• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

While you losers go home , England come through a nervy game against SOP's austria and smash them 5-1 and it should have been more. Again we get over 60% possession which pleased me :) Theo with 2 goals and 2 assists ( Note to will put him up front :D )

We have Holland today and the message today is that they will nether beat me :D

Guest drseanfitz

Lass DIARRA has completed his move to Wigan Athletic from Sheffield United for £11,000,000

:D

Blackburn Rovers have made an offer to Wigan Athletic to swap Andoni IRAOLA and Markus HENRIKSEN for Lewis HOLTBY .
The offer for Lewis HOLTBY of Wigan Athletic from Blackburn Rovers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

the best of 2 good offers

All Yeovil players rated 87 and over are to be sold to pay off club debts

Pick of the bunch is Campagnaro 90 rated Inter defender.

High cash bids accepted only, also Navas 89 defender available +

Webo , Aduriz, Anelka, Soto , Custodio, Pinto , Perez, Hilton and Simons all 88 rated.

Once sold all 87s and a few lower rated players will be sold.

If there are no internal bids, I will sell to external..

All Yeovil players rated 87 and over are to be sold to pay off club debts

Pick of the bunch is Campagnaro 90 rated Inter defender.

High cash bids accepted only' date=' also Navas 89 defender available +

Webo , Aduriz, Anelka, Soto , Custodio, Pinto , Perez, Hilton and Simons all 88 rated.

Once sold all 87s and a few lower rated players will be sold.

If there are no internal bids, I will sell to external..[/quote']

nice number of posts :D

While you losers go home ' date=' England come through a nervy game against SOP's austria and smash them 5-1 and it should have been more. Again we get over 60% possession which pleased me :) Theo with 2 goals and 2 assists ( Note to will put him up front :D )

We have Holland today and the message today is that they will nether beat me :D[/quote']

my dream would be to knock the English out in the qtr finals :D

A bit of transfer news for Chesterfield

Felix KROOS has completed his move to Chesterfield from Werder Bremen for 1,410,000

Better known as the little brother of Toni Kroos but he is getting a bit of game time at Werder Bremen in real life but since the departure of Jack Cork, he would provide us more depth in the central midfield

Frank BAGNACK has completed his move to Chesterfield from Northampton Town for 800,000

A highly rated central defender from La Masia but seems that he will bide his team in Barcelona B but is getting game time. He will probably replace the departed Christopher Avevor

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid finishing bottom of the league

chairman not showing much confidence in us, eh

Millwall trying to add to the squad to hopefully challenge for a play-off place to improve of last season's 13th spot

MILLWALL v SHREWSBURY - first match of season

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

Looks like Bonser's been on the shorts again, on average rating I think mid table at best tbh. Massively inflated due to my big squad.

Your chairman has increased the capacity of the Stadium by 395 seats. The new capacity has now increased to 14,115.

To kind Jeff!!

We start the season away at Swansea who under performed last season and are a lot better that last season's finish would suggest.

No in's or out's at Walsall to report. Considering a change of shape this season, if so Ola John and Lennon are going to struggle to make an impact so would be willing to listen to offers.

BIRMINGHAM

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious promotion challenge.

As expected...will try our best sir!

Our first 5 fixtures...

Leicester City (H)

Queens Park Rangers (A)

Shorpe United (H)

Chesterfield (A)

Barnsley (H)

Tough start against some quality teams! Aiming for 10 points in these first 5 games.

A good result against these 5 and I'm sure this start could be the beginning of something good.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious promotion challenge.

This is what I will be trying my hardest to do with MK Dons. The standard of clubs dropping into Division Two will make it very hard this year though.

Managed to bring in a few younger and talented players, and seen some high rated stars leave. So hopefully the transition will be positive for us.

Also managed to bring the wage bill under a million, so that is a huge positive for us.