English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7027 Forumers Needed !

a real madrid castilla winger.. supposed to be quite a big prospect

i dont care if any sees my shortlist

pique

frey

van der varrt

ozil

silva milan cb

di maria

pablo

pedro

kjaer

negrado

balotelli

david luiz

muller

badstuber

otamendi

canales

neymar

eric bekoe

78 rated player i don wanna say hes gunna be big

cofie bekoe

Hmm.. thats why i'm thinking of going for southampton or leeds if i dont get WHU.. With those two teams i can revamp my squad with all the youth prospects rated below 80 :)

Initially I was going to go with Brighton but I'm not too good and keeping with a lower league team and I've not had any experience at building up, as I'm not brilliant at researching and knowing who will turn out good and who's right to get :L so I opted for a bigger side but i've realised that also has it's downsides because it could be quite difficult.

i dont care if any sees my shortlist

pique

frey

van der varrt

ozil

silva milan cb

di maria

pablo

pedro

kjaer

negrado

balotelli

david luiz

muller

badstuber

otamendi

canales

neymar

eric bekoe

78 rated player i don wanna say hes gunna be big

cofie bekoe

mind if i ask who in the arsenal team ur gonna get rid of in order to get these guys?

Initially I was going to go with Brighton but I'm not too good and keeping with a lower league team and I've not had any experience at building up' date=' as I'm not brilliant at researching and knowing who will turn out good and who's right to get :L so I opted for a bigger side but i've realised that also has it's downsides because it could be quite difficult.[/quote']

well if you be a lower club ill help you out with players and future prospects:p

Guest Ciaranmc2k10

mind if i ask who in the arsenal team ur gonna get rid of in order to get these guys?

I want a few of those :P

I love it when a new championship is starting up around the same time as a new footie season. Makes it all the more real, and besides, when Middlesbrough start to screw up in the Championship in real life at least they have a chance to shine here! :o

I love it when a new championship is starting up around the same time as a new footie season. Makes it all the more real' date=' and besides, when Middlesbrough start to screw up in the Championship in real life at least they have a chance to shine here! :o[/quote']

aha , i think boro should get play offs this year anyways :) but by the time you know if you have done better it will be season 2-3

aha ' date=' i think boro should get play offs this year anyways :) but by the time you know if you have done better it will be season 2-3[/quote']

I hope so. Trouble is sometimes with the Boro the season can be mostly over by November! I might not have to wait until season 2/3 to know if I've done better! Hope that's not the case. The glass is often half empty at Middlesbrough!

I hope so. Trouble is sometimes with the Boro the season can be mostly over by November! I might not have to wait until season 2/3 to know if I've done better! Hope that's not the case. The glass is often half empty at Middlesbrough!

Well they've got some good players in and I should expect they should be able to reach play-offs this season.

ah im sure your do fine you got the squad to do it :)

But seriously, having two EC7027s is probably affecting how many people are joining this gameworld (they're probably all in the 'other' EC7027, like I was).

Will the name change once it's up and running? Has anyone asked SM about it? Can you change the thread to title to be/include game id 51429?

But seriously' date=' having two EC7027s is probably affecting how many people are joining this gameworld (they're probably all in the 'other' EC7027, like I was).

Will the name change once it's up and running? Has anyone asked SM about it? Can you change the thread to title to be/include game id 51429?[/quote']

i will send a ticket :)

Glad to see Jooles has joined the set up quality manager :D reckon you can beat 65 unbeaten games in this game world jooles? :P

Cheers man. No, don't think I'll even come close. And talk about rubbing salt in an open wound. Ouch! :(

Cheers man. No' date=' don't think I'll even come close. And talk about rubbing salt in an open wound. Ouch! :([/quote']

my bad :o ill stop the talk now but welcome to the set up im pleased to be in the same game world as you :D BTW middlesbrough will get automatic promotion this season in both EC 7027 AND real life :P

my bad :o ill stop the talk now but welcome to the set up im pleased to be in the same game world as you :D BTW middlesbrough will get automatic promotion this season in both EC 7027 AND real life :P

Double promotion? I like it! Now if only wishes can be made into reality (not sure I share your confidence here, on either front! Been a Boro fan for far too long to be too optimistic!).