English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

OyA0Tsn.png

EC7046 STATS UPDATE - OFFSIDE

We all feel gutted when we lose a match by a goal and we had a goal scored which was OFFSIDE

It feels like no-one else gets an offside when they play us' date=' but we always get offside goal when we need it.

[b']OFFSIDE bar chart[/b] has been added to blog for week 1.

OFFSIDE and GOALS SCORED chart in STATS area of blog - here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html

Cracking piece of work Craig, Happy that Wesley and Lewa made the TOTD.

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

Ânderson LUISÃO has completed his move to Leicester City from Huddersfield Town for 9,000,000

As most of you know,i'm looking to buy player for cash recently as i've sold some of the risers i have,and finally i get a decent deal in Luisao. Still a regular for Benfica,9m for 90 rated player isn't too bad. Followed Novaretti's arrival earlier last week, my defence has become stronger in depth with Bocchetti-Luisao-Caceres-Novaretti-Flum competing for 3 spot in defence

Anyone got any half decent forwards laying around?...if so perhaps take a look at Sheff United' date=' maybe we can come up with something? :)[/color']
As most of you know' date='i'm looking to buy player for cash recently as i've sold some of the risers i have,and finally i get a decent deal in Luisao. Still a regular for Benfica,9m for 90 rated player isn't too bad. Followed Novaretti's arrival earlier last week, my defence has become stronger in depth with Bocchetti-Luisao-Caceres-Novaretti-Flum competing for 3 spot in defence[/quote']Paolo Guerrero for cash, highest bidder...

OyA0Tsn.png

EC7046 STATS UPDATE - OFFSIDE

We all feel gutted when we lose a match by a goal and we had a goal scored which was OFFSIDE

It feels like no-one else gets an offside when they play us' date=' but we always get offside goal when we need it.

[b']OFFSIDE bar chart[/b] has been added to blog for week 1.

OFFSIDE and GOALS SCORED chart in STATS area of blog - here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html

I like these new stats you've given us...proving that div 3 is the most exciting, with great strikers and good refs no messing up disallowing goals. lol

I'll miss div 3 next season ;) lol

I like these new stats you've given us...proving that div 3 is the most exciting' date=' with great strikers and good refs no messing up disallowing goals. lol

I'll miss div 3 next season ;) lol[/quote']

don't be so negative, it's probably 50/50 that you'll stay up.

OyA0Tsn.png

The EC7046 Blog now has 23' date='000 views

[/b']

Thanks for viewing the new style blog, hopefully you will all come back to read the latest articles about the EC7046 gameworld

that's brilliant. 3k views in less than a month...it's become very popular recently! Good work Craig and writers!

SJain takes control of Southend

United. This season your Chairman

expects you to mount a serious

promotion challenge. Southend United

were founded in 1906 and play their

home games at Roots Hall in

Southend-on-Sea. The club is also

known as The Shrimpers.

Anyone interested in any of my players, message me in-game of in forum.

López ADRIÁN has completed his move to Sheffield United from Leicester City in a swap deal for Glen JOHNSON

Glen Johnson is coming to Leicester in straight swap with Adrian. Johnson is one of my favourite player in Liverpool,so glad to bring him here. Another deal seems likely for Leicester at the moment but we'll wait to reveal it until it completed

Stéphane SESSÈGNON has completed his move to Leicester City from Bolton Wanderers for 8,000,000

Another deal to complete for Leicester. Sessegnon will directly replace Adrian as utility player upfront. In real life,he's one of player that i love to watch so another good thing for me. That's Luisao and Sessegnon for 17m then,i like it :D

Decided to try and get rid of a few players so the following are available for transfer. Please just throw a bid my way if you so wish or drop me a message :)

Sergio SÁNCHEZ - DRC

Dennis AOGO - D(L),DM,M(LC)

Ruslan ROTAN - DM,M,AM©

Craig GARDNER - D,DM®,M(RC)

Andrey ARSHAVIN - AM,F(RLC)

Tomáš PEKHART - F©

Guest drseanfitz

Decided to try and get rid of a few players so the following are available for transfer. Please just throw a bid my way if you so wish or drop me a message :)

Andrey ARSHAVIN - AM' date='F(RLC)

[/quote']

what you after from wigan