TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

I have 3 players that can leave Birmingham City for cash on the 4th Jul due to their T.B.

IZMAILOV, Marat- AM(RLC) 30 88 £7.5M

BATALLA, Pablo - AM(RC) 29 88 £8M

SIVOK, Tomáš - D,DM© 29 88 £8M

On the 8th Jul

ODEMWINGIE, Peter - AM(RL),F(RLC) 31 88 £7M

Asking price is noted...will consider p/e for lower rating youths.

If your interested let me know a.s.a.p or I will just let them go external :rolleyes:

cheers

Colchester 1 - 4 Arsenal

English Cup Round 2

Stadium: Weston Homes Community Stadium (10,084)

Attendance: 4,347

Two out of two in charge of Arsenal so far. The goals came from Diego Costa x2 and Bertrand x2. Man of the man was awarded to Obiang. Up next in the up we play Portsmouth and Wigan in the league.

Sorry to Chris at Charlton for winning the game I really really really DID NOT want to win

I hate cup games with a passion.......Thanks for the 3 loans from Preston.......Can I keep them for the next round ?

thread-header.png

WAITLISTLOGO_zps311f1ccc.png

UPDATE

ANOTHER NAME ADDED TO THE BLOG WAIT LIST

INGLIS 77

SHYNE6

RICHARD007

PREPPENS

ELTON

DRSEANFITZ

NASH2STAT

ESKISITO

.RC

DANCPOLI

KRIS DUGUID FINDLAY

Managers who get a job offer - if you'd like to help someone on the list, just contact them to arrange a time u will reject/accept the job offer so they can take control

Just PM me YOUR FORUM NAME if you'd like on the list

Sorry to Chris at Charlton for winning the game I really really really DID NOT want to win

I hate cup games with a passion.......Thanks for the 3 loans from Preston.......Can I keep them for the next round ?

Yeah go for it mate.

ENGLISH CUP Rnd 2

WIGAN 0 MILLWALL 2

Millwall travelled to D2 wigan in Rnd 2 Cup match

Millwall changed the side that lost to Cardiff coz of injuries and suspension.

BARTRA, PABON, ALVARO & DE NIGRIS all started.

EREMENKO scored 16 mins and De NIGRIS scored on 57 mins.

MOM VARAS (GK, MILLWALL)[/size]

Oh for god sake! :mad:

I didnt know about the god damn cup match was on , I won 4-0 against West Brom and through to face stoke but have to put a weak 11 against Mo on Wednesday :D

My ambition is still to win the cup despite me not being in for the prize whether thats there or not Ive wanted a domestic cup for ages :D And to make sure a few teams dont get the prize is good enough for me as well :D

Oh for god sake! :mad:

I didnt know about the god damn cup match was on ' date=' I won 4-0 against West Brom and through to face stoke but have to put a weak 11 against Mo on Wednesday :D

My ambition is still to win the cup despite me not being in for the prize whether thats there or not Ive wanted a domestic cup for ages :D And to make sure a few teams dont get the prize is good enough for me as well :D[/quote']

don't worry, with my team's current form, you'll probably still grab a win :rolleyes:

Derby progressed to the next round of English Cup after 4-1 winning over Crystal Palace. Marchisio scored 2 goals in his last match for us. We have reached an agreement to let him leaving for an undisclosed fee which will see florenzi, Poli and Grenier coming here.

521.png

Walsall 2-2 Swindon

Pens 6-5

J.HERVÁS 2

M.BAKENGA 12

M.KLOSE 33

M.KLOSE 60

Recovered from 2-0 down to progress mainly due to an early red from the away side which clearly gave us a leg up. Following the signing of Llorente, Klose who had started the season well has found himself on the bench for the past couple of games so pleased to see he took his chance and gives me a selection headache for Wednesday's trip to Blackburn.

Geronimo Rulli is the latest GK to walk in the fulham door as he has broke records in argentina and considered a very good talent and has attracted interest from Man city. At 75 overall then couldnt pass it :) Its shocking to know I have 5 keepers now lol

Bristol city have made an offer of 2.5 million for Jordan Bowery but I will consider it :)

Geronimo Rulli is the latest GK to walk in the fulham door as he has broke records in argentina and considered a very good talent and has attracted interest from Man city. At 75 overall then couldnt pass it :) Its shocking to know I have 5 keepers now lol

Bristol city have made an offer of 2.5 million for Jordan Bowery but I will consider it :)

Every 75 lad you buy is considered a good talent?Behave Dom....There was a good talent in Argentina,his name is Esteban Andrada but he faded.

Every 75 lad you buy is considered a good talent?Behave Dom....There was a good talent in Argentina' date='his name is Esteban Andrada but he faded.[/quote']

Personally i dont think a GK talent ever really fades away.GK prime age is 31-35

so this lad Esteban Andrada still have like 10 years to improve.

Who gives a monkeys behind about some risers in argentina :P
Some black kettle that Dom :P

Just 5 keepers hey? Not quite the Iker Casillas school of goalkeeping that Boro have with our 9 keepers. Now all you need is a first team goalie ;)

It all sounds very caughtoffside.com BTW Dom. That where you do your scouting? :)

Every 75 lad you buy is considered a good talent?Behave Dom....There was a good talent in Argentina' date='his name is Esteban Andrada but he faded.[/quote']Understudy to Agustin Marchesin I note, who conceded least goals in both the torneo initial and final ;)

Out of interest, why was he a good talent Raz and why 'faded'? From what I see he's played just 1 game ever, conceding 2 goals, and has warmed the bench ever since. :confused:

Away from goalies, there is a great talent in Argentina: Manuel Lanzini B)

Every 75 lad you buy is considered a good talent?Behave Dom....There was a good talent in Argentina' date='his name is Esteban Andrada but he faded.[/quote']

Feel free to overpay Raz,he is on the transfer list at Charlton:D

Reading 1-3 AFC Bournemouth

Lisandro Lopez with another double helped decide what was a tight game The Madejski Stadium. Thats now 3 wins on the bounce for my lads to put us just 2 points off the league leaders.

We welcome Crystal Palace Saturday evening however i will be chilling back on my sunlounger in sunny spain so my assistant will be taking charge :D

A bad defeat for us today, 2-1 at home to WBA. We've been awful at home this season so far.

Boro have had a very mixed time of late. A 1-0 win over Leeds followed by being dumped out of the cup (at home! :rolleyes:) by United then a win in the SMFA. Still, with none of the top 7 winning somehow we're still 4th :P