TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Thanks' date=' really pleased with the win!

Got my tactics perfect for this match! We're upto 8th in the table now, next up is a very tough match against Walsall.[/quote']

Just realized that the match against Blackburn was my 50th game in charge of Villa! :D

some decent players available to loan from Birmingham.

Give you a little depth if need be, as long as they play a few games not too bothered.

make ur offers if they are listed for loan...

Birmingham Transfer News

Finally Birmingham have managed to agree terms to sign a good AMC, and this transfer is even sweeter as I been chasing this lad for a while now.

17322.jpg

EREMENKO

The offer for Roman EREMENKO of Millwall from Birmingham City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Quaresma and Montillo both heading to div 4, to join Craig at Millwall. Giving him a little more depth and hopefully help him out get back up out of div 4.

Good luck to em both and Craig!

I'm going to be leaving Leyton Orient cause my Engineering Schedule for first year at University is really hectic and I got to focus on classes and my education cause my family has invested alot into me. ( Due to me living on campus in residence and cause engineering tuition is massive) I'm really sorry guys :(. I've really loved this team and I hope someone brings em on to the next level! I remmember when my best player was Colin Kazim Richards and I also had no young talents or good squad players when I took over and now I got Palacio, Osvaldo, Kovacic, Narsingh, Bedimo, Fabiano , Gargano, Vorm and etc for the next manager. I really hope I was a good addition to the game world and that I was able to change this team for the better. Unfortunately, I'm leaving the club in debt on Saturday but they can sell Simone Verdi for quick money to get back in the green. I also got plenty of risers in for the next manager as well :).

tu1b.png

The Team I'm leaving

I'll check in periodically :) and if you ever need help on Inter stuff or even Serie A stuff, message me, PM, VM, or ask on the Serie A thread, I'll be there :).

INGLIS 77

SHYNE6

RICHARD007

PREPPENS

ELTON

NASH2STAT

ESKISITO

.RC

DANCPOLI

KRIS DUGUID FINDLAY

RUTTS66

BRUMMIE LAD

I really hope one of these three get the job if it goes out :).

The new manager can message me about my squad as they might need to know why I bought some people. Keep Kovacic, and Benassi at all costs. The risers are the 10kers and like below 75. Di Francesco is a riser and stick with him a bit longer as He'll get Serie B time and rise, then sell. Keep Verre, Donati, Rozzi, and Garritano. Check on Pecorini ( potential Biraghi or Donati-esque rise if given Serie B time), Veratti, and Verdi.

I can also give some externals on my shortlist that might interest the new manager :).

I'm going to be leaving Leyton Orient cause my Engineering Schedule for first year at University is really hectic and I got to focus on classes and my education cause my family has invested alot into me. ( Due to me living on campus in residence and cause engineering tuition is massive) I'm really sorry guys :(. I've really loved this team and I hope someone brings em on to the next level! I remmember when my best player was Colin Kazim Richards and I also had no young talents or good squad players when I took over and now I got Palacio' date=' Osvaldo, Kovacic, Narsingh, Bedimo, Fabiano , Gargano, Vorm and etc for the next manager. I really hope I was a good addition to the game world and that I was able to change this team for the better. Unfortunately, I'm leaving the club in debt on [b']Saturday[/b] but they can sell Simone Verdi for quick money to get back in the green. I also got plenty of risers in for the next manager as well :).

tu1b.png

The Team I'm leaving

I'll check in periodically :) and if you ever need help on Inter stuff or even Serie A stuff, message me, PM, VM, or ask on the Serie A thread, I'll be there :).

INGLIS 77

SHYNE6

RICHARD007

PREPPENS

ELTON

NASH2STAT

ESKISITO

.RC

DANCPOLI

KRIS DUGUID FINDLAY

RUTTS66

BRUMMIE LAD

I really hope one of these three get the job if it goes out :).

The new manager can message me about my squad as they might need to know why I bought some people. Keep Kovacic, and Benassi at all costs. The risers are the 10kers and like below 75. Di Francesco is a riser and stick with him a bit longer as He'll get Serie B time and rise, then sell. Keep Verre, Donati, Rozzi, and Garritano. Check on Pecorini ( potential Biraghi or Donati-esque rise if given Serie B time), Veratti, and Verdi.

I can also give some externals on my shortlist that might interest the new manager :).

would be good if someone on wait list got the job

good luck with your university

Tottenham 6-1 Man United

Well I didn't expect that :D

Goals from Adil Rami and Antonio Valencia, as well as a hat-trick from Demba Ba put Tottenham on their way to an emphatic victory at WHL. Apart from Joe Hart, out lowest player rating in this game was 8, with two of the goalscorers, Valencia and Ba, picking up match ratings of 10! As it goes, we only had six shots on target and they all went in, so it's fully understandable if SoP is aggravated by the result (I remember being hammered by Everton and complaining about a similar situation not long ago :P). We stay in 4th place after this result, but our GD has shot back up :)

Good game SoP, unlucky buddy!

521.png

Division 2

Stadium: Banks's Stadium (13,720)

Attendance: 10,774

Walsall 3-1 Villa

F. Llorente 12, 22

M. Van Ginkel 24

M. Dembele 53

Another good performance sees off a resilient Villa side as we extend our unbeaten run to 6, putting us 2nd in the form guide only trailing MK Dons. Nice to see Llorente has found his scoring boots with 3 in his last 2, took him a few weeks to settle in but hopefully he can start to show his quality now. Next up another home game against Notts County

Ben-SCFC (Forum) steered Tranmere Rovers to victory against Reading.

Tranmere Rovers beat Reading 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Salihović scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Samedov was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Come back from one down to beat Reading 2-1, Benteke gave them an early lead, Samedov put us level before Salihovic got the winner.

Good result against a side who were in 7th, just a place behind us before kick off, we stay in 6th again after tonights result.

Couple of very difficult games coming up, home against Manchester United in the quarter final of the Cup on Monday before we face Northampton on Wednesday in the league.

Southend United 3-0 Brentford

Won a really important game which returned us back to 2nd place on div 4. After 21 games Rotherham United are 6 points ahead but with a GD smaller:cool:.

Unfortunately my best goalscorer and playmaker were injured!

Umut BULUT picked up a very minor injury during the recent match. Return date: 14 Aug
Vanderlei JEAN suffered a minor injury in the last game. Return date: 18 Aug

Geoffrey earned a draw with Leyton Orient against Stockport County.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Leyton Orient and Stockport County in their Division 4 fixture.

Narsingh scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hutchinson was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Great way to end off my last game :). Even better that I get to tie against my american rival :).

Bye Guys :)!

You have now quit managing Leyton Orient

The Stockport manager has got the Leyton job offer. :P

LOL. He won't take it. :P But if He does, that's great! If He doesn't, He can give it to whoever wants it such as Dancpoli, .RC , or Preppens or anyone else on the waitlist.

Charlton up to a career best 2nd,got a cracking goal difference as well.

Negredo with the only goal,he has been superb since his rating change and he was the difference in a tight game against Hudderfield

Unlucky Ahmed.

Peterborough 0 Chesterfield 1

Chesterfield getting back to winning ways with a 1-0 win over Peterborough. After being outplayed by bottom side Leicester City, the Spireites needed to respond and that's just what they did. I made some personnel changes with Smolov in with Lallana out due to a bad performance against Leicester and Sulejmani went back into the midfield.

If we drew today, it would have been one of those games that got away but I was relieved that we got the three points today. Mehmet Ekici backed up a great performance with another important goal and he's return to form is a welcome surprise.

An interesting situation we have now with both our line leading strikers Paloschi and Smolov both out with short term injuries and will both return in 2 days but wil probably not be right for the Norwich game. I will have to see if I can find a make shift forward for that game but only time will tell what I will do

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick steered Wigan Athletic to victory against fierce rivals Bolton Wanderers in the Lancashire Derby.

Wigan Athletic beat Bolton Wanderers 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Navas had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Boakye and Danzé were amongst the goalscorers.

Extremely disappointed not to put Raz away yesterday after we were the better team against his reserves. We have a habit of conceding late goals and not putting games away its becoming a real pain in the ass. :( And I settle the goalscorer problem in Hernandez but I get another one straight away :P

Our will is waning but we shall go back to the drawing board and see what can be done :)

Will change the team for Northampton now and it looks to be a strong lineup :) 89 lineup with Muniain , Hulk , Capoue , Adriano all set to start against Northampton in a game I really need to win as I look for my maiden Domestic trophy :)