TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Geoffrey steered Leyton Orient to victory against Brighton and Hove Albion.

Leyton Orient beat Brighton and Hove Albion 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Vorm had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Palacio was on the scoresheet for his side.

The former Brighton Man Palacio comes back and wins it for us against his former club. Unlucky, Duff :/. You had far more shots and shots on target whilst I just had more possession.

Pablo OSVALDO picked up a very minor injury during the recent match.

3 day injury, nothing too bad. Os,Palacio, and Fabiano will be reunited soon enough :).

Rhys Evans (Arfon Forum) steered Notts County to victory against Yeovil Town.

Notts County beat Yeovil Town 5 - 4 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Morel scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Fred and Marcelo were also amongst the goalscorers.

Well... What a game that was 4/4 in the league for me, which takes my Notts County from in the relegation zone to two points off the playoffs :)

Oh finally..Seems like Cavani is enjoying his 94 rating as in his first game as a 94 striker scored 2 and got MOTM too.

A 2-0 win over Niall's West Ham.Unlucky pal.

Nah I was humped, well payed, I'm slowly sliding closer to relegation:o

521.png

Walsall 2-2 Coventry

J.BŁASZCZYKOWSKI 26

S.PARKER 42

M.SOW 81

K.PAPADOPOULOS 89

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS82gqNCI_AXoJNoCEYRh133u5cmma9NkeP2d_BVNvoQr0YCDaT

Late Papa strike rescues point

A last grasp Papa striker from range earns us a well deserved point, thought we edged the game and a draw was the least our performance warranted. We stay 12th, now 4 unbeaten in the league as we prepare to head to my brother's Watford.

Stephen Thompson earned a draw with Barnsley against Reading.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Barnsley and Reading in their Division 3 fixture.

Ochoa had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Utaka was on the scoresheet for his side.

Poor performance from my lads a result that see's us drp out of the automatic promotion spots to 3rd. Can't complain had i been offered 3rd spot at the halfway stage i would have taken it plenty of time left to go yet.

Up next a tough looking trip to 5th place Northampton

Ben-SCFC (Forum) steered Tranmere Rovers to victory against Birmingham City.

Tranmere Rovers beat Birmingham City 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Elmander scored both of the goals for Tranmere Rovers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

We stay in 6th.

Fulham produce a performance beyond our wildest dreams as we beat a fully strength Manchester united 3-0 with a commanding performance. I really hope we can kick on this season as we have put ourselves in a great postion in a season ive named as the ''Changing of the guard ''

Next fixture is a must win for me as Everton VS Bury next :)

Peterborough United 1-2 AFC Bournemouth

Back to back wins lifts my lads into the automatic spots half way through the campaign. Very competitive at the top of Division 3 so im more than happy with where were sitting but there is still a lot to do yet if we are to achieve our goal.

On Wednesday night we welcome Norwich :)

Gary Mack steered Bristol Rovers to victory against Wycombe Wanderers.

Bristol Rovers beat Wycombe Wanderers 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Rivière scored the winner for Bristol Rovers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

89 rated keeper Cedric Carrasco is available for cash

Hancock (Forum) earned a draw with Aston Villa against Arsenal.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Aston Villa and Arsenal in their Division 2 fixture.

Sam was on the scoresheet for his side.

Good result against the league leaders. Stats were more or less equal but I feel we were slightly unlucky not to come out with all 3 points considering 7 of our 9 shots were on target and they only had 2 shots on target. Drop to 11th in the table, trailing the lowest play-off spot by 3 points. Next up is another tough match against 2nd placed Blackburn, expecting a loss :o

Southampton 0 Chesterfield 0

A sound 0-0 draw against Southampton today at St Mary's Stadium. The Spireites just weren't on form today but thankfully neither were the Saints, Captain Bravo had a great game and helped us keep our clean sheet.

After a run of bad form from Manitias, Antonelli slotted into the left wing back position while De Silvestri was moved to the right wing back position and Fedor Smolov came in for the injuried Alberto Paloschi.

Next up is Leicester City at home

Tottenham 3-2 Middlesbrough

Do my eyes decieve me? Did we... did we win? :eek:

We scored three. Middlesbrough scored two. We won. Valencia, Van Persie and Bale. Bastos and Perez. First win in weeks. Up to 5th. We won.

Jooles did do what he's promised to do for a long time and injure RVP though :( Good game mate, unlucky.

Cristopher Jullien who got a move to Freiburg in this summer is available for around 3' date='9-4mil.Thats around 1,1 mil over his CV.[/quote']

Stop trying to palm us off with your German based flops. You could sell the rest of them too and build a dream team :rolleyes::D

Tottenham 3-2 Middlesbrough

Do my eyes decieve me? Did we... did we win? :eek:

We scored three. Middlesbrough scored two. We won. Valencia' date=' Van Persie and Bale. Bastos and Perez. First win in weeks. Up to 5th. We won.

Jooles did do what he's promised to do for a long time and injure RVP though :( Good game mate, unlucky.

Stop trying to palm us off with your German based flops. You could sell the rest of them too and build a dream team :rolleyes::D[/quote']

Sadly,he's french :rolleyes:

No' date='he isn't.He got a move to Bundesliga in this summer.1 month ago,31 days,744 hours,2678400 seconds[/quote']

I think if he is working in Germany and Living in Germany then I call it German based. Regardless of how long hes been there :)

Everyone at Bristol City is available for transfer bar the Villa contingent, Rose, Jenkinson, Sissoko, Chadli, Townsend, Soldado, Dier and S.Ameobi.

So that leaves the likes of Artur, Kadlec, Monreal, Rolando, Garcia, Benat, Srna, Diamanti and Scheiber etc

So get your bids in!! :D

What I mean by 'German based' is that the club he currently plays for is in Germany, making him a German based player. Regardless of whether or not he's actually made an appearance for them, he's officially signed for them, making him their player. Anyway, I was being sarcastic and referring to Raz's comments from yesterday, so it's no big deal. Plus it's not exactly 7046 related.

As you were :P