• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

EC7046_zpsd61f734f.png

Just finished my first article as a blog writer' date=' a season preview for Burnley - Have a look

here :)

I'd love to get some feedback off anyone that can take the time to read it, thanks! :D

Excellent

I look forward to reading more of your articles

it will be added to the 7 latest articles area at the top of the blog shortly

(should look good in that area as well)

the "last online" feature should be brought back to help us with such issues

Totally agree with that;)

Also

Hugo CAMPAGNARO has completed his move to West Ham United from Yeovil Town for £10,000,000

Needed a half decent Centre back and 10m is not alot in here

Also added a few players to the loan list all 84 and under

Not much to report at Everton this pre season, squad is still pretty much the same as last season. Not sure if thats a good or bad thing mind, only the one new player but my squad were strong enough to win the league last season :P

Have had a few semi deals agreed only for the player to be sold elsewhere as somebody else has swooped in which is a bit frustrating. Even more frustrating is that 90% of offers i make seem to be countered for Suarez :rolleyes: as much as i like your 90/91 rated player giving you luis in exchange doesnt really appeal to me lol.

Anywhoos charity sheild tonight, not getting my hopes up as Arsenal are far superior on paper, but we'll give it a good go and see what happens.

Put all my loanees up on the list btw, got Vargas, Ittura, Ledley, Tiendalli, Cambell and a few others. Suprised ive not had one offer yet with everybody moaning about the loan list and stuff.

OyA0Tsn.png

EC7046 BLOG WRITERS' WANTED

The OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG is looking for writers' to join the existing team.

You will not be tied down with deadlines etc, you just add an article when you want to.

You can write about your team only - ONCE A MONTH - if you're busy elsewhere

ec7046newblogheader_zpsf6f7f78d.png

Just PM me your email address to get an invite to join, once you accept, you can write for the OFFICIAL 7046 BLOG

Hello guys , Ive been getting a lot offers for my players and quite frankly im a bit annoyed , I wont sell my best players for cash unless I find a replacement which is unlikely :P

Having said that im willing to listen to enquires till tomorrow evening as im going on holiday saturday so I will be checking but unlikely to respond to messages :)

Hello guys ' date=' Ive been getting a lot offers for my players and quite frankly im a bit annoyed , I wont sell my best players for cash unless I find a replacement which is unlikely :P

Having said that im willing to listen to enquires till tomorrow evening as im going on holiday saturday so I will be checking but unlikely to respond to messages :)[/quote']

Just got a decent offer from the MK Dons for Pedro , So I will be encouraging offers for him till tomorrow evening for him in particular or he could be off to the MK :)

OyA0Tsn.png

UPDATE: EC7046 NEW BLOG WRITER

BLOG DESIGN

VILLA

BLOG WRITERS'

UKFSC (Craig)

ZE MA (Glory_Days)

HANCOCK

GARRYC300

LUIS VEIGAS

ASHTINI

DOM LATOUCHE

STEVE025

HAZR

BEN NEWMAN

Just send a PM to Craig with your EMAIL ADDRESS and your 7046 TEAM if you'd like to be a BLOG WRITER

The silverwear keeps on comming down at Goodison Park helping to cement Everton's status as the number 1 team on merseyside B)

Sean Oneill has guided Everton to a Charity Shield Final win against Arsenal!! Everton beat Arsenal 3 - 0 in the final to lift the trophy.

Howard had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Suárez, Baines and Cazorla were amongst the goalscorers.

Delighted with the result, looking at some of the player Arsenal have its a brilliant win. Great way to kick start the new season. May knock up a M/R later if i have the spare time.

In other news

Ashley YOUNG has completed his move to Bristol City from Everton for £10,000,000 plus Nacer CHADLI

Again im delighted with this bit of buisness, never been a fan of Splashley so great to get him off the books. In all honesty i would of done a straight swap just for Chadli so the cash is a massive boost to the finances, finally got my hands on one the new Belgiums golden generation kids :P

Speaking of money, what would 20million buy me around here? Anybody selling? Ideally after a prem based player but willing to go overseas depending on who it is. Let mw know guys.

Charlton have brought in Naismith from the unmentionables,should get a rise if he keeps his form up for Everton and Scotland,a 88/89 wouldn't be unfair.:D,and also brought in Rosenthal,in a swap with Chivu.Chivu seems to be out of the picture at Inter,so it was a good move.

Also secured Mangala on a season long loan as part of a deal that will be revealed in due course.Thanks to Mr Maddison (Carlisle) as always for the loans,absolute gentleman in this gameworld.

Bring on the 4th season of briefly challenging for the title,then finishing 7th-11th:D

25 Oct Friendly

Blackburn Rovers 1 - 0 Fulham

Like taking candy from a baby...

That's 5 friendly wins to kick off Season 9. We have only lost 1 game in 23 matches. I'm sure Chelsea will have something to say about that when the season kicks off for real tomorrow.

Good luck all for the forthcoming campaign!

Ive lost to Peterbourgh ' date=' Southend , Newcastle and drew against Hartlepool so the worst pre season to date in 7046 but as they say DILLIGAF :D

Im going away for the week tomorrow but will try to get on to set up tactics as I dont trust holiday mode :D

Spirits are high :D[/quote']

Actually Dom,ive found the worse you do in pre season,the better the season you have.

I always get killed in pre-season,and always do well:D

This is honestly how ive found things in 7046 and 7777 as well.

Made some case notes if you want me to email you them:D

PS Whats with all the friend requests from people you don't know,not in any of your gameworlds etc,crazy!.

All mine seem to be from Portugal,maybe Charlton are the talk of Portugal lol