English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

YES GET IN! :D

Unlucky to the Barnsley manager' date=' second Play off final hes been in on the trot now and hasnt quite made it, hopefully he gets there next season, deserves it more than anybody.

Been a great season, promoted now and we reached the Quarter Final of both cup competitions getting knocked out against Manchester United and Manchester City.

Been in 7046 for three whole seasons now and in that time took them from Division 4 to Division 2, loved every minute, cant wait for next season.

Just want to thank Northampton for the couple of players ive had and to Ben at Spurs for loaning us Zaha, much appreciated! :)

BRING ON SEASON 9![/center']

Well done Ben! :)

OyA0Tsn.png

EC7046 BLOG WRITERS' WANTED

The OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG is looking for writers' to join the existing team.

You will not be tied down with deadlines etc, you just add an article when you want to.

• no deadlines

• add article after each match or ONCE A WEEK

7046 BLOG WRITERS'

HANCOCK, D2 - Aston Villa

ZE MA (Glory_Days), D3 - Chesterfield

GARRYc300, D4 Aldershot

UKFSC (Craig), D4 - Millwall[/font][/size]

Birmingham Tranfers News

With Darío CVITANICH already a Birmingham player, we set our sights on a few other targets.

As well as DELPH joining from MK Dons, and Tottenham's COQUELIN has also agreed terms with Birmingham and both should be Birmingham players by the end of the day!

Will there be more on the way in? :rolleyes:

Birmingham Tranfers News

With Darío CVITANICH already a Birmingham player' date=' we set our sights on a few other targets.

As well as [b']DELPH [/b]joining from MK Dons, and Tottenham's COQUELIN has also agreed terms with Birmingham and both should be Birmingham players by the end of the day!

interesting

busy time at Birmingham just now, taking shape for new season

Birmingham Tranfers News

With Darío CVITANICH already a Birmingham player' date=' we set our sights on a few other targets.

As well as [b']DELPH [/b]joining from MK Dons, and Tottenham's COQUELIN has also agreed terms with Birmingham and both should be Birmingham players by the end of the day!

...and finally, Adam Johnson will also be joining up with Birmingham within the week!

Guest drseanfitz

Anyone want Danze, 88 D,M®, DM RC.

rejected a £6mil external offer to accept a £6mil bid from Birmingham, only for them to cancel the deal.

got in a £5.5mil external offer since, but will accept anything over that as I try to cut into the half a million loss I now face due to Birmingham pulling out of the deal

Anyone want Danze' date=' 88 D,M®, DM RC.

rejected a £6mil external offer to accept a £6mil bid from Birmingham, only for them to cancel the deal.

got in a £5.5mil external offer since, but will accept anything over that as I try to cut into the half a million loss I now face due to Birmingham pulling out of the deal[/quote']

wow! was there any need for that? I messaged u before pulling out and had no reply in chat, then i sent u private msg apologizing but I just didn't think it he was the right player for Birmingham.

I will buy some crappy youth of u if u have one, offering u the £500k on top of his value if your that upset about your loss!

Don't come out publishing everything and having a sneaky dig at other people, specially when really I've done nothing wrong!!!

Guest drseanfitz

wow! was there any need for that? I messaged u before pulling out and had no reply in chat' date=' then i sent u private msg apologizing but I just didn't think it he was the right player for Birmingham.

I will buy some crappy youth of u if u have one, offering u the £500k on top of his value if your that upset about your loss!

Don't come out publishing everything and having a sneaky dig at other people, specially when really I've done nothing wrong!!![/quote']

No sneaky dig at all.

I reported the facts.

if you're happy to be one of those managers(as many are) that are happy to cancel deals once agreed then there is no problem.

I'm one of those managers who likes to stick to agreed deals, as are others. So there was a need in my eyes.

If you don't want things like this posting, then try deciding if a player is the sort of player you want before telling a manager that you want to buy him and bidding on him.

No sneaky dig at all.

I reported the facts.

if you're happy to be one of those managers(as many are) that are happy to cancel deals once agreed then there is no problem.

I'm one of those managers who likes to stick to agreed deals' date=' as are others. So there was a need in my eyes.

If you don't want things like this posting, then try deciding if a player is the sort of player you want before telling a manager that you want to buy him and bidding on him.[/quote']

the fact i had the decency to msg u and pm you to say sorry(when I DIDN'T need to, as many people wouldn't) should have been enough and you could have just messaged me in private having a dig and not fill the forum up with worthless stuff.

People know me in this setup enough to know I wouldn't do anything to annoy anyone, so don't sit there trying bring something so minor and that was meant to be between me and you, just to give me a bad name.

I've cancelled a lot of deals with people, and they have with me, people change their mind, get used to it, its football. Never as either them or me have gone public about such a silly thing. If you had patience you'd get another £6m bid, but obviously you don't!

Well done for bringing a bad vibe into forum for 500k!

OyA0Tsn.png

You will not be tied down with deadlines etc, you just add an article when you want to.

You can write about your team only - ONCE A MONTH - if you're busy elsewhere

DON'T DELAY - JOIN THE BLOG TEAM TODAY!!

• no deadlines

• add article after each match or ONCE A WEEK/MONTH

Just PM me your email address to get an invite to join, once you accept, you can write for the OFFICIAL 7046 BLOG

7046 BLOG WRITERS'

HANCOCK, D2 - Aston Villa

LUIS VEIGAS, D3 Birmingham

ZE MA (Glory_Days), D3 - Chesterfield

GARRYc300, D4 Aldershot

UKFSC (Craig), D4 - Millwall

Fabian Delph signs for The Blues!

Fabian Delph has today put pen to paper with Birmingham on a 2 year deal, believed to be worth £21k pw. This deal comes as part of the Ebert deal with MK Dons.

delph_zpsfc762af7.jpg

Delph just after signing

Delph will not just be adding depth to the midfield but quality and at the young age of 23 he is seen as a top prospect for the club for many years to come. He has some stiff competition to get into the team with the likes of Parker, Noble and Eremenko already at the club, but he also has the ability to play on the left wing which is a bonus for the team.

Veigas spoke to the press -

Really chuffed that Fabian agreed to sign for Birmingham. I think he is a quality player, and at the age of 23 he can only improve. Personally I think we have just bought a bargain, a future England international? Why the hell not?

I have taken control of Scotland for the upcoming World Cup' date=' I have to say the group looks pretty easy and I look forward to advancing to the knock-out stages.[/quote']

like the confidence boosting out of you....good luck mate.

OyA0Tsn.png

You can write about your team only - ONCE A MONTH - if you're busy elsewhere

ec7046newblogheader_zpsf6f7f78d.png

Just PM me your email address to get an invite to join, once you accept, you can write for the OFFICIAL 7046 BLOG