English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Packed OLD TRAFFORD stunned by Arsenal

English Cup Semi Final

Stadium: Old Trafford (76,212)

Attendance: 76,205

Manchester United 2 - 4 Arsenal

We make it trough to the final of the cup after beating United in the semis. Goals came from Luca x2 Costa and Gaitan for us and Icardi and Cleverley for them. We're set to face Fulham in the final.

Some transfer news to report for Chesterfield

Jamie MCCLUSKEY has completed his move to Chesterfield from Dundee for 130,000

A bit of an unknown quantity, soccermanager hasn't even updated that he has moved to Mainz but he has played every minute since moving and he was worth a punt at 130k

Parker joins Birmingham

Scott PARKER has completed his move to Birmingham City from Walsall for £8,000,000

Parker at the age of 32 still a top top player, n for £8m I'm well happy with that deal. Bargain in these gw's!!!

Packed OLD TRAFFORD stunned by Arsenal

English Cup Semi Final

Stadium: Old Trafford (76' date='212)

Attendance: 76,205

Manchester United 2 - 4 Arsenal[/b']

We make it trough to the final of the cup after beating United in the semis. Goals came from Luca x2 Costa and Gaitan for us and Icardi and Cleverley for them. We're set to face Fulham in the final.

Your going down my friend :)

Parker joins Birmingham

Parker at the age of 32 still a top top player' date=' n for £8m I'm well happy with that deal. Bargain in these gw's!!![/center']

Good player and at this economic enviroment a bargain :D

Improved my first team a bit last week.

New team:

Ryzhikov (89)

Huth (88)-Shawcross (88)-Pareja (88)-Pieters (88)

Machado (88)-Salihovic (89)

Samedov (88)-Cabella(88) -Kranjcar (88)

Elmander/Cacau (88)

Old team:

Ryzhikov (89)

Zuculini (87)-Shawcross (88)-Huth (88)-Hosogai (87)

Hasebe (87)-Salihovic (89)

Samedov (88)-Cabella (87)-Kranjcar (88)

Cacau/Elmander (88)

After I did my last transfer I went in debt after a league game and Ive got 21 players, anybody got two 60-70 rated players they dont want for my 17 year old Mauricio Apupalo (70)? Cheers.

Liverpool take on league leaders Everton in the worlds greatest derby game, they are on a sixteen game unbeaten run so we go into the game as underdogs, they beat us 1-0 the last time we played them so it should be a tough match, our midfield suffered a bit last game with De Rossi and Alonso getting long term injuries but we have enough in reserve to cover that with Kung-fu Nigel & Bonucci coming in for them two slots in a jigged formation.

YNWA.

Oh Yea Samperio Jairo got a +2 from 83-85, I like this kid he might even get his first minutes in a Liverpool shirt in tonight's game .

521.png

Division 2

Stadium: Banks's Stadium (13,720)

Attendance: 13,681

Walsall 3-2 PNE

A.Di Natale 20

M.Dembele 28

K.Papadopoulos 50

A.Di Natale 63

F.Llorente 71

Great performance in front of a full house at Banks's Stadium as we bounce back from defeat at Yeovil with a solid 3 points. Dembele marked his return from suspension with another goal and assist which see's us climb back up to 4th. Tough trip to The Emirates awaits us on Saturday night, if we get anything it's a great result.

Stephen Thompson was unable to prevent a Barnsley defeat to Chesterfield.

Barnsley slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Chesterfield in their Division 3 fixture.

Rotan scored the only goal for Barnsley and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gutted to lose so late in the game but when this game is against you those things happen. Tight game a draw would have been fair result but oh well.

The result see's us drop out of the top 6 at the minute i will be resigning at the end of the season

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

DONCASTER 2 MILLWALL 3

An excellent away win for Millwall at high flying Doncaster.

CASSANI. BILYALETDINOV & ALMEIDA were the scorers for us.

Good to see one of our latest signings - ALMEIDA -score on his away debut.

Our latest signing MARCHESE played well in a difficult away match and he got rating of 8.

important points for Millwall which gives us 2 wins in a row for the first time this season

Gutted to lose so late in the game but when this game is against you those things happen. Tight game a draw would have been fair result but oh well.

The result see's us drop out of the top 6 at the minute i will be resigning at the end of the season

I'm close to quitting as I know I'm not made out for 7046.I haven't got out of division 2 for like 7 seasons :(

I'm close to quitting as I know I'm not made out for 7046.I haven't got out of division 2 for like 7 seasons :(

I know how you feel mate. I set my goals at the beginning of the season and at the minute i won't be reaching them. Might be time to give somebody else a go.

I know how you feel mate. I set my goals at the beginning of the season and at the minute i won't be reaching them. Might be time to give somebody else a go.

Would be a stupid thing from both of you

Would be a stupid thing from both of you

Right lets get one thing straight right now , Raz you are talking about sense ;)

No offence to the pair of you but shut the hell up and stay :P You both have good squads in the best setup on SM. You both are the perfect managers for your respective clubs so stop the quitting talk knuckle down and work up that table guys your better than this :D

Our speaking of working their way up the table , We had a shocker and lost against West Brom just moving on or I will cry :)

Right lets get one thing straight right now ' date=' Raz you are talking about sense ;)

No offence to the pair of you but shut the hell up and stay :P You both have good squads in the best setup on SM. You both are the perfect managers for your respective clubs so stop the quitting talk knuckle down and work up that table guys your better than this :D

Our speaking of working their way up the table , We had a shocker and lost against West Brom just moving on or I will cry :)[/quote']

Well said .

I know how you feel,

I was 7 seasons in DIV 3, then got relegated to DIV-4

dig in there,

D2 is tougher than my D4, and i am suffering in there big time, but my challenge now is to get back to D3 asap

I struggle each game in D4, having been in D3 for 7 seasons

I won tonight to give my 2 straight wins for the first time this season

I have felt like quitting a zillion times but glad i didn't coz its a great challenge