PREPPENS

ELTON

NASH2STAT

ESKISITO

.RC

DANCPOLI

KRIS DUGUID FINDLAY

RUTTS66

Managers who get a job offer - if you'd like to help someone on the list, just contact them to arrange a time u will reject/accept the job offer so they can take control

Just PM me YOUR FORUM NAME if you'd like on the list

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Pleased to announce the arrival of Timm Klose & Dmitri Payet for Arda Turan. Thought it might not go through since I'm still in debt, but I guess that just prevents you from making offers, not accepting them.

Turan was a great player for Forest for five-and-a-half seasons, particularly lighting up Division 2 in season 4, but with Payet & Klose we get two very talented players who will provide good depth in their positions as well.

Match Report to follow soon.

Guest drseanfitz

Jetro WILLEMS has completed his move to Accrington Stanley from Wigan Athletic in a swap deal for Oriol ROMEU and Dwight GAYLE

Bebras NATCHO has completed his move to Huddersfield Town from Wigan Athletic for £2,000,000 plus Giampaolo PAZZINI

Couple of completed deals

also deal agreed for Subotic that will see me get Sven Bender and Ben Davies when there TB's are up

Guest drseanfitz

1 Bender down' date=' 1 to go! (If you know what I mean) :D[/quote']

yep, and I'm working on it, but Hancock is holding on to his Bender ATM unless I pay up

Hello everyone Im sorry ive been away , Just had a tough time of things. My fulham are doing well sitting nicely in 6th and we have players coming back from injury. Im going to be a lot more mellow from now on , No mickey taking and I hope you do well tonight. Im honored to play against some of the best managers in SM in 7046 :D

Bazinga! I still think you all suck and half of you need to back to management coaching just to clean my boots.

Birmingham's run comes to an end

Luis Veigas was unable to prevent a Birmingham City defeat to Norwich City.

Birmingham City slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Norwich City in their Division 3 fixture.

Bezus was on the scoresheet for his side.

Gutted to have lost this, deserved at least a draw. Lucky for Norwich their keeper was on form tonight. Not too disappointed with the performance has we kept digging till the end, could have possibly scored 2 or 3 in last 15 mins.

Tottenham 0-4 Everton

4 shots on target, 4 goals :rolleyes: Pretty ridiculous really, although we played terrible. Very, very frustrating result, considering we have now dropped off the top of the league and what was one of the best GD in the league has been demolished in the blink of an eye. Oh well, I'm not normally a bitter person so lets move on :P Good game Shack, well done :)

Hancock (Forum) steered Aston Villa to victory against Notts County.

Aston Villa beat Notts County 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Kiessling was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the

Match for his performance.

Inui was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Amazing win! What a finish to the game! Turning point of the match was when Stoch got sent off for them in the 56th minute, at the time the score was 1-1. 3 goals in the span of 3 minutes gave us a huge win. Kiessling scored in the 83rd and then the 84th minute as well to complete his hat-trick and Inui scored in the 86th minute.

Sheffield Wednesday 1 Chesterfield 0

Our consistent inconsistency continues at Chesterfield with a 1-0 loss to Sheffield Wednesday. I was hoping for a better performance from my side but we just weren't clinical enough on the day and to make matters worse Mehmet Ekici picked up a pulled calf muscle and will be out for 3 weeks.

I suppose it will give my other fringe players an opportunity to make a claim for a first team spot.

In brighter news, Douglao will return from suspension so hopefully that will help a great deal against a very difficult Derby County next game

Next up is Derby County

Ben-SCFC (Forum) was unable to prevent a Tranmere Rovers defeat to Swindon Town.

Tranmere Rovers slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against Swindon Town in their Division 3 fixture.

Cacau scored the only goal for Tranmere Rovers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bad night for us, we stay in 5th though.

Tottenham 0-4 Everton

4 shots on target' date=' 4 goals :rolleyes: Pretty ridiculous really, although we played terrible. Very, very frustrating result, considering we have now dropped off the top of the league and what was one of the best GD in the league has been demolished in the blink of an eye. Oh well, I'm not normally a bitter person so lets move on :P Good game Shack, well done :)[/quote']

Just because your guys couldnt hit the target dont get all shirty with mine for being accurate ;) good game though Ben mate, delighted with the outcome minus a minor knock for Cazorla, only 9 days though.

Been slowly climbing the table the last few turns and actually suprised to see im now top with a pretty nice GD so i cant complain too much :P

I think my shake up of players this season is definatley working for me, Huntelaar since joining has played 3, scored 3, 2 assists and 2 MOM performances, alongside Suarez their both doing wonders for me :)