English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Afternoon all just a quick one from me your 7046 champion... king.. hero.. messiah however you now refer to me ;)

not too much happening so far on merseyside this off season only the one deal to report -

Bristol City (John Henry II) have sold Michal KADLEC to Everton (Sean Oneill) on a deal believed to be around £1,200,000 plus Brede HANGELAND and Ben NUGENT

I like to think i got the better end of the deal but truth be told with hangelands concerns at lvl 4 i had no choice but to get rid instead of bowing to his crazy wage demands lol.

When the new season ticks over all my loaness will be up for grabs as usual, if you fancy any stars of cardiff such as marshall, whitts, kimbo, campbell, noone and maynard they will all be available. Aswell as iturra, tiendalli, vargas and ledley.. enough quality there to shake a stick at :D

Looking to get rid of ashley young aswell so feel free to pop in bids and when im free il have a look, no rubbish tho please guyssss!

Oh and finally amazing work on the blog all, had a read on my lunchbreak in work earlier and it really is top quality so well done to all involved :)

Nil satis nisi optimum B)

Leicester won SMFA Shield!!

trophy1.jpg?w=500&h=389

Gozzy raikkonen has guided Leicester City to a SMFA Shield Final win against PSV!! Leicester City beat PSV 4 - 1 in the final to lift the trophy.

Joaquín scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gilardino and Inan were also amongst the goalscorers.

A very nice ending to my season. 3rd trophy for Leicester after English Cup last season and Charity Shield this season. Nice 2.5m additional prize to my budget too :D . Congrats for Newman too who won SMFA Cup . Nice to see 2 managed club win at the end

Afternoon all just a quick one from me your 7046 champion... king.. hero.. messiah however you now refer to me ;)

not too much happening so far on merseyside this off season only the one deal to report -

I like to think i got the better end of the deal but truth be told with hangelands concerns at lvl 4 i had no choice but to get rid instead of bowing to his crazy wage demands lol.

When the new season ticks over all my loaness will be up for grabs as usual' date=' if you fancy any stars of cardiff such as marshall, whitts, kimbo, campbell, noone and maynard they will all be available. Aswell as iturra, tiendalli, vargas and ledley.. enough quality there to shake a stick at :D

Looking to get rid of ashley young aswell so feel free to pop in bids and when im free il have a look, no rubbish tho please guyssss!

Oh and finally amazing work on the blog all, had a read on my lunchbreak in work earlier and it really is top quality so well done to all involved :)

Nil satis nisi optimum B)[/quote']

Thanks for kind comments re BLOG

The blog team will appreciate your positive feedback regarding the articles posted,

cheers,

Cerci shows he is still the main man

Luis Veigas steered Birmingham City to victory against Sheffield Wednesday.

Birmingham City outclassed Sheffield Wednesday and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Cerci was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Parker was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Our good form continues, scoring plenty and playing fantastic creating loads of chances, just need to tighten up at the back a little more.

Cerci again was fantastic, scoring 3 and assisting 1, top top performance!!!

----------------------------------

Veigas now will travel to China tomorrow morning to meet up with his Sweden squad for the much awaited World Cup.

--------

I am in real need of a forward of high quality, or even an attacking midfielder, at Burnley.

I can offer up to £15m and/or Nicola Murru for the right player, so if you have a youngish forward 88+ and you think he may interest me, let me know.

Cheers lads, and really nice work with the blog to all you writers.

Chesterfield made a brilliant signing

Ángelo HENRÍQUEZ has completed his move to Chesterfield from Northampton Town for 1,845,000

A big thanks to the Northampton manager in making this deal happen. Henriquez has been getting a fair amount of time in the Spanish Second Divison with Real Zargagoza and he has impressed.

In terms of Chesterfield, he will give us more depth in at striker after last season where we only had two legitimate strikers in Paloschi and Smolov but he is a future prospect in the forward line

41.gif SWEDEN NEWS 41.gif

Manager Veigas has joined up with Sweden this morning and has named his squad for the up coming World Cup in China. No big surprises to his selection apart from two young lads, Chelsea's midfielder Oscar HILJEMARK and Watford's striker John GUIDETTI who have yet not been capped.

Sweden are in Group C with Netherlands, Egypt and Bosnia & Herzegovina.

Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC and Sebastian LARSSON are both suspended for the first group game against the Netherlands tonight.

----------------------

WORLD CUP SQUAD SELECTION

Goalkeepers

ISAKSSON, Andreas - Plymouth Argyle

NORDFELDT, Kristoffer - SC Heerenveen

Defenders

WENDT, Oscar - Brentford

OLSSON, Martin - Wycombe Wanderers

OLSSON, Jonas - Doncaster Rovers

GRANQVIST, Andreas - Genoa CFC

NILSSON, Per - 1. FC Nürnberg

ANTONSSON, Mikael - Bologna FC

LUSTIG, Mikael - Celtic

BENGTSSON, Rasmus - FC Twente

Midfielders

KÄLLSTRÖM, Kim - Doncaster Rovers

ELM, Rasmus - Notts County

WERNBLOOM, Pontus - Exeter City

ELM, Viktor - AZ

HILJEMARK, Oscar - Chelsea

LARSSON, Sebastian - Watford

HOLMÉN, Samuel - Fenerbahçe SK

EKDAL, Albin - Shorpe United

BAJRAMI, Emir - Panathinaikos

JÖNSSON, Rasmus - VfL Wolfsburg

ELMANDER, Johan - Galatasaray SK

Strikers

IBRAHIMOVIC, Zlatan - Milton Keynes Dons

TOIVONEN, Ola - Wycombe Wanderers

ROSENBERG, Markus - Tavriya

ARMENTEROS, Samuel - Anderlecht

RANÉGIE, Mathias - Udinese Calcio

BERG, Marcus - Panathinaikos

GUIDETTI, John - Watford

----------------------

FACTS ABOUT THIS SQUAD

- 13 play their football in England

- Doncaster, Watford and Wycombe Wanderers have 2 players each representing Sweden

- 20 are under the age of 30

- 11 had no game time in the qualifying stages

- 9 players have yet to been capped

- TOIVONEN, Ola scored scored 6 goals in 5 games in the qualifying stages

- TOIVONEN, Ola is the leading goal scorer with 28 goals, just 1 goal more than

IBRAHIMOVIC, Zlatan

- Goalkeeper ISAKSSON, Andreas is the most capped player with 80 caps

- IBRAHIMOVIC, Zlatan has been named MOM 19 times and is also assisted 20 goals in 71 caps

----------------------

After such a positive qualifying phase for Sweden, they are really looking forward to making a impact in this years World Cup and are full of confidence. They had to do it in such a strong group and came out just 1 point behind 1st place Montenegro.

1 Montenegro (Q) 8 6 16

2 SWEDEN (Q) 8 4 15

3 Brazil 8 -2 13

4 United States 8 0 11

5 South Africa 8 -8 2

The highlight of the qualifying phase for them was beating the mighty Brazil in both of their games, 4 - 1 and 3 - 1. That really shocked the football world as Brazil failed to reach the World Cup.

----------------------

We managed to catch up with their manager Veigas -

I'm over the moon with how well our qualifying phase finished and how we performed. The lads where great and we are all now just looking forward to getting this World Cup started. We are full of confidence that we can progress from the group stages but it won't be easy. We have a very tough start against the Netherlands, specially losing Ibrahimovic and Larsson to suspension but I'm sure who ever gets selected will give it 100% and that's all I ask for.

41.gif

England news

Dominic has released his 30 man squad for England's assault on the world cup. He is the line up in full!

Goalkeeper

Joe hart - Manchester city

Defenders

Ashley Cole - Arsenal

Luke shaw - Fulham

Steven Caulker - Fulham

Glen Johnson - Sheffield United

Kyle Walker - Carlisle United

Phil Jagelka - Aston Vanilla

John terry - Chelsea

Phil Jones - Man City

Rio ferdinand - Franchise united

Midfielders

Leighton Baines - Everton

Thomas Ince - Daggers

Ashley Young - Everton

Alex ox chaimberlain - Spurs

Frank Lampard - Arsenal

Steven Gerrard - Spurs

Micheal Carrick - Fulham

Leon Britton - Chesterfield

Adam Lallana - Chesterfield

Ross Barkley - Wolves

Jordan Henderson - Walsall

Will Hughes - Walsall

Arron Lennon - Walsall

Forwards

Danny Wellbeck - Swansea

Daniel Sturridge - Derby county

Wayne Rooney - Liverpool

Theo Walcott - Franchise united

Jerpain Defoe - Wolves

Wow just wow , That has stunned us all with some shocking inclusions with the Walsall trio of Lennon , Hughes and Hendo and the chesterfield duo of Lallana and Britton who are most suprising inclusions. Then there is Tom ince who Dominic is well known to be a huge fan of. Then there is the inclusion of young ross barkley and the suprising and not surprising inclusion of Caulker and shaw who are managed by Dominic at Fulham. This means England squad regulars such as Cleverly , Barry , Milner , cahill , Lescott , Downing , Bent , Johnson , Richards as well some others will all be disapointed not to make the grade. Latouche has said this

Today is the first step of reforming the national team ' date=' I wont make the mistake of picking big names who are frankly not good enough to wear the shirt or dont fit into my style of play. For too long we as a nation have had to put up with average like your Darren Bent's , cahill , Downing's and so forth. Iam picking players who have amazing quality's like your Rooneys and gerrards , who are not rated highly enough by the people like Britton and Carrick and your young stars of our future. I pick a squad not only to win this world cup but to fight the cancer that has plagued England stars and by playing our good players! The message I would give to the fans is support us , We as a nation must stand together as we are not best technically but we have other qualitys such as Passion , heart and that will to win! [/quote']

I must say in all the time Latouche has been in management including his role at Fulham he has given many a passionate speech , He is a true footballing man and in its in blood BUT that has to be right up there with the lot. He is a proud footballing man fighting to win the ultimate goal of Winning the world cup and saving English football in the process and that process begins TONIGHT!

Scotland announce 30 man squad.

MCGREGOR, Allan

GORDON, Craig

WHITTAKER, Steven

BARDSLEY, Phil

MULGREW, Charlie

FOX, Danny

CALDWELL, Gary

MARTIN, Russell

BROADFOOT, Kirk

BERRA, Christophe

MCMANUS, Stephen

HUTTON, Alan

BROWN, Scott

ADAM, Charlie

MCARTHUR, James

MCCULLOCH, Lee

FORREST, James

DORRANS, Graham

BANNAN, Barry

FLETCHER, Darren M

MORRISON, James

THOMSON, Kevin

NAISMITH, Steven

MALONEY, Shaun

SNODGRASS, Robert

MACKIE, Jamie

COMMONS, Kris

FLETCHER, Steven

RHODES, Jordan

O'CONNOR, Garry

GROUP :Scotland, Spain [holders] ,Czech Republic & Uruguay.

Against Spain we will wear new Doctor Martins football boots, we might not have the flair to beat the current holders but we can kick the chit out of them all over the park.

We will be giving all players a tetanus jab before the Uruguay game just incase that animal Suarez decides he wants a piece of some prime Angus meat.

Against the Czech's in the opener we will use our best assets with some good wing-play and feed Fletcher up front.

Bookmakers slash Scotland's price of winning the Group from 33/1 to 5/1, it looks like every Scotsman and his dog have bought into SMH's hype that they will win this group at a canter.

The Poland squad has been announced for the World Cup Group G matches against Germany, Russia , and Romania.

SZCZĘSNY, Wojciech

Milton Keynes Dons

-

BORUC, Artur

ACF Fiorentina

-

FABIAŃSKI, Lukasz

Racing Santander

-

TYTON, Przemyslaw

PSV

-

BOENISCH, Sebastian

Sunderland

-

KOMOROWSKI, Marcin

Terek

-

DUDKA, Dariusz

Levante UD

-

PERQUIS, Damien D©

Real Betis

-

KRYCHOWIAK, Grzegorz D,DM,M©

Wolverhampton Wanderers

-

WASILEWSKI, Marcin

RSC Anderlecht

-

GLIK, Kamil

Borussia Mönchengladbach

-

CELEBAN, Piotr

FC Vaslui

-

WOJTKOWIAK, Grzegorz

TSV 1860 München

-

ZEWLAKOW, Michal

Legia Warszawa

-

SZUKALA, Lukasz

Steaua Bucureşti

-

GLOWACKI, Arkadiusz

Wisła Kraków

-

PISZCZEK, Lukasz

Manchester United

-

POLANSKI, Eugen

Sporting CP

-

MATUSZCZYK, Adam

1. FC Köln

-

MILA, Sebastian

Slask Wroclaw

-

BŁASZCZYKOWSKI, Jakub

Coventry City

-

OBRANIAK, Ludovic

Bordeaux

-

MIERZEJEWSKI, Adrian

Trabzonspor

-

GROSICKI, Kamil

Sivasspor

-

PESZKO, Slawomir

1. FC Köln

-

SMOLAREK, Ebi

Jagiellonia

-

MALECKI, Patryk

Wisła Kraków

-

LEWANDOWSKI, Robert

Newcastle United

-

SOBIECH, Artur

Colchester United

-

BROZEK, Pawel

Recreativo

Undeserved defeat for Sweden

Luis Veigas was unable to prevent a Sweden defeat to Netherlands.

Sweden slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Netherlands in their SMFA World Cup Group C fixture.

After 4 minutes we scored....offside! No surprise there...we played well and did not deserve to lose this game.

A lot of positives from this game, plus we was missing Ibrahimovic and Larsson!

We face Egypt tomorrow...must win game!

OyA0Tsn.png

EC7046 WAGEBILL SEASON 8

Some of you may remember the 1st TEAM WAGEBILL article I did in the blog in season 2

An Updated WAGEBILL will be added shortly

This time its an in depth look at the TOTAL WAGEBILL which includes the YOUTH TEAM wagebill as well

Keep looking out for the NEW WAGEBILL article in the blog shortly

FIND OUT HOW YOUR CLUB ARE DOING WITH TOTAL WAGEBILL (1st TEAM & YOUTH)