English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Ben-SCFC (Forum) steered Tranmere Rovers to victory against AFC Bournemouth.

Tranmere Rovers beat AFC Bournemouth 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Cacau scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pieters was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Good result against Bournemouth at Prenton Park, nice to see Pieters score in his first home game, we sneak into 6th, we play 5th placed Chesterfield next who are the form side atm.

Was 11 players in our matchday squads tonight (Mine and Bournemouths) who play for either Stoke City or West Brom irl. :P

I know how you feel mate. I set my goals at the beginning of the season and at the minute i won't be reaching them. Might be time to give somebody else a go.

Good game steve and it was an awful loss to take especially since you had the better of the chances in the game.

It would be a great loss for the 7046 setup but I hope you stick it out and revel in another great challenge for a great manager in the game

West Ham United 0 - 3 STOKE CITY

S.ETO'O 66

S.FRED 73

R.DIEGO 76

great performance tonight agaisnt WHU we did really good tonight and there is a new player who is really impressive tonight

220px-Frederico_Rodrigues_Santos.jpg

Reporter : Hi FRED

S. Fred : Hi

Reporter : it's your second match , second goal to Stoke city , what do u have to say

S. Fred : Yeah i'm really happy of this i'm really concentrated and also i'm on loan , and i have chance to play here in Stoke , so i'm doing my best to show my team Sunderland and also my coach " RAZ " i can be in the starting 11.

Reporter : we see in Sunderland the competition is really hard with player like Gotze , Reus , or Isco , do u really think that u can achieve ur goal right new

S. Fred : I think that my coach is following my performance , also for myself i will continu to do all my best with this chance i have to play with stoke , and then who know , maybe i can be among the 11 in Sunderland

Reporter : OK thank you Fred

S. Fred : No problem

Crystal Palace 1-0 Northampton

A Pablo Aimar penalty was enough to separate the sides in an automatic promotion battle. Happy to come away with the three points to put us back into 2nd place and keep us four points off the leaders.

Speaking of the title....Wednesday - Crystal Palace v Derby County

If we are to push for the title then this is a MUST win.

Barnsley 1 Chesterfield 2

Chesterfield pulled out a very unlikely win with 2 goals in the last 10 minutes, courtesy of our new signing Koo Ja Cheol. The South Korean international was recently signed and has made an instant impression with a stunning brace.

Good game Steve, commiserations on losing with the last kick of the game. The Spireites maintain their 6 game unbeaten run and the current form leaders of Division Three.

An injury to De Silvestri resulted in Manitias being shift to the right fullback, while we welcomed Leon Britton back into the first XI.

Next up is Tranmere "Stoke" Rovers

Dagenham drew 1-1 last night with Leicester.Drop to 9th in the table after this draw.To you lads on about quitting,all i can say is stick with it.I was promoted with Dagenham then relegated then rebuilt and got promotion again.It would be rubbish if it was easy and it's relly satisfying when you do rebuild a side to challenge again after a bit of a slump.

Brighton & Hove Albion

Signed Renaud Cohade(88) to bolster are first team he will partner recent signing Lodi in midfield. Missed out on Milan Bisevac to Colchester which is a shame but will have a replacement target in soon. Signed to back ups on loan with Matheus Doria(85) from Northampton and Marc Bartra(86) from Manchester United so cheers to there managers.

Brighton & Hove Albion

The offer for Martin STRANZL of Monchengladbach from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Solid 88 maybe older than what most desire but adds something to my first team and should help us defensively. Recent loan signing Marc Bartra got a +1 to 87 today that'll certainly help out.

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick steered Wigan Athletic to victory against Yeovil Town.

Wigan Athletic outclassed Yeovil Town and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Subotić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Goodwillie and Gabi were also amongst the goalscorers.

11 goals in 11 games now for goodwillie

521.png

Division 2

Stadium: Emirates Stadium (60,362)

Attendance: 51,596

Arsenal 3-2 Walsall

S.DOWNING 14

T.KROOS 37

D.VÍLLA 42, 54

N.ISIMAT MIRIN 72

We go down narrowly at The Emirates, thought we gave a good account of ourselves but in the end Arsenal just had to much quality. Run in doesn't get much easier for us as next up were on our travels again to 2nd place MK Dons and then host 3rd place Blackburn before a trip to play off hopefuls Wigan. Really hope we can get through this period and stay within touching distance of the play offs to give us a shot in the final run in.

In transfer news still looking for offers for striker Llorente, anyone interested get in touch.

Stephen Thompson steered Barnsley to victory against Southampton.

Barnsley outclassed Southampton and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Ochoa had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Arnautovic and Pienaar were amongst the goalscorers.

A much needed victory for us and see's a return to the play off places. Need to get a run of results together now and get this promotion charge back on track.

Up next a home fixture against Peterborough a team who i never seem to enjoy that much success over regardless of league position.

521.png

Division 2

Stadium: Emirates Stadium (60' date='362)

Attendance: 51,596

[b']Arsenal 3-2 Walsall

S.DOWNING 14

T.KROOS 37

D.VÍLLA 42, 54

N.ISIMAT MIRIN 72[/b]

We go down narrowly at The Emirates, thought we gave a good account of ourselves but in the end Arsenal just had to much quality. Run in doesn't get much easier for us as next up were on our travels again to 2nd place MK Dons and then host 3rd place Blackburn before a trip to play off hopefuls Wigan. Really hope we can get through this period and stay within touching distance of the play offs to give us a shot in the final run in.

In transfer news still looking for offers for striker Llorente, anyone interested get in touch.

Really unlucky mate. We stretch our gap to 10 points.

Move back into 2nd

spot after beating Preston.

It was an important game to win especially as we play Arsenal next. With these 3 points in the bag' date=' I'll be fine getting nothing from the clash against the leaders (but you never know).[/quote']

I'm afraid we'll be stretching the gap to 13 points mate :D

Sheff Wed 1-3 Crystal Palace

Solid win for us that increases our gap between the chasing pack for our automatic promotion spot to five points whilst keeping us four behind leaders Derby who have a nasty habit of scoring late when I think they are dropping points :o

Haven't really posted much in here as I've been struggling to get to grips with Notts County but hopefully things are on the up.

My money situation is quite bad as every 4 turns I'm in debt so in order to counter act this I need to keep selling.

So... Zoran Tosic can leave for cash.

Stockport County beat Rotherham United 3 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Brandão scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Elano and Eduardo were also amongst the goalscorers.

A good solid win against the league leaders keeps us in 5th spot