English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Hancock (Forum) steered Aston Villa to victory against fierce rivals Wolverhampton Wanderers in the West Midlands Derby.

Aston Villa beat Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Jelavić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Van Ginkel was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Finally! WE WIN! M/R to come tomorrow

Finally! WE WIN! M/R to come tomorrow

As if by magic' date=' you win, I lose.

Hazr Poland was unable to prevent a Burnley defeat to Watford.

Burnley slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Watford in their Division 2 fixture.

Terrific. One of those games. Will drop down to third now. Why did I let Sanchez go? Pato can't score to save his life. Or his Mothers. Or his brothers. Not even his boyfriends. Pato out. B)

AFC Bournemouth 4-1 Birmingham City

Brilliant performance from my lads tonight as we really did dominate this game in every way. Lisandro Lopez showing why we worked so hard to get him in as he bags a hatrick to make it 11 goals in 9 games for the number 9.

Now we turn our attentions to Monday night where we can hopefully cause an upset against Chelsea. :)

My last 3 games were good, won 7 points same as the other 3 :P

Southend United 6-1 Oldham Athletic

Bristol Rovers 2-2 Southend United (was leading by 2 goals :mad:)

Southend United 4-3 Accrington Stanley

Only 6 points behind the leaders, Rotherham United. I have the best GD though:cool:

Another day another draw. 2-5-2. My friendlies always go just according to plan, the games always end in disappointment.

At least I know that I don't have to worry about draws in the cups; maybe that's where I'll have success this season.

521.png

Walsall 1-1 MK Dons

F.LLORENTE 42

M.HAMSIK 85

It looked as though Llorente's first goal for the club was going to be enough to take the spoils until Hamsik popped up late on. I would of took a point before the game as one of the promoted sides, MK Dons are one of the top sides so pleased with the result. Pretty solid start to the campaign with only 2 defeats from opening 9. Next up we host Swindon in the cup.

Record crowd watches Walsall. 13,696 fans turned out to watch Walsall against Milton Keynes Dons breaking the previous home record attendance.

Would of been nice to mark it with a win but a sign all is well at the club.

1-0 victory over Hartlepool means we continue to be unbeaten at home, 4 wins and a draw. Cassio won Motm again, justifying my decision to buy him. Shows how important it is to make Edgeley Park a fortress. Not to forget, it proves we can win without caffeine. :D Came at a price though- would have substituted Neves if we were trailing. That didn't happen, so Neves played the entire game and suffered a 3 week injury.

We'll face another relegated side in Doncaster next, but first up a welcome distraction as we face Notts County in the cup.

1-0 victory over Hartlepool means we continue to be unbeaten at home' date=' 4 wins and a draw. Cassio won Motm again, justifying my decision to buy him. Shows how important it is to make Edgeley Park a fortress. Not to forget, it proves we can win without caffeine. :D Came at a price though- would have substituted Neves if we were trailing. That didn't happen, so Neves played the entire game and suffered a 3 week injury.

We'll face another relegated side in Doncaster next, but first up a welcome distraction as we face Notts County in the cup.[/quote']

At least you don't have three of your best players injured like me :P plus another one suspended.

Seems like your player's health might be worse than your tactics' date=' which is saying something. :P[/quote']

My tactics are improving :) which means my players health is improving. In two weeks, I'll get the trio of Palacio, Fabiano, and Osvaldo and Iborra and Gargano can solidify my center of midfield again.

That's 2 90's, and 89, and an 88 coming back :).

My tactics are improving :) which means my players health is improving. In two weeks' date=' I'll get the trio of Palacio, Fabiano, and Osvaldo and Iborra and Gargano can solidify my center of midfield again.

That's 2 90's, and 89, and an 88 coming back :).[/quote']

Non sequitur?

Anyway that's a strong XI you have at Orient. Hope you do well too, as it'll make me happier to defeat you again.

Non sequitur?

Anyway that's a strong XI you have at Orient. Hope you do well too' date=' as it'll make me happier to defeat you again.[/quote']

Il le fait suivre!

I can't wait to face you again. Hopefully, my very own and only Brazilian Fabiano can beat your samba squad :). There is no denying your skill in tactics but their is also no denying my luck :)!

Just wondered if my old side Stockport was still only Brazilian players? :)

Technically we can still put out a first XI of Brazilians. Added more quality to the flanks with Galhardo' date=' Avelar and Lucas Marques joining to that end. Creating a Brazilian side does have many advantages- managed to get [b']Marquinhos[/b] on loan.

Technically we can still put out a first XI of Brazilians. Added more quality to the flanks with Galhardo' date=' Avelar and Lucas Marques joining to that end. Creating a Brazilian side does have many advantages- managed to get [b']Marquinhos[/b] on loan.

Awesome :D

Signing Julio Cesar was the best I did for that team :)

Chesterfield 1 QPR 1

Much of the same as the last match, we had a lot more of possession and created more of the chances at goal but QPR's keeper Benaglio denied us with same brilliant saves. Chesterfield grabbed the early lead through Karim Ait Fana who is having a brilliant start at attacking mid. Our lead was short lived thanks to Abou Diaby's equaliser in the 49th minute.

Towards the end of the game, we looked the more likely team but it wasn't to be, we need more incision to get the points but signs are looking good at the moment.

Next up is table toppers Northampton in the cup then Birmingham in the league

and D4.....Longnose forgot about D3 but can't blame him.Thats not his job

Apologies Lads' date=' i had intended to get them done on Saturday afternoon but as the weather was ok i ended up taking the kids out, still thats our quality time out of the way for the summer. Whats happening with the whole predictions thing?,are you still in Raz? and has anyone come forward to replace Ozzy?.

Elsewhere Sheffield United are humbled 2-0 by 'SM deity' Mr Malcoms Yeovil..well played sir.:) [/color']