English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Ben-SCFC (Forum) steered Tranmere Rovers to victory against Northampton Town.

Tranmere Rovers beat Northampton Town 4 - 1 in a penalty shootout after a 2 - 2 draw in their Play-Off fixture.

Atsu scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Salihović was also on the scoresheet for his side.

YESSSSSSSSSSS :D

We play Barnsley at Wembley on Sunday, they beat us in the Semi last season so its payback time! :P

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

Cheers lol

Not a spelling mistake the bloody thing would not pronounce it right I did check when I heard it. Lol

yes, they sometimes say it wrong

when i get that type of problem like when they say NORWICK

I type it like NOR ITCH so they say norwich or near enuf,

good work though, would be a good blog feature as a once a month item to update everyone

Lost 3-2 in the playoffs to Bolton. We missed a pen at 2-2, had that gone in who knows what might have been. Same team gave us a hiding a couple weeks back so I made a tactical change tonight and it seemed to work, on another day we'd have got the result. All in all a good season and hopefully we can have another crack next season.

Lost 3-2 in the playoffs to Bolton. We missed a pen at 2-2' date=' had that gone in who knows what might have been. Same team gave us a hiding a couple weeks back so I made a tactical change tonight and it seemed to work, on another day we'd have got the result. All in all a good season and hopefully we can have another crack next season.[/quote']

unlucky,

You've had an excellent season tho, well done

Sold Maggio for Tomovic and Knockaert.

Want to give Jung a fair crack at RB next season so Maggio had to leave really. I think Tomovic can push onto an 88 or higher this season, plus his versitility is a massive bonus. Knockaert is a player I really do like. I think he could easily flourish in the Premier League should Leicester be promoted. Should be good value for a rise to 84 anyways.

Good joke.

You love Caulker untill you sell him aren't ya?Nice promotion there.

Young talent?Vazquez or whatever is his name is far from being a talent..he's young but nothing more.

IDK' date='maybe an apple at their best?[/quote']

I was going to ignore this but have a few minutes so will answer.

Do you see me laughing? I may not have a team like yours but ive got a good team and a team with some talent. And your bashing me for no reason and I even complimented you in my post but if you want to be a jack ass thats fine by me :)

No offence mate but you should know I wont give up english players and I love Caulker and if I were to have sold him I would have done when he first went to cardiff and people were enquiring left and and centre.

Thats fair enough mate , Im not going to jump on your opinion but I have had 2 enquirys already so a big middle finger to you there. :)

And again just pretend im sticking a big middle finger at you and think with a much better squad you finished below me in the table :D

Stephen Thompson steered Barnsley to victory against Chesterfield.

Barnsley beat Chesterfield 3 - 1 in their Play-Off fixture.

Hamouma scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pienaar and López were also amongst the goalscorers.

Delighted to reach yet another play off final after a hard fought game against Chesterfield. They had the better of the first half but my goal just before half time was a real killer.

Second half we were much better and on the whole a deserved victory.

We now meet my old side Tranmere in the final which is sure to be a cracker. All our games are very tight and the game could go either way but i know Ben will really want this having been knocked out in the semis by us last season.

EC7046 - End of season 8

A video basically exposing how we all did this season.

7zk9-9-SkLA

Note: You do need sound to hear it!!!! oh and don't msg me saying that I could have done the screenshots bigger and so on' date=' all you have to do is click on 'full screen' lol ;)

As I said there might be a little surprise, well there you have it. Nothing special, just had a bit of extra time on my hands and thought why not. Bit simple and probably boring but these videos can only get better as I get used to the programs used.

Hope you guys enjoyed that boring video and few others to come in the next week :rolleyes:

AND NO THAT IS NOT MY VOICE![/center']

Both videos are superb Luis. Massive pat on the back from me. It's stuff like this that's sets the game world apart from the rest

Barnsley 3 Chesterfield 1

Chesterfield's season comes to an end with a loss to Barnsley. Although we didn't have the best game, it was a well deserved win for steve. We pulled back one goal but it wasn't to be, as they played better than we did.

I'm backing Barnsley to promoted in the final but it caps off a remarkable season for us and it will be some feat for us to repeat it.

Delighted to reach yet another play off final after a hard fought game against Chesterfield. They had the better of the first half but my goal just before half time was a real killer.

Second half we were much better and on the whole a deserved victory

Well done Steve, well deserved win and I'm backing you to win promotion :D

Managed to secure a deal for a much needed backup winger. Patrick Ebert, a player I think will move to a top premier league club soon, will join MK Dons along with 5 million pounds.

In return Silvestre and Delph will be leaving, so we thank them for their service.

OyA0Tsn.png

NEW LOOK 7046 BLOG

The OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG has been upgraded and is now live.

The blog writers' can add articles as before, just click on the "new post" area on the sidebar.

I do all admin as before, however, all logos banners etc will be done by VILLA

ALL DESIGN ISSUES will also be done by VILLA

I would like to thank VILLA for his work in making this happen

blog can be viewed here

http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk

OyA0Tsn.png

NEW LOOK 7046 BLOG

The blog writers' can add articles as before' date=' just click on the [b']"new post"[/b] area on the sidebar.

blog can be viewed here

I've got to say that the blog now looks amazing!

OyA0Tsn.png

NEW LOOK 7046 BLOG

The blog writers' can add articles as before' date=' just click on the [b']"new post"[/b] area on the sidebar.

blog can be viewed here

Looking very nice and well designed :)