English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Boro suffer their heaviest home defeat in 5 months going down 3-0 to a Diego Forlan-inspired win by Exeter. Well done Crawfski. Exeter go top and Boro drop to 3rd...

EDIT: Now also 2 points behind Newman's Spurs. We all know there's nothing to worry about there :P

2nd EDIT:

First team to beat them :)

He deserves to lose IMO. If you aren't going to log in for 20+ days over and over again (especially being an Arsenal fan!) why not just leave and let someone who wants them have them?!

Right I somehow lost to Izods lot in the SMFA cup in a such a dismal fashion it was incredible :D Maybe his assistant is eyeing his job? :P But we had a unfit 11 which counts for something in my opinion :D

We had to play Leeds with our 2nd and 3rd string giving Luke Shaw a debut due to injurys and he had a great game :) We actually won 2-1 with Jans Hegler scoring our winner with Zog scoring the other goal :D

We do lose Doumbia to injury as we are in deep crisis (or getting there)

Nuri sahin returns from a 9 week injury in 7 days

Zog is injured for 8 days

Caulker is injured for nearly 3 weeks

Adraino and Doumbia still out for over 3 weeks a piece

Evra still not ready for another 5 weeks :eek:

Isla and Kos have only just returned from their suspensions :D

So yeah we are having lots of problems but we have quality to muggle through it and Shaws emergence tonight is promising :D

But our problems pale with Raz's at sunderland :D What did I tell you lot certain relegation for him this season :D

Hazr Poland earned a draw with Burnley against fierce rivals Bolton Wanderers in the Lancashire Derby.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Burnley and Bolton Wanderers in their Division 2 fixture.

Missed a really good opportunity to go top here with Walsall and Arsenal both losing

:(

But I remain the only side in Div 2 to be unbeaten, so its not all bad, up to 2nd I go :)

Stephen Thompson steered Barnsley to victory against AFC Bournemouth.

Barnsley beat AFC Bournemouth 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Arnautovic scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hamouma was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Barnsley extend their unbeaten run to 6 games in all competitions after a shock 2-1 victory over Joshua's Bournemouth. The odds looked very much against us with Mariano recieving his marching orders on 25 minutes but we showed why we are up at the top again and on the stats deserved the win.

Unlucky Josh mate have to say this Match Engine keeps on surprising.

Doing good with my new squad here, Southend United!

Here are the 3 last results:

Leyton Orient 0 - 2 Southend United

Southend United 0 - 0 Colchester United

Aldershot United 0 - 3 Southend United

As you see l haven't conceded a goal yet, hope this continues:cool:

Carlisle 0 Bury 2

Expected a good kicking from Ant's team tonight

Really makes no sense at all regarding the results so far this season

I have loads of respect for Ant & Carlisle .....But I actually think we edged it & deserved the win tonight....Sirigu had a good one & that helped....

Good game Ant

MARQUINHOS finally opens his account with a long range rocket. :D Gum and Neves also netted in the 3-1 win over young Accrington Stanley. Kelvin scored to ensure that the goals were 100% Brazilian, but Marquinhos would earn Man of the Match. Lima played a stinker, so that might be a concern, albeit a minor one.

MARQUINHOS finally opens his account with a long range rocket. :D Gum and Neves also netted in the 3-1 win over young Accrington Stanley. Kelvin scored to ensure that the goals were 100% Brazilian' date=' but Marquinhos would earn Man of the Match. Lima played a stinker, so that might be a concern, albeit a minor one.[/quote']

Lima drank too much caffeine already for the season which is affecting his performance but there is word that He wants to play for a better manager who can give him the best of Maple Syrup in the world. :)

Ben-SCFC steered Tranmere Rovers to victory against Hull City.

Tranmere Rovers beat Hull City 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Shawcross scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cacau was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Cacau with two, Shawcross with the other and Kuranyi got theirs, Walters missed a penalty for us but in the end it didn't matter.

In 11th atm.

Mk Dons manage a 2-1 win over Wolves. Managed to beat the predictions for once haha :P

I see Raz is back to usual with another loss. Good job for him a lot of teams have dropped points or he would be cut adrift!

...but there is word that He wants to play for a better manager who can give him the best of Maple Syrup in the world. :)
Hey, I thought the workd's best maple syrup was the defending champions out west maple syrup, no?

Ipswich 3 Chesterfield 3

A six goal thriller which saw Chesterfield come from behind three times in order to grab a point against higher rated Ipswich Town. Ekici, Britton and super sub Smolov grabbed the goals as we continue to grab points with every opportunity given to us.

Mehmet Ekici and Leon Britton returned to form by grabbing a goal each and Fedor Smolov's first appearance got a vital goal supplied by Sulejmani. We finally strung two good performances together, now the key is to do it consistently.

Next up is high flying Barnsley

Been a bit busy of late not posted to much, but after 6 games its been a very poor start for my Accrington boys sitting rock bottom with only three points:o

Ive managed to bring in a better keeper on loan as that was the area I needed to improve on most, although I had a decent season last season with an 78 in goal. To make matters worse our new signing Bangoura Lass has been ruled out for 4 weeks with injury:mad:

Still, its early days and it can only get better so Im hoping for a massive improvement Saturday, away to Brentford.

thread-header.png

Quick reminder

If any manager gets a JOB OFFER, It would be good if you gave it to someone on the BLOG WAIT LIST

Anyone on it, your choice but the top name has been waiting longest.

(since blog list started)

You can give it to anyone that's not on the wait list, again its your choice.

if u select someone from waiting list, just PM them to arrange a reject/take control time

PS, been busy so look out for the BLOG TOTD & TSM tomoz

thread-header.png

TEAM OF THE DAY (Turn 6) added to the BLOG

Did any of your players make it into TOTD ?

can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/team-of-day-turn-6-season-8.html

Great work Craig :)! Finally' date=' a player of mine makes the list :D!

Hey, I thought the workd's best maple syrup was the defending champions out west maple syrup, no?

You're the Canadian that supports Seth by giving him all the Tim Horton's coffee he needs to energize his Stockport :).