• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

A 2-2 draw in the second leg with Spuds is not enough' date=' good game Ben, you deserved to go through over the two legs.

Lol @ Boro getting humped from Kazan.[/quote']

Good game mate, unlucky! It was a close affair tonight :)

Hopefully we can now go onto beat Kazan in the final. There's extra pressure to do so because we realistically need to win in order to qualify for next seasons competition, although of course winning a trophy would be brilliant anyway. After their game against 'Boro though, it might not be so routine... (fingers crossed it is).

In transfer news;

The offer for Roberto SOLDADO of Bristol City from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Ba, Enrique and Kasami are on their way to Bristol City, as Soldado heads the other way to WHL. Ba and Enrique were very close to getting level five concerns, so shifting them was pretty much a priority. I was looking for a good replacement for Ba, and I'd certainly say Soldado is more than adequate. Kasami is having a good season for Fulham so far, so John is getting a good little player there too. All in all quick negotiations which is always good. Nice doing business John, good luck with Ba, Enrique and Kasami :)

Good game mate' date=' unlucky! It was a close affair tonight :)

Hopefully we can now go onto beat Kazan in the final. There's extra pressure to do so because we realistically need to win in order to qualify for next seasons competition, although of course winning a trophy would be brilliant anyway. After their game against 'Boro though, it might not be so routine... (fingers crossed it is).

In transfer news;

Ba, Enrique and Kasami are on their way to Bristol City, as Soldado heads the other way to WHL. Ba and Enrique were very close to getting level five concerns, so shifting them was pretty much a priority. I was looking for a good replacement for Ba, and I'd certainly say Soldado is more than adequate. Kasami is having a good season for Fulham so far, so John is getting a good little player there too. All in all quick negotiations which is always good. Nice doing business John, good luck with Ba, Enrique and Kasami :)[/quote']

Yeah Kazan knocked out Man United over the 2 legs in previous round as well as knocking Boro out this round, but in all honesty you should beat an un-managed side so I fully expect you to win it.

Well done on not losing the players to concerns you have had to over-pay but better than losing players for cash, John got the best of the deal but Soldado is no mug.

Leicester go to SMFA Shield Final despite losing 0-1 from Bristol City in second leg of semifinal, as we go through by away goal after our 3-2 away win in first leg. My assistant did the job well :P . Played against PSV in the final,if i won it'll be my 3rd award in Leicester after Cup last season and Charity Shield this season. If i won SMFA Shield too,it means quite good season for Leicester as we avoid relegation once again despite horrible start of the season

Fulham have lost the title to Everton so it seems on the face of it we have nothing to play for.

If I wasnt playing Man United then I would play reserves but Im going all out to make sure the old fool dosent make it to Europe next season.

And my proclamation about the Division 1 Old guard , Sop , Mo , Jooles and Me. They have fallen and will never see the best of days again , While im still there in around the new guard Raz (Hate to say that :P ) , Sean , Dan and Me :D

If I do have anything to shout about then it then all my talk about Jooles , mo and Sop falling away with the old peoples home they own while Jooles and Mo do have some of my respect for the size of the clubs they own but SOP has ruined that Man utd :P The Ozil transfer is a massive long line in transfer gaffes he has made :P

First XI

Adler (90)

Richards (90) - Chiriches (88) - Vlaar (88) - Enrique (89)

Cabaye (90) - Diame (88)

Chadli (89) - Michu (90) - Moses (88)

Ba (90)

---------------------------------------------

Second XI

Guzan (87)

Lowton (87) - Reid (87) - Clark (86) - Rose (88)

Anita (88) - Canas (87)

Weimann (87) - Kasami (85) - Agbonlahor (88)

Osvaldo (90)

---------------------------------------------

Third XI

Steer (77)

Jenkinson (86) - Kadlec (89) - Baker (85) - De Ceglie (88)

Sylla (85) - Westwood (86)

Callejon (89) -Tonev (85) - Kacaniklic (85)

Cardozo (90)

Little update on the progress Bristol City are making. Players like Kadlec, De Ceglie, Callejon and Cardozo are in the third team as they will be leaving when i find buyers for them so are not considered for the first or second team.

If interested in Kadlec, De Ceglie, Callejon or Cardozo, just get in contact. Would be looking for good cash deals or P/E deals which see me recieving Premier League players. :)

Liverpool end the season with a 0-0 draw with Leeds, Feghouli got himself sent off, the point is enough for us to finish 4th place and a Champions League slot.

First half of season we got 22 points in the 19 games, second half of season we got 39 points in 19 games, must start better next season.

Disappointed to see Huddersfield drop out of the top flight.

Niall Taylor earned a draw with West Ham United against Sunderland.

The match ended 2 - 2 between West Ham United and Sunderland in their Division 1 fixture.

Dempsey and Matri were amongst the goalscorers.

And with that we drop down to div 2, looking at doing a few changes to the squad next season, see if we can get straight back up.

Luis Veigas steered Birmingham City to victory against Tranmere Rovers.

Birmingham City beat Tranmere Rovers 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Cerci scored the winner for Birmingham City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Season deff finished on a high! What a turn around for the lads.

More to follow in the next 48 hours...maybe a surprise for all involved in 7046 too!!!

david crawford steered Exeter City to victory against Chelsea.

Exeter City beat Chelsea 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Jourdren had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Wernbloom was on the scoresheet for his side.

champions league football!! unbelievable!!

Div 2

NOTTS CO 2 YEOVIL 1

Hardly a classic' date=' but the two teams swap places with this result.

County finish 11th. Not a team to challenge for promotion, I fear - but you never know.

4 new signings have given us a bit of depth...[/quote']

You came in at a perfect time in my opinion...played a few games giving u chance to see where u need to change things for new season.

AMALFITANO = great signing that could prove to be, really like the lad! Bargain at £6.5m!!!

Good luck next season!

You came in at a perfect time in my opinion...played a few games giving u chance to see where u need to change things for new season.

AMALFITANO = great signing that could prove to be' date=' really like the lad! Bargain at £6.5m!!!

Good luck next season![/quote']

Thanks

I think further changes are unlikely for a while - but there are seeds of a project in place. I've agreed one more deal in principle - but lack the cash.

AMALFITANO looks to be a quality player - I was pleased and surprised to get him at cv in a big game world like this one. A bit of a gamble - but there wasn't a lot to choose from for the cash we had. I think WBA are a good club for him - he can pull the strings there.

Thanks

I think further changes are unlikely for a while - but there are seeds of a project in place. I've agreed one more deal in principle - but lack the cash.

AMALFITANO looks to be a quality player - I was pleased and surprised to get him at cv in a big game world like this one. A bit of a gamble - but there wasn't a lot to choose from for the cash we had. I think WBA are a good club for him - he can pull the strings there.

I don't think it was a gamble specially at cv in this game world, could of done a hell of a lot worst! lol

Watched him against Arsenal other night, really impressive!