TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

MESTO to join MILLWALL

The offer for Giandomenico MESTO of SSC Napoli from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The Millwall rebuilding job for the second half of the season is taking shape

CASSANI, POULSEN, CROUCH PAVLYUCHENKO, BILYALETDINIOV

Liverpool trio Mario Gomez, Thiago Silva and Thomas Muller are set to miss the Charlton game as they are still short of match fitness, also missing will be the injured half dozen listed below.

Nigel DE JONG - Ankle injury 1 day 31 July

Federico PELUSO - Fractured collarbone 2 days 1 August

Bruno ZUCULINI - Sprained ankle 6 days 5 August

Wayne ROONEY - Thigh strain 9 days 8 August

Leandro CASTÁN - Groin strain 11 days 10 August

Franck RIBÉRY - Torn groin 3 weeks 17 August

We have shuffled formation due to the missing players and are able to put out a 91 rated side which is quite pleasing.

Your welcome to razak at nearly 5 million:eek:
What Garry wants' date=' He will get. :) I've learned that from the Merkel transfer(7.3 mil! ) and now the Razak one!

I have nowhere close to that amount in my balance and in fact , I'm in the red![/quote']

the money I have amounted will soon disappear with the small stadia as I don't have the time nowadays for the riser game.

so due to this I'm aswell getting the players I can get now with the cash..............who wants to use that cash for wages ??:P

Birmingham's Riviere has agreed personal terms with Bristol Rovers for an undisclosed fee.

Sad to see the young lad leave St.Andrews but the offer was simply too good and obviously the club has to come first. This fee will help Birmingham improve other areas of the team in the near future.

Birmingham Squad

Just a quick look at our squad... 3-4 positions still to improve but already have targets set up.

781840_Birmingham_City.jpg

Pretty pleased with it... B)

Tosun, Barbosa and Vieirinha can leave for decent cash offers or 2 of them for a 88 DC or DR. Place your bids or they will just go external when bids come in.

Have to admit I was delighted to see Xavi drop

Hopefully the first of many in the Boro squad and With his precious Casillas possibly on the chopping block soon :D

You git! :P Could this be the beginning of the end for 7046's most celebrated club? :o
To be honest its not to bad ' date=' Have players like Rosicky , Capoue , Isla , Javier and with a average of 89 :D

The only weak spot will be Oviedo ;)[/quote']And your 88-rated keeper ;) Thx for the Oviedo tip though, will use that to my advantage :D

You git! :P Could this be the beginning of the end for 7046's most celebrated club? :o

And your 88-rated keeper ;) Thx for the Oviedo tip though' date=' will use that to my advantage :D[/quote']

Most celebrated club? The only thing to celebrate about Middlesbourgh is your pending demise of a tin pot club :D

Well the 88 goalkeeper has stood among the best this season ;) Dont worry I expect you too ;)

Gunnersson is available for cash if anyone could make a fair offer very talented player getting his first opportunity in the top flight!

As for Brighton we've had a very good spell of results of late pushing us into the mid table, the squad is coming along nicely got some very promising players in and also lots of solid signings which should help us push onto the next level!

Your Canadian? :eek:

You must be the 2nd best Canadian here but still ahead of Jooles in that department :P

BTW im french which dumps on canada :P

No,you are not french.You are just a du.mb.as.s.

AFC Bournemouth 2-1 Southampton

Solid 3 points for my lads to keep the pressure on the top sides. Lisandro Lopez again netting to make it 19 in 18 games for the hitman.

Next up we travel to Peterborough :)

521.png

Bolton 2-2 Walsall

L. DAMIÃO 14

S. DOWNING 29

D. PEROTTI 73

O. JOHN 77

47153.jpg

Dream debut for John

Ola John came on for the last 15 mins to make his debut for Walsall and within 2 mins popped up with a vital equalizer, sending 10 man Saddlers away with a point despite playing over half the game a man short after Toure's dismissal in the first half. That's now 3 unbeaten as we look forward to Saturday night's home tie vs Coventry.