English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Great work Craig :)! Finally' date=' a player of mine makes the list :D!

You're the Canadian that supports Seth by giving him all the Tim Horton's coffee he needs to energize his Stockport :).[/quote']

I'd gladly be supported by Boro, Western Canadians are good tacticians but this ability has not applied to Eastern Canadians. Of course, Western Americans (like myself) are great tacticians.:D

Great work Craig :)! Finally' date=' a player of mine makes the list :D!

[/quote']

Your player - PALACIO - had a fine match with 3 goals and 1 assist, earning him Man of the Match for Leyton Orient

Been a bit busy of late not posted to much' date=' but after 6 games its been a very poor start for my Accrington boys sitting rock bottom with only three points:o

Ive managed to bring in a better keeper on loan as that was the area I needed to improve on most, although I had a decent season last season with an 78 in goal. To make matters worse our new signing Bangoura Lass has been ruled out for 4 weeks with injury:mad:

Still, its early days and it can only get better so Im hoping for a massive improvement Saturday, away to Brentford.[/quote']

I wouldn't worry too much mate.My Dagenham side lost the first five matches last season but we ended up getting promotion in the end.

This deal will seem very brave/stupid to most of you including myself, it's a deal that sees my Luiz Adriano leave for drogba. Drogba is 35 not got long left in his career but I believe this signing will fire me to promotion this season. Adriano has had a hard time and its just not working, even if I can just get this season out of the drog it will be worth it.

Very biased opinion when u predict your own results tho :P

Playing down ur sides chances when ur the stronger team is very smart' date=' almost Fergie esc :D[/quote']

Haha I'm playing mind games ;)

Naa in all seriousness my team has a habit of beating someone then next match i mess it up.Hopeful of draw tho but your team is in some good form and you sit 3rd