• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

OyA0Tsn.png

BLOG UPDATE:

The TEAM OF THE DAY is back for the new season

TOTD was posted after the WEDNESDAY match but this season it will look different and be added after SATURDAY & WEDNESDAY matches

Based on each match, the TEAM OF THE YEAR will be determined when season ends

Dynamite news to report from Chesterfield

Moreno RODRIGO has completed his move to Chesterfield from Northampton Town for 1,550,000 plus Fedor SMOLOV

Absolutely ecstatic with grabbing Rodrigo! A big thanks to Northampton Town Abdur and I feel like the Spireites have found the missing piece of the puzzle. Rodrigo will be in direct competition with 15 goal Alberto Paloschi and it will give us more variety up front and give us more flexibility with tactics.

So chuffed at the moment!

521.png

Last few weeks has saw plenty of risers at Walsall, our accountant assures me the club is sitting in a very healthy position and funds are in place if needed. Walsall are yet to dip into the market so far in pre season with Saddlers boss Harman insisting he's happy with the squad.

Halstenberg 77-80

Sabino 75-77

Neverton 72-75

Rodrigues 77-82

Ziyech 75-80

Borja 73-78

Eghan 75-80

O'Neill 75-77

Herrera 78-82

Gabriel 83-85

Hughes 83-84

Martial 75-78

Colon 76-82

Lingard 77-80

Rough estimate is prob around 12m for this lot with plenty more risers still in the squad. With 5 days left before the start of the campaign Harman hasn't ruled out new arrivals but insists he will only move if the right player becomes available.

Most will probably think that I am crazy. But Ibra is gone.

In his place we see Teixera, Gouffran and Ramsey. Three players that I really like.

I have needed to shift Ibra for some time, we are leaking money and there is no way we could keep him for another season. Been asking most managers and had negligible offers or no reply on the main. Certainly nothing that grabbed me.

We do lose a massive player up top for us, but he never netted as many as he should to justify his wages and that was it for us. He was brought in to get us promoted and he failed so needed to be cut.

Gouffran will help our depth, I also think that when he gets settled fully he will be able to hit 89+.

Teixera is a player I admire. He is, arguably, Shakhtars best player this season and should certainly hit 90. Should Walcott move up to he will be the main man on the wings.

Ramsey, the main reason for the deal. I love the guy. I loved him last year and could not get him in any setup, but finally I have him. He will get 90, possibly 91. Even 92 if he continues this run of form to the season's end and Arsenal maintain their run of form.

Controversial deal maybe but the ageism on this game is such that if I leave it another season then no one would touch Ibra.

Ferdinand has also agreed to seek pastures new, to further reduce the wage bill.

Carvalho will be his direct replacement. He has impressed this year with Monaco, something very few felt he could still do.

Pabon also joins the Dons. He has been in good form for Valencia and should see a rise to 89. Valencia have a good track record of buying and improving players, hopefully they can do the same with him.

Luis Veigas was unable to prevent a Birmingham City defeat to Huddersfield Town.

Birmingham City slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Huddersfield Town in their Friendly fixture.

Eremenko and Cvitanich were amongst the goalscorers.

I know we would have drawn or even won this game had i started the 5 players who I decided not to give a starting place to. The likes of Cvitanich, Cerci, Muller, Nilo and Lopes. Not bothered tho as I was also trying new tactics and so on. Pretty pleased they only won by one goal.

So anyways Birmingham lose their first friendly, so not bad form to be honest 4 wins in 5. Looked back earlier and was shocked too see how well we have done recently, with tonight's game we have only lost 3 in 21 games.

In other news the one and only Rio Ferdinand will be joining Birmingham! Over the moon with this deal, I know he is getting on a bit, but he is still my favorite player, his loyalty and love for the game is immense!!!

He will be the new Birmingham City captain!!!

Can't wait to get this season started!