English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Luis Veigas was unable to prevent a Birmingham City defeat to Leeds United.

Birmingham City slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Leeds United in their English Shield Round 3 fixture.

Bezus was on the scoresheet for his side.

sad to have lost, but again not too bothered. would of liked a good cup run. on the night was pretty pleased with the performance from my younger players. more like a 3 team. lol

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

I didnt realise that you could give your club to another manager :confused:.

Craig has it completely wrong on this I think. You left County and it went on offer to someone else that always been the case and you did notify Preppens since you cant give you job to someone then you did all you can do. I dont know if craig has made a mistake but its not fair to come out to say you handled it poorly in my opinion. (Unless Ive got it wrong)

JUST TO CLARIFY

When he posted that he had smeone from waiting list, i took it he was "offered" a team.

wait list can only get team from managers who have a "job offer"

(so i thought Darlo had an offer and didnt want Notts county coz he said he felt he did all he could there)

When wait list person "preppens" contacted him, it looked like a straight forward change. However when Darlo quit, the team was automatically given to another manager as a "job offer" coz Darlo WASN'T offered Notts Co, they were his actual club.

In this case, Darlo cant give his team to anyone, SM give to another manager as an "offer", which is what happened.

When the situation developed, it looked like Darlo - after discus with Preppen - had ignored him and just quit. That was what i was referring to when i said it was handled badly. (which woulda been right if this had happened)

However, there was nothing Darlo could do in this situation coz he didnt have a "job offer" to give away

hope this clarifies the mix-up and appologies to Darlo if he was offended in any way, that wasn't my intention.

I didn't realise either. Anyone care to explain how this is done? And sorry to see you go Darlo. A good crack with County there.

In other news, Boro take revenge for last season and complete the double over Liverpool, knocking them out of the Shield today. I'll post a list of still who's up for the Cup and Shield sponsorship when I get a chance, on my hols at the moment :)

We've been patchy of late, a couple of losses, including one to to old foe Mo. Seems everyone's patchy these days though. Saturday's win against Chelsea put us back in the hunt. A big game next - 3rd place Boro vs. Shack's too of the table Everton. Shack? You got that candy ready baby ;)

you cant give ur team to anyone unless u have a job offer

in which case u can contact someone to arrange a time when u reject it and the other person can take control

The offer for Javier HERNÁNDEZ of Crystal Palace from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I must say Im absolutely delighted to bring one of my favourite strikers to Fulham. Im sad Ive got to lose Santon but have better LBs coming through and Doumbia is a safe 90 but wont progress from there. This just brings the competetion with Hulk to another level now. Thank you to Daz who was fantastic all round as I understandly know he didnt really want to sell :)

Javier is in line to start against you Benji ;)

Drew 2-2 with Derby in the third round of the Shield, we won 4-2 on penaltys, they went ahead in the game after 9 minutes, Casnos scored from the spot, a minute later loanee Christian Atsu put us level, Florenzi later put the visitors in front, two minutes from the end of the game Marc Wilson took it to penaltys, we won it as we did in the second round on penaltys, we also won on penaltys in the second round of the Cup, surely going lose the next shootout.

We play Stoke in round 4 of the Shield, Chelsea in the 4th round of the cup, done well get to the last 16 of both.

thread-header.png

WAITLISTLOGO_zps311f1ccc.png

UPDATE

I'm unable to update blog due to PC probs, below is the Official wait list, getting new laptop tomoz so i will get blog updated then

OFFICIAL WAITING LIST

INGLIS 77

SHYNE6

RICHARD007

PREPPENS

ELTON

NASH2STAT

ESKISITO

.RC

DANCPOLI

KRIS DUGUID FINDLAY

RUTTS66

BRUMMIE LAD

Managers who get a job offer - if you'd like to help someone on the list, just contact them to arrange a time u will reject/accept the job offer so they can take control

Just PM me YOUR FORUM NAME if you'd like on the list

Delighted to seal the deal for Javier Hernandez and I can call him a fulham player :) I can tell you that Hulk and Hernandez will start tommorow with Iker coming back in with Adriano dropping back into LB. Evra is going to miss out on making his debut as he has failed the fitness test but should get in by the carlisle game :)

My team is looking just that little stronger with all my players coming back from injury and Javier's arrival :)

I must say Im absolutely delighted to bring one of my favourite strikers to Fulham. Im sad Ive got to lose Santon but have better LBs coming through and Doumbia is a safe 90 but wont progress from there. This just brings the competetion with Hulk to another level now. Thank you to Daz who was fantastic all round as I understandly know he didnt really want to sell :)

Javier is in line to start against you Benji ;)

I was a very reluctant seller but my absence from Palace left me with little choice.

Pleasure to deal with though. Hope he bangs in the goals for you (unless you play me)

Howdy Chaps' date=' just to let you know i haven't died, been abducted, deported or detained..just a little busy at the moment ...a belated welcome Sean :)[/color']

Glad to hear that brother :)

Hmmmm.... This should be interesting.

A big welcome Rhys :D

Seems like the class is stepping up a bit with Rhys and Sean joining which is all good for 7046 :D

And my big game is 23 minutes away , I hope your ready Ben as you lose then your 5 points behind :D

Cheers Dom...

Rhys Evans (Arfon Forum) steered Notts County to victory against Milton Keynes Dons.

Notts County beat Milton Keynes Dons 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Fred scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

çolak and Stoch were also amongst the goalscorers.

First game in change with the majority of my team not match fit a make do side was put in and they performed :) this make shift side will have to do for a couple of games judging by the others fitness levels.

521.png

Burnley 0-1 Walsall

Matic 86

27685.jpg

Matic hits late winner

Walsall's long wait for 3 points comes to an end thanks to a late Matic strike at Turf Moor. The Saddlers hadn't won in 10 league outings going into tonight's game so the pressure was mounting. We can now look forward to a home tie against struggling Wolves on Saturday night as we look to get our season back on track.

Fulham being honest steal a point at tottenham today :) With a 1-1 draw.

Javier Hernandez made his debut , He got on well , He scored a 30 yard free kick to steal the point and got MOM :D So yeah already done more than Doumbia did :D

Good game Benji , Sorry for being a swine again :D

Birmingham bounce back

Luis Veigas steered Birmingham City to victory against Swindon Town.

Birmingham City beat Swindon Town 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Postiga scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nilmar was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Great win there for us, taking us up to 15th place. Really happy with the two main strikers getting on the score sheet. B)