• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

OyA0Tsn.png

EC7046 STATS - OFFSIDE

Remember you can check the BLOG after EVERY game to see how many goals were OFFSIDE in each division - along with the total amount of goals scored

week 1 - OFFSIDE and Goals scored can be viewed here

http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html

Div 2

NOTTS COUNTY FACE BIG TEST AS MAGPIES FACE MAGPIES

Newcastle United are our opponents tonight - a top team bristling with 90s and holding at least a 3 point per man advantage over our miserable little team.

I don't hold out too much hope of winning - but a point would be a very good result for us, even though we are at home.

A very tough GW in which to improve the squad through transfers - but we've picked up a couple of decent external players since I took over at the tail end of last season. Hopefully they will play well when called upon.

It's always hard to get excited about a squad that someone else built - but if we win tonight I'll feel a lot more connected to the club.

How transfer dealing in 7046 makes me feel...

comp021.gif

It's simple. Identify a target (preferably one who doesn't get a game in real life), then offer your best players in exchange. You may need to top the deal up with cash that you don't have (so you have to sell some players to raise the cash).

Works every time. B)

It's simple. Identify a target (preferably one who doesn't get a game in real life)' date=' then offer your best players in exchange. You may need to top the deal up with cash that you don't have (so you have to sell some players to raise the cash).

Works every time. B)[/quote']

Haha thats a shockingly accurate description of how things work around here :P

Anybody want darren fletcher? He'll be back in Uniteds team soon enough after a succesful return to the under 21's ;)

Or anybody selling any players for cashhh?

Ben-SCFC (Forum) earned a draw with Tranmere Rovers against Derby County.

Tranmere Rovers dominated much of the play against Derby County but could only manage a 0 - 0 draw in their Division 2 fixture.

Good point away at Derby, we visit Palace next who have won both of there first two games.

article-1209028-062ECAA1000005DC-636_634x458.jpg

Aldershot youngsters battered in Norwich

Police in Norwich have put out an APB after the worst criminal act seen in the history of 7046.

Despite having more shots on goal including 12 shots on target compared to the 7 from Norwich, Aldershot were thumped 5-0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Aldershot released a statement shortly after the game which simply read......'you couldn't write it' :rolleyes:

Stephen Thompson steered Barnsley to victory against Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Barnsley outclassed Wolverhampton Wanderers and beat them 6 - 2 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Hamouma was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

López and Arnautovic were also amongst the goalscorers.

A superb result against who i feel will be a team battling for promotion this season. The shots count was pretty even but the possession was way in our favour.

The result sees us climb to 3rd in the table. Up next another tough away assignment at QPR

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick steered Wigan Athletic to victory against Manchester City.

Wigan Athletic outclassed Manchester City and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Pazzini scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Diarra and Scocco were also amongst the goalscorers.

that'll do for now, a clean sheet and 67% possession against Messi, Di Maria and co

It's simple. Identify a target (preferably one who doesn't get a game in real life)' date=' then offer your best players in exchange. You may need to top the deal up with cash that you don't have (so you have to sell some players to raise the cash).

Works every time. B)[/quote']

Only for chumps like yourselves :P

It's been a good day so far , Managed to get Javi Espinosa from Barca for Sam Johnstone and Harry forrester :P 2 players who had very little use apart from eating wages :D The bid come up to 1.7 million which I was always confident would beat a 4.1 million cash bid due to the loophole :)

We also took away a 2-1 over Charlton with Hulk and Hernandez both playing very well together. :) Team is looking really solid now with James rodriguez yet to make his debut :P

Disappointing night for The Blues

Luis Veigas was unable to prevent a Birmingham City defeat to Queens Park Rangers.

Birmingham City slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Queens Park Rangers in their Division 3 fixture.

Game Stats

QPR 1 - 0 Birmingham

Possession

49% - 51%

Total Shots

19 - 16

Shots On Target

8 - 12

Corners

6 - 4

Ok, I know we didn't deserve to win, but we sure didn't deserve to lose this game. Possession pretty much same, they might have edged it on chances but real chances we should have scored at least a goal, if not 2. I'd taken a 1 - 0 but to lose a game like this has truly annoyed me!

Oh dear. Gillingham succumbed to a 4-1 loss to Barnsley. Got totally overrun all across the field. The only positive was the return of David Nugent, who scored 14 goals in 36 games before I sold him, only for me to bring him back and him score on debut. I've gotten the club back out of debt, and built a squad good enough to get by while allowing the new manager to put their own stamp on it. Will leave after the final two players join.