TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

What I mean by 'German based' is that the club he currently plays for is in Germany' date=' making him a German based player. Regardless of whether or not he's actually made an appearance for them, he's officially signed for them, making him their player. Anyway, I was being sarcastic and referring to Raz's comments from yesterday, so it's no big deal. Plus it's not exactly 7046 related.

As you were :P[/quote']

Cool story bro;)

Ignacio Scocco gets a +1 87-88.

I bought him hoping he would get a move to the Premier as there were a couple teams sniffing around him after he scored 24 goals in 33 games for Newells on his loan deal from Al Ain but Internacional picked him up instead.

Hartlepool will be pleased as they have him on loan from us.

The offer for Lukman HARUNA of Dynamo Kyiv from Bristol Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Is finally becoming the player he is supposed to be after moving from Monaco back in 2010.

scored a screamer the other day and should be first choice at Dynamo this season

Some rare transfer news from Chesterfield

Mikel SAN JOSÉ has completed his move to Chesterfield from Racing Santander for 1,250,000 plus Taras MYKHALYK and Jonas KNUDSEN . All other offers were turned down.

Very, very pleased to get San Jose into the club and win the bidding war with Birmingham City! He was my top target coming into the new season and he fits into my transfer philosophy! Will probably start for me against Leicester City

Hey everyone, I was just wondering with the finances with my Chesterfield side has a full team wage of $479,715 when I play away games, the finances say I pay $479,715 but during home games its over $900k (purely for wages and not including ground manintenance? Can anyone explain why that is?

I thought you just needed to pay your own team's wages, any light on it would be appreciated

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Bristol City.

Everton beat Bristol City 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Robben scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Suárez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

After their result against Bristol City, Everton are now unbeaten in 10 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

I feel a bit like the Undertaker at Wrestlemania at the moment, where will the streak end ;)

Anywhoos amazed im still top at the moment, apart from Latouche clinging onto my coatails ive actually got quite a nice buffer to the rest of you guys.

The only way is up! or more realisticly down :eek::P

Everyone at Bristol City is available for transfer bar the Villa contingent' date=' Rose, Jenkinson, Sissoko, Chadli, Townsend, Soldado, Dier and S.Ameobi.

So that leaves the likes of Artur, Kadlec, Monreal, Rolando, Garcia, Benat, Srna, Diamanti and Scheiber etc

So get your bids in!! :D[/quote']

I got my bid in mate and you still haven't accepted it even though we agreed a deal Saturday afternoon. You proposed the deal to me and you said you would accept after the game on Sat and still nothing. I aint in the green for long and will be in the red come Wednesday so the deal will be impossible. I saw after agreeing the deal you put in on the "help with deals" thread, which i always find annoying.

Dont like saying something on the forum but you have blatantly ignored my PM's for some unknown reason. If you don't want to do the deal mate, that's fine, just tell me.

Charlton going along nicely in 4th place after extending our unbeaten run to 7 games in the league.

2-0 away win at Forest last time out,we play Chelsea at home on Wed,who we have a superb record against in the last 5 games.

Hey everyone' date=' I was just wondering with the finances with my Chesterfield side has a full team wage of $479,715 when I play away games, the finances say I pay $479,715 but during home games its over $900k (purely for wages and not including ground manintenance? Can anyone explain why that is?

I thought you just needed to pay your own team's wages, any light on it would be appreciated[/quote']

The finances indicate how much you pay a week.

Never in the history of the game has a player ever been signed by mistake, until now! Harry Kewell completes his move to Gillingham from Melbourne Victory, after I thought I'd withdrawn the offer. Oops!

Never in the history of the game has a player ever been signed by mistake' date=' until now! Harry Kewell completes his move to Gillingham from Melbourne Victory, after I thought I'd withdrawn the offer. Oops![/quote']

The question on everyone's lips is why did u bid in the first place? :D

Never in the history of the game has a player ever been signed by mistake' date=' until now! Harry Kewell completes his move to Gillingham from Melbourne Victory, after I thought I'd withdrawn the offer. Oops![/quote']

Its getting my vote for "Best Transfer" at the end of season awards. :P

Its getting my vote for "Best Transfer" at the end of season awards. :P

Haha! Those keen viewers of the news feed will also have seen I signed the Luis Garcia, but I'm not ashamed by that as he's a legend!

The offer for Jack CORK of Eintracht Frankfurt from Bristol Rovers has been accepted along with other club offers. Eintracht Frankfurt will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth £2,400,000 plus André HAHN involving Jack CORK of Eintracht Frankfurt and Chesterfield has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Eintracht Frankfurt will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

not sure, but I reckon with the way the new transfer system works I might have won this..............I've bid 4.8m

Tranmere drew 1-1 against Stoke in the last 16 of the Shield last night, Baroni Cristian gave them the lead before Riccardo Improta put us level before the break, we won 3-1 on penaltys.

Drew Manchester City away in the quarter final of the Shield, last week we drew Manchester United in the quarter final of the Cup, we've done well get this far in the competitions, with the right tactics im sure we can get to the Semi in one of them, dont fancy my chances looking at their squads but we beat Chelsea last week.

not sure' date=' but I reckon with the way the new transfer system works I might have won this..............I've bid 4.8m[/quote']

seems I was wrong :confused:

can someone explain the new transfer system to me please as I thought a cash bid would still equal more, or does a player still have a higher exchange value in some case's??

seems I was wrong :confused:

can someone explain the new transfer system to me please as I thought a cash bid would still equal more' date=' or does a player still have a higher exchange value in some case's??[/quote']

I'm not sure anyone knows, I know when I offer a player in P/E I get his CV which in theory means you can work people's bids out yet this clearly isn't fool proof as there's been a few deals recently where I was convinced team X had won then the player signed for team Y so who knows.

Few risers in the youth team:

Girotto Gabriel 82-83

Sebastian Cristoforo 82-83

Lucas Romero 80-83