English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Guys' date=' if you have a few minutes please go to the

Video Thread for the latest one.

cheers

Great stuff again. With 1 point in 8 games (or 1 win in the last 14 league games) I'm amazed there are so many fans there! :o

Maybe you could throw in a couple of Dom Latouche chants in there too for us all? :D

I am not a Sadist :o ' date=' I am a mystic! Plus, I've seen people log in only to keep a team.

I guess Jooles finally ran out on his Tim Hortons refill card :)! Now, He wont be able to supply your team with caffeine B).[/quote']A mystic? Ah, so that's the eastern charm you talk about?

And no coffee on the Timmies refill card, all gone on Timbits ;)

Great stuff again. With 1 point in 8 games (or 1 win in the last 14 league games) I'm amazed there are so many fans there! :o

Maybe you could throw in a couple of Dom Latouche chants in there too for us all? :D

Terrible form I know, terrible.

Will all change eventually, u mark my word. I won't be leaving this club for a long time!

Every time I lose a game might just do a video of a random game, well not everytime I lose or I'd never do a video of Birmingham....lol

Anyways next cup game I'll be doing will be...

Mon 1 Jul - English Cup Round 2 - Boro vs Manchester United

for obvious reasons...good luck

Will be interesting language when MILLWALL turn up :D

One thing's for sure' date=' we won't be singing - Lets go MILLWALL lets go[/size'] :):):)

Millwall game would be terrible from the fans chants side! lol

Even worst for me would be the midlands derby, Birmingham vs Villa.

A mystic? Ah' date=' so that's the eastern charm you talk about?

And no coffee on the Timmies refill card, all gone on Timbits ;)[/quote']

No worries Jooles, we've asked Sulley Muntari to provide Ghanaian cocoa instead.

Anyways next cup game I'll be doing will be...

Mon 1 Jul - English Cup Round 2 - Boro vs Manchester United

for obvious reasons...good luck

Now that sounds like an entertaining game! Great choice.

This game has implications for the Maple Syrup Cup and Prickly Thistle Shield. An update on which can be found here :)

No worries Jooles' date=' we've asked Sulley Muntari to provide Ghanaian cocoa instead.[/quote']Sounds like drugs if ever I've heard it! :o

Div 2

Blackpool 1-0 Newcastle

I can't believe our luck. My team should be bottom of the division but here we are with another win and we dominated possession too. My main man El Hamdaoui was the scorer.

Not gonna beat around the bush' date='would seriously consider leaving my beloved Charlton for a crack at Arsenal.

If I can perform miracles at The Valley think what I would do with Arsenal:D

On a serious note,hope someone deserving gets them:)[/quote']

I am sensing some weird deja vu. I was recently planning on leaving my beloved Charlton for a crack at Arsenal also, but in EC7777.

Tranmere Rovers 0 Chesterfield 0

Chesterfield grabbed a draw against Tranmere, on most days I would have been happy with a point but not today. We dominated in making chances but was thwarted by Rover's keeper Ryzhikov who was a monster in between the sticks. I am pleased we made so many chances though, just need to stick some of them in the back of the net.

After 2 consecutive losses (one to Barnsley and the other to Chelsea in the cup) Lallana made way for Rojo and Antonelli came in for the injuried De Silvestri.

Next up is QPR where we are hoping to capitalise on our chances.

Tranmeres first draw of the season come tonight at home against Chesterfield' date=' game ended 0-0, our keeper Ryzhikov was MOTM.

In 11th, away to Southampton next.[/quote']

Good game mate, was hoping to grab the 3 points on the day based on the run of play but it wasn't to be :(

Tottenham 1-0 West Brom

An early Robin Van Persie strike was the deciding factor between us and West Brom last night, in a game that was fairly even on the stats. We had to play with ten men for fifty minutes of the game when VDV was sent off in the 40th minute, so fortunately for us, lady luck was on our side. Both teams had chances to alter the scoreline throughout the game, but nobody managed to actually do that after Robin's first half strike.

Good game David, unlucky buddy! Still going strong at the top :)

Tottenham 1-0 West Brom

An early Robin Van Persie strike was the deciding factor between us and West Brom last night' date=' in a game that was fairly even on the stats. We had to play with ten men for fifty minutes of the game when VDV was sent off in the 40th minute, so fortunately for us, lady luck was on our side. Both teams had chances to alter the scoreline throughout the game, but nobody managed to actually do that after Robin's first half strike.

Good game David, unlucky buddy! Still going strong at the top :)[/quote']Somebody needs to cripple that Van Persie, he's on fire! (again) :o

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Nottingham Forest.

Everton beat Nottingham Forest 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Suárez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cazorla and Young were also amongst the goalscorers.

Normally when i play against Mo (or Jooles for that matter) its a case of closing my eyes and hoping for the best which is usually a point :P have an awful record against these guys. So im obviously delighted with this result.

3-5-2 is doing the job for me again now thats 3 wins of the bounce using it. Nice to see suarez hitting form again with a nice array of goals, if anybody will overtake van persie this season he'll be the man B)

Normally when i play against Mo (or Jooles for that matter) its a case of closing my eyes and hoping for the best which is usually a point :P have an awful record against these guys. So im obviously delighted with this result.

3-5-2 is doing the job for me again now thats 3 wins of the bounce using it. Nice to see suarez hitting form again with a nice array of goals' date=' if anybody will overtake van persie this season he'll be the man B)[/quote']

If I'd play my brazilian lad regulary he'd kick both of RVP and Suarez asses.Happily/Sadly I have another lad who's rated higher and can't keep him on the bench.

If I'd play my brazilian lad regulary he'd kick both of RVP and Suarez asses.Happily/Sadly I have another lad who's rated higher and can't keep him on the bench.

Sorry raz what was that? Couldnt hear you down there in the relegation zone :P

It's just SM keeping it real ;)
So what's that' date=' Spurs for a 5th place finish then? :)
If it;s any consolation I close my eyes and hope for the best every game! But yourself a gold membership, that's my top tip ;)

Just 1 day on the Arsenal countdown folks?