony on the left) :o[/quote']

Going off topic for a sec but Bobby G the guy on the right once took me and the crew i worked with on a night out as a thank you for helping him arrange his new set for his reformed Bucks Fizz. Get me drinking with the stars haha :D

Dont worry about the that. I know the wednesday manager very well' date=' he's a top manager in the game for the long run, have a look at his watford in 5579, top guy to talk to aswell, not very active, but im sure by taking this job offer he will be. Brilliant graphic designer aswell.[/quote']

Ya, think we should start seeing who'll take over that Wednesday side, not the Derby side, cause I highly doubt that's going to get rejected.