English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Leicester 0-0 Crystal Palace

Not a great result considering the opposition are rooted at the the bottom of the league and we slipped to 3rd place but it's still a point gained.

Final reminder that Javier Hernandez is available and offers need to be in tonight so I can consider them all and accept one over tonight or tomorrow morning. Looking for a 2 for 1

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

Stephen Thompson steered Barnsley to victory against Plymouth Argyle.

Barnsley outclassed Plymouth Argyle and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Pienaar scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Perrin was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A great win and performance for my boys. The result keeps us top of division 3 and the gap is now at 4 points between us and 2nd place Derby

Up next a tough trip to my old club Tranmere Rovers.

West Ham 1-1 Tottenham

This is a game I feel we could have won' date=' but a point was a fair result. Danny gave West Ham the lead in the 21st minute, and of course it was RVP who grabbed the equalising goal for us. The result drops us down to 5th, but the battle at the top is still very tight, and with us playing Fulham next, it seems like a very good time to try and get back to winning ways (that's now six league games without tasting victory though :o).

Good game Niall :)[/quote']

Thanks fair result;)

A good win over Manchester city who had a weak 11 by their standards but had di maria and Balotelli so were still a threat so to demolish them 3-0 with 4 players get a 10 match rating is good :)

Still in 2nd spot and going along nicely but have a huge game against Benji's Spurs but they have never beaten me ;)

0-2 loss to Brighton sees us lose our unbeaten record at home. Fulham target Sako was the man doing the damage. :P Accidentally substituted Lima for Avelar and it cost us. However, we are on an upward trajectory away from home, and we will want to continue this against Shrewsbury. We do better against the good teams anyway.

0-2 loss to Brighton sees us lose our unbeaten record at home. Fulham target Sako was the man doing the damage. :P Accidentally substituted Lima for Avelar and it cost us. However' date=' we are on an upward trajectory away from home, and we will want to continue this against Shrewsbury. We do better against the good teams anyway.[/quote']

Coffees running out ;). Visit me across the border, and I'll arrange the Syrup supply :D!

Coffees running out ;). Visit me across the border' date=' and I'll arrange the Syrup supply :D![/quote']

Maple syrup gets you to 13th place? That's even worse than my finish last season! :P

AC Milan have made an offer to Stockport County for Sulley MUNTARI of 7,923,500.

Actually, I know why we lost. Sulley Ali Muntari here refused to be substituted by a jug of coffee, leading to him joining the transfer list. For just 7,924,000 you can get a defensive/left midfielder!

Chesterfield 2 Derby County 3

Chesterfield gave a good account of themselves against Derby but it wasn't enough as they ran out 3-2 winners. We did everything in our power to make it very difficult for the Rams to get the win but they showed their class and completed their comeback.

Chesterfield new boy Miraleum Sulejmani grabbed a brace and proved to be another source of goals which is a welcome relief as our leading goalscorer in the midfield is the injured Mehmet Ekici.

Douglao returned to the starting line up and the expense of Karim Ait Fana. We played pretty well but we just didn't get the result, if we play like that for the rest of the season, I will be pleased.

Next up is a tough Hull City

Ben-SCFC (Forum) was unable to prevent a Tranmere Rovers defeat to Ipswich Town.

Tranmere Rovers slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Ipswich Town in their Division 3 fixture.

Salihović and Walters were amongst the goalscorers.

3-2 loss at Ipswich, we drop out the play offs.

237 games' date=' 2 promotions and im out. Its been fun, but I just dont think that im the person to take the club to the next level.

Iv notified a forumer on the waiting list and im sure that he will be a suitable replacement![/quote']

It was great having you for all those games and seasons! You'll be missed alot by all of 7046 :(.

237 games' date=' 2 promotions and im out. Its been fun, but I just dont think that im the person to take the club to the next level.

Iv notified a forumer on the waiting list and im sure that he will be a suitable replacement![/quote']

Thanks Craig and Darlo1883.

If all goes well, I'll be the new manager of Notts County and hopefully I can do them justice.

Are they out on offer yet?

See ya mate.Been a pleasure playing your side in division 2 :)

Also good dealing with you but will be a shame to see a quality manager leave,hopefully Preppens can take charge or a quality manager.

I've also been thinking for a long time if i should pack up my bags up in 7046.For so long i have been in division 2 with Blackburn and Preston and never really moved from a mid table position.As soon as i left Blackburn they challenged for promotion,maybe i should leave this young Preston side ?

i see u didn't give job to preppens after you asked for someone on wait list to contact you, and he did PM you

u are free to do what u like but i feel you handled this poorly

See ya mate.Been a pleasure playing your side in division 2 :)

Also good dealing with you but will be a shame to see a quality manager leave' date='hopefully Preppens can take charge [b']or[/b] a quality manager.

Atleast you're being honest :P

i see u didn't give job to preppens after you asked for someone on wait list to contact you' date=' and he did PM you

u are free to do what u like but i feel you handled this poorly[/quote']

To be fair he did PM me first, but there was no timing of it.

Either way, it seems it's more up to the manager who gets the job on offer to hand it out more then the manager leaving. or?

Atleast you're being honest :P

To be fair he did PM me first' date=' but there was no timing of it.

Either way, it seems it's more up to the manager who gets the job on offer to hand it out more then the manager leaving. or?[/quote']

yes, its upto the manager who gets the job offer to give to whoever he likes,

the manager has the right to reject - like he did - or pass on to someone (anyone)

yes' date=' its upto the manager who gets the job offer to give to whoever he likes,

the manager has the right to reject - like he did - or pass on to someone (anyone)[/quote']

yep, but also would be nice for jobs to be given to people who actually showed interested in joining and that have been waiting for weeks n weeks if not months instead of just someone that expresses their interest once they notice and team is free.

I think this setup has done brilliant up to now, will all its features and so on and waiting list is something I personally really like and agree on.

Makes it fair for everyone.

yep' date=' but also would be nice for jobs to be given to people who actually showed interested in joining and that have been waiting for weeks n weeks if not months instead of just someone that expresses their interest once they notice and team is free.

I think this setup has done brilliant up to now, will all its features and so on and waiting list is something I personally really like and agree on.

Makes it fair for everyone.[/quote']

I AGREE

I notice in some setups that jobs are offered to managers who havent logged in for 25 days

some havent logged in for 20 days and have TWO job offers (crazy)

thread-header.png

WAITLISTLOGO_zps311f1ccc.png

UPDATE

I'm unable to update blog due to PC probs, below is the Official wait list, getting new laptop tomoz so i will get blog updated then

INGLIS 77

SHYNE6

RICHARD007

PREPPENS

ELTON

NASH2STAT

ESKISITO

.RC

DANCPOLI

KRIS DUGUID FINDLAY

RUTTS66

Managers who get a job offer - if you'd like to help someone on the list, just contact them to arrange a time u will reject/accept the job offer so they can take control

Just PM me YOUR FORUM NAME if you'd like on the list