• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Anybody interested in doing a deal for Jenkinson? Would be looking to give him and cash for either a CM or a striker around the 87/88 mark or higher if possible.

Also a few players available for loan including Canas (87), Clark (86), Westwood (86) and then a few lower rated ones who are likely to rise like Kacaniklic (85) and Kasami (85) etc

Huge deal for MK Dons.

Leaving are Hamsik and James Rodriguez, but in comes Pedro and Gervinho.

A tough deal for me, but one that I was happy to make in the end. I really like Pedro, I know many are not his best fan, but he fits easily into the best team in the world and is good value for his 93

Gervinho should get his 90 back after rediscovering his form at Roma, I was always a fan of his and was sad to see him struggle at Arsenal. A confidence player, that has now got his mojo back :P

James and Hamsik will be big boots to fill, but having a 93 rated star on the wings should get us plenty of goals and assists this season.

After 223 games , 73 goals and 59 assists and firmly becoming a legend of Fulham and 7046 , Pedro is leaving us :(

Another long term servant in Gervinho is also leaving and both will joining MK dons :)

We will be getting Hamsik who im a massive fan of , He will be immensive in the AM with Sahin and while James Rodriguez from Monaco is very talented winger who will be ample cover for Gervinho :P Adriano will be used as LW now to cover while Shaw will take Adraino's LB cover postion :)

Thanks to Will for being reasonable in the dealings. I will sorely miss Pedro he is super player to have but I have to do whats best for the team as a whole and freshen things up :)

Will do a report tonight if I have time , If not then in due course :)

Edit - Will you bugger ;p

Oh dom sold Pedro? great deal dom blah blah... pffft ive not long won the community shield smashing arsenal in the final and nobody says a word, dom gets rid of a second rate spanish winger and thats the hot topic? :mad:

I hate you guys! :P

Lol in other news, im still open for a few more deals if people are interested. let me know.

Oh dom sold Pedro? great deal dom blah blah... pffft ive not long won the community shield smashing arsenal in the final and nobody says a word' date=' dom gets rid of a second rate spanish winger and thats the hot topic? :mad:

I hate you guys! :P

Lol in other news, im still open for a few more deals if people are interested. let me know.[/quote']

It's not all about you ya know! :P

hi, just took over Brighton.

after a couple of years in 7777, I thought I would join the grown ups and see if I can keep Brighton from relegation.

not a bad starting eleven but not a lot of depth and even less money.

we have 2 87's up for sale.

thanks to man u and everton for the loans.

we are off to Northampton tonight.

good luck to everyone for the season ahead.

hi' date=' just took over Brighton.

after a couple of years in 7777, I thought I would join the grown ups and see if I can keep Brighton from relegation.

good luck to everyone for the season ahead.[/quote']

Welcome to 7046 Smut. :)

Good luck to you!

Blackburn Rovers 1 - 1 Chelsea

Very happy to start the season with a good draw against a very strong Chelsea side. Ilicic gave us the lead in the first half before Falcao equalised for them in the second.

Up next is Liverpool.

I'm really going to enjoy this challenge of being in Division 1. :)

Tottenham 2-1 Nottingham Forest

Spurs open the season with a 2-1 over Nottingham Forest, thanks to two goals from talisman Gareth Bale. A red card for Montoya did slightly overshadow the victory, but it was still a great opening day for Tottenham. Good game Mo, unlucky.

The victory comes after defeat to Leicester in the super cup last night, in which we lost 3-2. Well done on that Gozzy :)

Very happy with our start to the league campaign!

Mark Preston steered Newcastle United to victory against Yeovil Town.

Newcastle United outclassed Yeovil Town and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Sneijder scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lewandowski was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Nice start to the campaign, a 4-0 win over Yeovil, Lewandowski hit a brace, Top of the table......... granted after 1 game though :D

Division 2

Stadium: Liberty Stadium (20,532)

Attendance: 16,869

Swansea City 2-1 Walsall

G.SIGURDSSON 66

J.HENDERSON 73 (pen)

M.GONALONS 79

Never nice to start the campaign with a defeat but have to say Swansea dominated possession and deserved the points. Thought we might sneak a point after Henderson leveled form the spot but not to be. Another tough game up next as we host Preston.

Also on the lookout for a LB so if anyone has one get in touch, can offer the likes of Ola John for the right man.

Niall Taylor earned a draw with West Ham United against Milton Keynes Dons.

The match ended 1 - 1 between West Ham United and Milton Keynes Dons in their Division 2 fixture.

Stekelenburg had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Danny was on the scoresheet for his side.

A hard fought draw to start life in div 2

Niall Taylor earned a draw with West Ham United against Milton Keynes Dons.

The match ended 1 - 1 between West Ham United and Milton Keynes Dons in their Division 2 fixture.

Stekelenburg had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Danny was on the scoresheet for his side.

A hard fought draw to start life in div 2

Start of the day we both said we would take a draw, so glad that was the result in the end :)

Defoe got his tally for the season started and it took an 80th minute equaliser to peg us back. Very even match so happy indeed.

hi' date=' just took over Brighton.

good luck to everyone for the season ahead.[/quote']

Welcome in mate.

Liverpool kick off the campaign with a 1-1 draw with Bristol City, we dominated possession but that was about it.