English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

The offer for Patrick BAMFORD of Darlington from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Abdisalam IBRAHIM of Sogndal from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Something that dosent happen often at Fulham , Some players coming in :D Bamford is having a great loan spell at Franchise and is highly rated at Chelsea and at 800k is a bargain.

Ibrahim is contracted at City but is on loan till December , He has many clubs around Europe after him and 2.1 million should be a bargain also :)

Well done to Craig on the Wage bill and its good to see we can always operate near the top end at a middle of the range budget :)

Something that dosent happen often at Fulham ' date=' Some players coming in :D Bamford is having a great loan spell at Franchise and is highly rated at Chelsea and at 800k is a bargain.

Ibrahim is contracted at City but is on loan till December , He has many clubs around Europe after him and 2.1 million should be a bargain also :)

Well done to Craig on the Wage bill and its good to see we can always operate near the top end at a middle of the range budget :)[/quote']

thanks Dom

Yes, mid table wagebill was well worth it's weight as you came so close to being champions of Div-1

Runner-up at the top table was a great effort from Fulham

BadgeAFC_Bournemouth.png

Been busy recently making some new additions to my Bournemouth squad. Had to sell Giuseppe Rossi to Raz to allow me the funds to strengthen but it would always benefit in the long run.

Income:

Kevin Mirallas

Martin Demichelis

Oliver Sorg

Sebastian Boenisch

James Milner

Delighted with the players that have come in, there all solid whilst a few are looking at rises. Still have some spare change lying around, so not quite finished yet but doubt there will be anymore big signings. Hopefully we now have the squad capable of challenging at the top of Division 3 :)

Something that dosent happen often at Fulham ' date=' Some players coming in :D Bamford is having a great loan spell at Franchise and is highly rated at Chelsea and at 800k is a bargain.

[/quote']

Bamford is doing well with 9 goals in 11 league games,definite bargain at 800k, not so sure what will happen to Ibrahim though.

Scotland got humped from Spain 4-0 , we need a win against Uruguay and have to hope Spain beat Czech convincingly for us to go through.

PolandGoal_20120608.jpg

Poland beat Russia 4-2 in a thrilling World Cup encounter last night and sit above our next opponents Germany on goal difference before playing them in a winner takes all decider tonight:eek:

Should be a cracking match!

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

SWEDISH INTERNATIONAL to join MILLWALL

Granqvistphoto_zpsfd670917.png

ANDREAS GRANQVIST has agreed to join MILLWALL for approx £8m

The 28yr old 88 rated D (RC) has played 5 matches for Sweden with ave rat 7.20

Millwall sold MESTO to fund the deal

GRANQVIST when deal completed will be Millwall's 5th signing

PLAYERS IN

GRANQVIST

BIRSA

BARRIOS

VALDEZ

ELIAS

More on GRANQVIST in EC7046 BLOG, once completed deal

Guest drseanfitz

Thimothée KOLODZIEJCZAK has completed his move to Wigan Athletic from Northampton Town for £6,666,000

The sexiest left back in the game arrives at Wigan;)

Guest drseanfitz

Official 7046 NON-BLOG

Wigan sign the sexiest midfielder in the game;)

The offer for Ignacio SCOCCO of Liverpool from Wigan Athletic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Thanks Dan

PS who would Holtby and Armero get me?

Guest drseanfitz

actually, been thinking about holtby, got a tempting offer in from MK Dons, so will accept the best offer placed on him at some point later on

Edit: sorry will be tomorrow morning when I decide

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

FRIENDLY FIXTURE

MILLWALL 0 BIRMINGHAM 1

Millwall have a good test tonight against 3rd Division side Birmingham. This was made all the more difficult when new signing ELIAS was red-carded after only 4 minutes.

Millwall changed formation before kick-off when they noticed that Andy Johnson had signed for the visitors.

We went 4 at the back instead of 3, however it turned out 3 when ELIAS was sent off LOL.

eliasphoto_zpsbda5194b.png

red carded after 4 minutes

latest signing GRANQVIST was put at right back but had to cover for our 10-man situation. This gave him too much to do and probably explains why he got rating 5.

The only goal was scored by substitute Andy Johnson on 80 minutes.

Late goal sinks Millwall, but decent effort and I would liked to have had a proper look at the match with 11 aside, to help me judge my team better

All in though, decent effort considering we had a man off and a good D3 side

We wish Birmingham all the best for the season ahead.

Keeping it simple tonight...

Got destroyed by Bosnia so Sweden head home early! Really gutted about this!

So this leaves me considering my position with them!!!

Other news Birmingham beat Millwall 1 - 0. Adam Johnson comes on for debut and scores the winner! That's 3 wins out of 3 friendlies at the end of season! Really happy with that, could we really be in with a good chance at promotion?!?! I think so :)

Keeping it simple tonight...

Got destroyed by Bosnia so Sweden head home early! Really gutted about this!

So this leaves me considering my position with them!!!

Other news Birmingham beat Millwall 1 - 0. Adam Johnson comes on for debut and scores the winner! That's 3 wins out of 3 friendlies at the end of season! Really happy with that' date=' could we really be in with a good chance at promotion?!?! I think so :)[/Center']

maybe blessing in disguise

You don't want too much of a distraction so you can focus on Birmingham for season 9