English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Now face ► Real Khai ◄ two games on the trot after he has taken over at Derby County who i welcome to Oakwell tonight. I beat him 3-2 so he will be out for revenge and with that squad he will start as favorites.

Good luck to him there.

Also since i returned to 7046 i haven't received a single job offer which i find strange and in all my time in 7046 i have been offered a job once which i took when joining Tranmere from Southend.

At least you've been offered a job once upon a time :rolleyes: not that I would leave Forest for any team in this setup but it still would be nice!

That man Dirk Kuyt makes it five goals in four games as we claim a tight 1-0 win over Liverpool. Knew it was gonna be a tough game after they mauled City last week' date=' but decided to play a little risky with a five man backline after halftime (which almost always backfires on me) and it paid off.

Even better, Anyukov followed the trend of under-performing players beginning to turn up by assisting the winning goal.

Up next, Man City, another team with loads of better players than Forest. Will be tough deciding whether to change up the tactics or stick with what worked vs Pool.

Will reiterate again that the likes of [b']Piti, Ferreyra, Moraes & Germain can go on loan. All risers.[/b]

Veigas earned a draw with Birmingham City against Crystal Palace.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Birmingham City and Crystal Palace in their Division 3 fixture.

Birmingham again fail to win, but this was a game I felt we deserved a little more then just the 1 point.

Anyways slight improvement, just hope the results start coming in sooner rather than later.

Gillingham pick up their first point of the season with a 2-2 draw at home to Millwall. It looked like three points were in the bag when Emnes and Vaz Te gave Gillingham a 2-0 lead' date=' but Fritz and Park equalised either side of half time.[/quote']

I was happy to get something out of this match after being 2-0 down.

Disappointed in our poor start to the game which made it more difficult for us.

Stephen Thompson earned a draw with Barnsley against Derby County.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Barnsley and Derby County in their Division 3 fixture.

Would have taken a point before kick off so can't complain although we were the better side. The result see's us drop to 9th up next a trip to the KC Stadium to take on 2nd place Hull City

4 games in

4 points off relegation

4 points off the title

That does me just fine

Good away win at the Domsters Fulham

Close game and it could have gone either way.....Unlucky Dom

Lost 5-1 to West Ham on Saturday and now Bury win 2-1 away at Fulham.........Crazy

Where's Raz today? He's kinda quiet. Hope he's okay :o Raz, I wouldn't worry fella, 4 games in, 0 points and a GD of just -5 must surely be a better start than you ever suspected. -5 is really really good for 4 losses. For what it's worth I think you'll storm Div 2 next season :D

Another good win for Boro, 3-1 over Sunderland who throw away yet another lead. Puts us back up into 2nd behind runaway leaders Exeter. The goals come again from Boro's aging stars, 1 for MOTM Militio, 1 for Mandzukic, and a goal and assist for Bastos off the bench :D

Just glad really that Sunderland didn't have Ter Stegen in goal, it could have been much closer with one of the world's hottest prospects between the sticks. Just a 4/10 for Reus too. Makes you wonder if he can hack it in the big league? :confused::P

And welcome in JMH. 7046 just got a little better :)

hi all!

joined as the Wednesday, not a bad side, put a few bits in the newspaper, listed a few players, everyone has there price blah blah.

look to get shot swiftly for cash:

Andy Polo

Georgi Chanturia

both everyone knows a bit about, but had quiet years in 12/13.

Stuck Brazilian International ELIAS on the TL too, £10M and he is yours..... id keep him but need money to re invest in the side, desperately short of CFs & fullbacks.

so many nice players at external! was surprised! but i guess not a 5 Division setup like the almighty 7777 eh? so plenty to go around.

Raz was keen as mustard and struck my first deal. Will be sorted over the next few days as involves a few moves back and forth.

finally......

your days of buying risers are over ladies....mwhahaha

Where's Raz today? He's kinda quiet. Hope he's okay :o Raz' date=' I wouldn't worry fella, 4 games in, 0 points and a GD of just -5 must surely be a better start than you ever suspected. -5 is really really good for 4 losses. For what it's worth I think you'll storm Div 2 next season :D

[/quote']

i saw this post coming as soon as I noticed that score after the games. lol

i saw this post coming as soon as I noticed that score after the games. lol
I must admit, I was pretty worried when I read the reports of the belief coming out of the Sunderland camp. Fortunately I need not have: Belief at the training ground, amazing. belief in the dressing room after 90 mins, not quite so amazing :P

Hancock (Forum) earned a draw with Aston Villa against Sheffield United.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Aston Villa and Sheffield United in their Division 2 fixture.

Jagielka was on the scoresheet for his side

Rubbish start to the season as usual, 4 points from 4 and still looking for our first win. *sigh*

Too much Maple Syrup overflow on the pancakes in tomorrows clash!
This is the kind of maple that my boys are training on! :D

voodoo-doughnut-bacon-maple.jpg

Only players with birthdates with even number years remember (1992, 1994 etc.) apart from one odd-numbered ringer (I'm going for rising star Lanzini for mine ;))

EDIT: Who's up next for the 'Winner Stays on Challange'? (challenger sets the rules, no matter how ridiculous. In fact, the more ridiculous the better! :))

Dagenham 1 Chesterfield 0

Well done wovlives, Dagenham outplayed us on the day. Made one change to the side that won 7-2, Garmash returning from injury. Aruna Kone got the match winner but didn't take the shine off Bravo's brilliant performance.

We need to improve but 6 points in the first 4 matches is pretty good progress with the aim being to survive relegation.

Next up is injury struck Swindon Town