English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

MILLWALL 2 SHREWSBURY 0

MESTO red carded after only 2 minutes on the clock. We managed to stay in it until we got a break which came when ALMEIDA scored on 53 minutes.

POLANSKI - who replaced the injured RAUL - scored on 67 minutes to give us a 2-0 lead.

Our keeper GABULOV was MAN OF THE MATCH which has to be the case when you're a man down.

• MESTO - 3 MATCH BAN
  • RAUL - RETURNS 13th Sept

Reserves out in force to take on Forest ' date=' With Hulk , Capoue , Gervinho all be out on show but [b']Tomas Rosicky will be the main man tonight[/b] :)

Luke shaw can go out on loan but Im not enitirely bothered if he does or not as im giving him regular gametime in the PL when he was 83 and didnt look out of place :) But now hes 86 so if anyone wants him on loan he can go as long as he does get gametime (dosent have to start for you ) :)

I must be good at this game , Tomas scores the winner and is MOM in a 2-1 away win against the old enemy forest :P

Super performance and roll on Arsenal on Monday , Going to be a massive game for me personally as I least want 1 domestic trophy :P

Chesterfield 1 Birmingham 1

Chesterfield's extends their unbeaten run to 8 games and a fortunate result for us where we dominated possession but it was essentially sterile domination with little or no chances in the whole game with only one chance in the first half!

Credit to Birmingham who set up so that we couldn't get any opportunities at goal and they carved out more opportunities than we did.

Chesterfield 1 - 1 BIRMINGHAM

Decent result' date=' happy with getting the one point from this game.

That's 3 games now unbeaten so I'm feeling a little more confident about the relegation battle.[/center']

I don't think Veigas has given himself enough credit, I think he should have won and we were lucky to get away with a point. Well done Veigas!

Hello guys - long time

ahh City in the relegation places - looks like I know what my aim is for this season :o

Nice to see this gameworld still buzzing - it's been three years since this gw was created, wow time flies quick aha :P

If anyone has higher rated players (92+) and Under 26, get in touch! Hopefully I'll be active for the next couple of monthss

Sorry for the double post guys, but bit of transfer news.. Gotze will be coming to Manchester City! As always good doing business with Raz

Also, looking for other higher rated players (92+), under 26 - potential players available:

Marvin Martin (89)

Volland (87)

Kondogbia (88)

Dominguez (89)

Schwegler (88)

M'Vila (91)

Dragovic (88)

Angel (88)

Lichtsteiner (90)

Koval (87)

On another side note, What could any one of those plus either Higuain/Nani get me hmm

Get in touch if interested!

Some risers to report at Chesterfield!

Jack Cork 85 -> 86

After Cork's shock arrival to Chesterfield, he has transitioned well into squad and his subsequent rise helps us with depth in the midfield and right back position which can only help the team.

Adam Lallana 86 -> 87

A long awaited rise of Adam Lallana is welcome as we are missing Ekici for the next few games and his equalising goal helped us grab an all important point. I think that Lallana is capable of an even bigger rise in the future but his creativity and pace along with positional change which enables him to play of the right of the midfield will improve our team

Luca Antonelli 87 -> 88

The most surprising rise for Antonelli especially after I tried to sell him numerous times with no luck. I'm glad I held onto him and his rise will cushion the loss of our other 88 rated wingback De Silvestri who moved to West Ham but now our squad is looking stronger.

Nilmar can leave for £7m

Regardless of what people say/think about him, he still a good player to have in your squad at 88 and wont be decreasing in rating anytime soon as its only been recently his rating dropped only because of his move.

Place ur bids soon or he will go external...what ever comes in first!

English Cup Final

Stadium: Wembley Stadium (90,000)

Attendance: 85,028

Fulham 1 - 3 Arsenal

Arsenal win the FA Cup :D We were so confident of winning that we sent our second side out there to take care of Dom's Fulham. Goals came Costa , Rode and Luca ( who has been outstanding ) in the cup. We look set to win the double Fa Cup and Championship in my first season in charge of Arsenal.

Ive gone and left my cup side out as I couldnt log back in as I was working :(

Biggest game of my 7046 life down the toliet and It will be confirmed in around 10 minutes :(

Ever so sad :(

Unlucky mate. You'll do it next season.

Hiroki SAKAI has completed his move to Chesterfield from Barnsley for 5,500,000

Pleased as punch getting this deal done! Many thanks to Stephen Thompson for getting the deal done so quickly. He was a player that I had sought after for a long time and to get him for $5.5 million, I think is a bargain.

He has been playing regularly for Hannover and I think that he has earned a first team spot, so he could be in line for at least a 86 to 87 rise.

Since the departure of De Silvestri to West Ham, we have got Fabian Johnson from Notts County, Luca Antonelli has risen to 88, we already had Manitias as the incumbent right fullback and now we have sealed a great young prospect in Sakai!

I think we have become stronger since De Silvestri's departure and I'm excited at the little club that I am building!

Pleased as punch getting this deal done! Many thanks to Stephen Thompson for getting the deal done so quickly. He was a player that I had sought after for a long time and to get him for $5.5 million' date=' I think is a bargain.

He has been playing regularly for Hannover and I think that he has earned a first team spot, so he could be in line for at least a 86 to 87 rise.

Since the departure of De Silvestri to West Ham, we have got Fabian Johnson from Notts County, Luca Antonelli has risen to 88, we already had Manitias as the incumbent right fullback and now we have sealed a great young prospect in Sakai!

I think we have become stronger since De Silvestri's departure and I'm excited at the little club that I am building![/quote']

No worries at all mate.

I do have my eyes on a replacement and have made contact with a manager just waiting for him to get back to me. :)

EC7046OFFICIALHEADER_zpsae6b8703.jpg

Had a long hiatus from blogging article but finally got one out

Garmash sending off sours Spireites reaching magical 40 point mark

(http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.com.au/)

Excellent article once again

thanks for posting in blog - i have not posted due to health issues but hope to write articles and update blog again soon

Birmingham City & Div 3 News

Birmingham City have 9 games left to make sure they survive relegation from div 3 for the 2nd season in a row!

From 16th place down, the 5 teams are all more or less in with a chance of survival as there is only 2 points separating 16th and 20th place.

These are the team in that area with a hard battle in their hands to survive!

Birmingham, Sheffield Wednesday, Norwich, Swindon and Hull.

Here is a quick peak of how Birmingham are likely to line-up for the rest of the season.

birmingham_zps67fe34f9.jpg

Think we have a great chance now of surviving with the latest arrivals at Birmingham, in the likes of Parker, Cerci and Muller.

Anyways Birmingham should have the two new signings by tomorrow but Muller will still not be able to play due to injury. Also another player who wont be in the line-up tomorrow will be Ebert who is due back to full training in 2 days.

sorry if this is boring...but i was bored...lol