• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Niall Taylor earned a draw with West Ham United against Manchester City.

The match ended 2 - 2 between West Ham United and Manchester City in their Division 1 fixture.

Godín had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Kehl was on the scoresheet for his side.

Was hoping for a win! Ah well i'll settle for a draw

Stephen Thompson earned a draw with Barnsley against Swindon Town.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Barnsley and Swindon Town in their Division 3 fixture.

Utaka was on the scoresheet for his side.

Very disappointing draw having enjoyed the lions share of possession and shots on target. We remain top of division 3 but the lead is now at 2 points.

Up next Ipswich at Oakwell

STOCKPORT 0 MILLWALL 0

An excellent away performance tonight against 2nd placed team (before match)

Stockport 'keeper was voted Man of the Match, so on another day we maybe coulda edged it.

Another injury, nothing new there

Luis Miguel Veigas steered Birmingham City to victory against Leicester City.

Birmingham City outclassed Leicester City and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Postiga scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Noboa was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Always nice to see a striker score. Really pleased with Noboa, been solid in the last couple weeks and topped it this week with a goal.

Really hope this form continues for a while longer. 4 wins in a row now for league. 5 wins in row with cup game. :)

STOCKPORT 0 MILLWALL 0

An excellent away performance tonight against 2nd placed team (before match)

Stockport 'keeper was voted Man of the Match' date=' so on another day we maybe coulda edged it.

Another injury, nothing new there[/size']

Good game, Cassio saves us again as we remain unbeaten at Edgeley Park. Unfortunately our attack disappeared in this contest, playing both Lima and Jo up front certainly didn't work.

Good game' date=' [b']Cassio[/b] saves us again as we remain unbeaten at Edgeley Park. Unfortunately our attack disappeared in this contest, playing both Lima and Jo up front certainly didn't work.

yes, we were happy to get a point and we hoped LIMA was quiet as he was 2nd top scorer going into this match.

Chesterfield 2 Northampton Town 0

Spireites spring the shock of the round by beating 3rd placed Northampton Town 2-0 at Proact Stadium. Versatile midfielder Denys Garmash and Mehmet Ekici grabbed the goals and the points today in an unexpected upset.

Really surprised with the result, thought that when we were 1-0 up, Northampton would typically level things up and go over the top of us but today it wasn't the case.

Captain Claudio Bravo was a man mountain today whilst Sulejmani and Ait Fana caused Paulinho all sorts of problems which eventually saw the Northampton Town captain to be sent off.

I thought our team really stood up and were counted today!

In even better news, Myhalyk returns from injury but young Averor played superbly in his stead.

Next up is Sheffield Wednesday

WHAT A WIN!

Hancock (Forum) steered Aston Villa to victory against Watford.

Aston Villa beat Watford 5 - 4 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Bender scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Van Ginkel and Mendy were also amongst the goalscorers.

I watched the match on score center and I was certain it was another game without a win for us as at 70 minutes we were 2-4 down but we went on to win 5-4!! Amazing.

Accrington can confirm that they are very close to agreeing a deal for a top young defender, more to follow.

And in other news we lost out on the transfer of Sanogo taday in a deal I was sure we were winning. Can anyone explain how £4,890,000 plus Kristaps BLANKS and Adrian OLEGOV comes to over my offer of 7.3 million cash?:mad:

Guest drseanfitz

Accrington can confirm that they are very close to agreeing a deal for a top young defender' date=' more to follow.

And in other news we lost out on the transfer of Sanogo taday in a deal I was sure we were winning. Can anyone explain how £4,890,000 plus Kristaps BLANKS and Adrian OLEGOV comes to over my offer of 7.3 million cash?:mad:[/quote']

7.3mil - If I knew yo had that cash I would have demanded some in our deal :P

Accrington Stanley have made an offer to Wigan Athletic to swap Oriol ROMEU and Dwight GAYLE for Jetro WILLEMS .

The offer for Jetro WILLEMS of Wigan Athletic from Accrington Stanley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

taking a huge gamble - but gonna risk it.

That's the downside of being a division one team; you don't get youngsters who are at external when lower division teams also bid chairmans max :(

Saying that, I already have enough young players as it is. Good signing A2R!

Spurs are back on top of the league after a 1-1 draw away at Chelsea last night :D It is clear to see that Van Persie makes a big difference to the side judging by the last two results, so hopefully he won't be naughty and get suspended (or worse, injured) again anytime soon. Good game Dave (and well done Ahmad for beating me on Wednesday) :)

That's the downside of being a division one team; you don't get youngsters who are at external when lower division teams also bid chairmans max :(

Saying that' date=' I already have enough young players as it is. Good signing A2R!

Spurs are back on top of the league after a 1-1 draw away at Chelsea last night :D It is clear to see that Van Persie makes a big difference to the side judging by the last two results, so hopefully he won't be naughty and get suspended (or worse, injured) again anytime soon. Good game Dave (and well done Ahmad for beating me on Wednesday) :)[/quote']

Ye but I am a much smaller side than Northampton, as he has a great squad. Great signing by A2r take nothing away from him but I fail to see how his bid is worth more than 7.3?:confused:

Due to my poor management of most SM sides over the last while, my Palace side have fallen on hard times. Despite being 3rd in the league, the squad needs work badly. As some of you may or may not know, I was badly screwed by the wonderful team at Soccer Manager regarding the Robert Lewandowski deal so I should actually be in a stronger position than I am.

Long story short, players are available for reasonable offers but given my annoying £6m debt it will need to be 2 for 1 or 1 for 1 with some cash thrown in.

Accrington can confirm that they are very close to agreeing a deal for a top young defender' date=' more to follow.

And in other news we lost out on the transfer of Sanogo taday in a deal I was sure we were winning. Can anyone explain how £4,890,000 plus Kristaps BLANKS and Adrian OLEGOV comes to over my offer of 7.3 million cash?:mad:[/quote']

You shoulda won that deal, just like my Millwall BENT deal - my offer like yours was the best and i lost deal as well

i sent ticket to get BENT deal reversed and asked them what criteria made me lose the deal

Team that got BENT are in my division, we are ABOVE them in table so it cant be that reason.

you should send a ticket coz the more they get, highlights their system is not working the way it should

i thought it was based on best/highest value but its not, based on ur deal and mine

i had higher rated player on offer, younger player, highest value, better lge position, so it aint based on any of those reasons,

question is, what is it based on, i await their reply