• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

OyA0Tsn.png

UPDATE: EC7046 NEW BLOG WRITER

BLOG DESIGN

VILLA

BLOG WRITERS'

UKFSC (Craig)

ZE MA (Glory_Days)

HANCOCK

GARRYC300

LUIS VEIGAS

ASHTINI

DOM LATOUCHE

STEVE025

HAZR

Just send a PM to Craig with your EMAIL ADDRESS and your 7046 TEAM if you'd like to be a BLOG WRITER

The loan list really needs tidying up, just clicked on it and there's just tons of players on there that chairman's won't loan out. Maybe everyone should have a look at there loans and try and get it tidied up, would make things much eaiser for smaller clubs looking to pick up 1 or 2 loans.

The loan list really needs tidying up' date=' just clicked on it and there's just tons of players on there that chairman's won't loan out. Maybe everyone should have a look at there loans and try and get it tidied up, would make things much eaiser for smaller clubs looking to pick up 1 or 2 loans.[/quote']

I posted in forum a few times last season re this but no reply came

I had said that players are listed in loan section and should not be there coz chairman don't allow them to go out on loan.

I said, the situation should be

Loan listed players should ONLY be on loan list if chairman agree, just like they do when doing transfer (ie chairman not agree with fee, alter the offer)

we should have all loan listed players listed on the loan list ONLY IF CHAIRMAN AGREE

I have tried for hours on end looking for loans only to be told by the chairman that he not allow player to go on loan

This is unacceptable in my book

Why have loan list when 90% of them are not allowed on loan by chairman ?

Lots of 85's and an 86 available on loan from MK Dons if you guys fancy any?

In other news, we manage to pick up Luiz Adriano and Defoe for 16 million a piece. Two very talented players, Defoe is solid and Adriano could hit 90 at some point so very happy with this.

Yes I had a quick look this morning Craig just to see if I would get any interest in loaning the likes of Vietto, Hughes, Bruma, Bittentcourt, Morrison and several others out to smaller clubs. These lads are playing in real life so should rise as the season goes on but with the mess the loan list is in it's pretty hard to judge. Everyone should just take a minute to sort out there loan's to tidy it up a bit.

But why not just tidy it up? It's not as if it takes a while it's a 2 second job FGS..

You do know that the chairman of these players that are up on the loan list allowed these players to be added to the loan list so unless someone tells the manager of the player that said player is not being allowed out on loan then the manager is none the wiser and would not know who to remove.

move on ?

av spent like 5 hrs looking thru 90% of them wi the chairman refusing

where do i move on to' date=' dan ?[/quote']

It is not the fault of a manager who puts a player up for loan as obviously when you click to put the player up for loan it is believed that the player can be loaned out or the chairman says Chairman won't allow this player to go out on loan, it is a flaw with SM they should add a bit of code to remove any players from the loan list that cannot be loaned out.

There are only 60 players on the loan list that are 85+ so the 5 hours is a bit of a dramatical overstatement.

And where do you move on to?~> Try the suggestions thread -tells SM that your annoyed with clicking all these players that are loan listed only to be told that they cannot be sent out on loan, ask them to only allow players on teh loan list that can be loaned out.

You do know that the chairman of these players that are up on the loan list allowed these players to be added to the loan list so unless someone tells the manager of the player that said player is not being allowed out on loan then the manager is none the wiser and would not know who to remove.

It is not the fault of a manager who puts a player up for loan as obviously when you click to put the player up for loan it is believed that the player can be loaned out or the chairman says Chairman won't allow this player to go out on loan' date=' it is a flaw with SM they should add a bit of code to remove any players from the loan list that cannot be loaned out.

There are only 60 players on the loan list that are 85+ so the 5 hours is a bit of a dramatical overstatement.

And where do you move on to?~> Try the suggestions thread -tells SM that your annoyed with clicking all these players that are loan listed only to be told that they cannot be sent out on loan, ask them to only allow players on teh loan list that can be loaned out.[/quote']

thats not my point am not blaming managers

i blame sm

my point is, if chairman doesn't allow a player to go on loan - he shouldn't be on the loan list

so if we cant get loan player in loan section we to look in suggestion area

thats great, why have loan section then, buddy

It's really simple u remove your players then re list who you want to loan out.

OyA0Tsn.png

UPDATE: EC7046 NEW BLOG WRITER

BLOG DESIGN

VILLA

BLOG WRITERS'

UKFSC (Craig)

ZE MA (Glory_Days)

HANCOCK

GARRYC300

LUIS VEIGAS

ASHTINI

DOM LATOUCHE

STEVE025

HAZR

JHARMAN

Just send a PM to Craig with your EMAIL ADDRESS and your 7046 TEAM if you'd like to be a BLOG WRITER

thats not my point am not blaming managers

i blame sm

my point is' date=' if chairman doesn't allow a player to go on loan - he shouldn't be on the loan list

so if we cant get loan player in loan section we to look in suggestion area

thats great, why have loan section then, buddy[/quote']

I hear what you are saying but moaning about it on an EC thread is not going to help your cause, as I said try posting in suggestions about fixing the loan system, try suggesting that SM should clear the loan lists at the end of every season then each new season start the list afresh, that would fix the problem in an instant as all players that are no longer able to go out on loan would be removed then only players that are available for loan would be on the list, simples.

Anyway back at Liverpool Pre-season is not going well :mad:

I hear what you are saying but moaning about it on an EC thread is not going to help your cause' date=' as I said try posting in suggestions about fixing the loan system, try suggesting that SM should clear the loan lists at the end of every season then each new season start the list afresh, that would fix the problem in an instant as all players that are no longer able to go out on loan would be removed then only players that are available for loan would be on the list, simples.

Anyway back at Liverpool Pre-season is not going well :mad:[/quote']

is that why u got bee in your bonnet :D

i did contact SM and PM'd vicky and eric

so i posted here to get other managers' thoughts on it so i can get more feedback on it

anyway, ok for you, am away to look for loan players' for another 5 hours :D:D

Its not that simple mate' date=' the chairman lets you put players on the loan list, but then when an offer comes in he stops the players actually going out on loan. Unless someone tells you the chairman has stopped the player being loaned the lending manager doesn't know. [/font']

EC7046_zpsd61f734f.png

Chesterfield's recent transfer activity has been reported on the 7046 blog, feel free to have a read if your interested

Spireites adding some exciting youngsters to the ranks

Chesterfield's dynamite deal for Rodrigo

EC7046_zpsd61f734f.png

Chesterfield's recent transfer activity has been reported on the 7046 blog' date=' feel free to have a read if your interested

[b']

Spireites adding some exciting youngsters to the ranks

[/b]

Chesterfield's dynamite deal for Rodrigo

2 great articles

this is a great time for the blog as transfers are coming thick and fast

wow

Brighton and Hove Albion

Job has been offered to: Claret N Blue the Shorpe manager.

Is this going to be sorted out or what?!

yes, this listed in blog job offers on 20th

so should be resolved tomorrow by manager or SM remove offer coz it after 5 days, i think it is

edit or maybe end of today sometime

if managers don't want team offered why don't they just reject it

what's the idea of hanging on for 5 days with it, beats me

yes' date=' this listed in blog job offers on 20th

so should be resolved tomorrow by manager or SM remove offer coz it after 5 days, i think it is

edit or maybe end of today sometime

if managers don't want team offered why don't they just reject it

what's the idea of hanging on for 5 days with it, beats me[/quote']

He maybe has not been online for 5 days, most people generally reject jobs straight away.