English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

I fully intend on being here for the long run' date=' and I apologize if I took a spot from someone on the waiting list :(. Like I said, I was searching this EC for a while (not as much on the forums as I should have) and I couldn't pass up the 1 opening I found. Once again I apologize but I plan on sticking with this squad :)[/quote']

Good for you - I look forward to seeing how you get on with Rovers.

Sadly, they dont let me look at the league tables of worlds I'm not involved in - so I have no idea who's doing well in 7046

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

First come first serve I say.

In principle I agree - but the only thing is that it then becomes impossible to try and build a GW of managers that are known to be good contributors and long term participants.

I think we've all seen GWs with high turnover of managers - some as short as minutes in charge - and even a strong GW is not immune to this if participants dont try and exercise some control.

The other thing about a good GW is that "respectful" managers will voluntarily desist from doing deals that are outside the ethos of the game (eg off loading rubbish to a club that is temporarily unmanaged) and will also try and leave a solid club behind them when they leave.

Even the best managers will give up quickly if they inherit a club at which no prospect of improvement exists and all the best players have been sold off

blackburn_rovers_logo_7868.gif

Blackburn Rovers 2 - 0 Wigan Athletic

Goals from Ilicic (3rd in 3 games since signing) and Gonul (8th of the season).

League Position: 2nd (8 points clear of 3rd)

Form: 7 wins and 1 draw in 8 games.

Remaining Fixtures:

(A) Sheffield United

(H) Blackpool

(A) Swansea City

(H) Portsmouth

(A) Burnley

(H) Wolverhampton Wanderers

(A) Bolton Wanderers

Target: 4 wins and 2 draws will be enough mathematically to gain automatic promotion to Division 1.

But...I think 3 wins from the 7 games should realistically be enough.

Exciting times at Ewood Park!!!

As I previously mentioned, i prefer wait list to get first choice coz they show that they are interested in joining 7046....and wait ages

However, all new managers who join 7046 are more than welcome.

We have a wait list to try to help managers to join in

First come first served is fine if someone is lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time

All the best to the new managers, except when you play MILLWALL :o:D

Job offered to Wayne' date=' and has he wasn't leaving Accrington he agreed on passing it on to 'Richard007' who is on the waiting list! Someone who'd been on waiting list for like 3 months now!

That's two jobs in space of 24 hours gone to people not on the waiting list, sorry Garryc300 and hckyfreak3, this is nothing against you but I personally think people of waiting list should have got them.

Fantastic!!![/quote']

As someone who has had a few job offers in recent months I can tell you that this waiting list ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Last offer prior to Aldershot some of the guys on the waiting list hadn't been online for days and it got to the point where with a day left on the offer I was posting asking anyone to get in touch who was interested so I certainly haven't had the impression that folk are regularly checking the thread.

That's why when I saw Garry was interested it was a no-brainer as I know he's a quality forumer.

Oh and nice to see you were quick to apologise to Garry for your mistaken accusation... :rolleyes:

As someone who has had a few job offers in recent months I can tell you that this waiting list ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Last offer prior to Aldershot some of the guys on the waiting list hadn't been online for days and it got to the point where with a day left on the offer I was posting asking anyone to get in touch who was interested so I certainly haven't had the impression that folk are regularly checking the thread.

That's why when I saw Garry was interested it was a no-brainer as I know he's a quality forumer.

Oh and nice to see you were quick to apologise to Garry for your mistaken accusation... :rolleyes:

The wait list is there to be used but it will do nothing if no-one uses it

Liverpool win 2-0 in away 1st leg against Roma, Rooney with both the goals.

I have had a few ups and downs ratings wise lately, the drops were half expected bar Rooney I still rate him a 95.:

Franck RIBÉRY - 95>96

Wayne ROONEY - 95>94

Cándido RAMÍREZ - 82>83

David LUIZ - 91>92

Javi MANQUILLO - 80>83

Ferreira PEPE - 93>92

Lucas MUGNI - 84>85

Delgado NONO - 78>80

Samperio JAIRO - 83>85

Ribeiro DODÔ - 82>83

Leandro CASTÁN - 88>89

Camilo ZUÑIGA - 89>90

Mario GOMEZ - 93>92

Liverpool win 2-0 in away 1st leg against Roma' date=' Rooney with both the goals.

I have had a few ups and downs ratings wise lately, the drops were half expected bar Rooney I still rate him a 95.:

[b']Franck RIBÉRY - 95>96

Wayne ROONEY - 95>94

Cándido RAMÍREZ - 82>83

David LUIZ - 91>92

Javi MANQUILLO - 80>83

Ferreira PEPE - 93>92

Lucas MUGNI - 84>85

Delgado NONO - 78>80

Samperio JAIRO - 83>85

Ribeiro DODÔ - 82>83

Leandro CASTÁN - 88>89

Camilo ZUÑIGA - 89>90