English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Hi Craig,

Been on the waiting list for yonks, is it possible I've been overlooked because you've got my name on the list wrong?

It currently reads RUTTS66 instead of ruts66 (one 't').

Cheers,

ruts

PS. Those that know me will vouch for my loyalty and commitment to whatever club I manage whether it be Real Madrid or Port Vale. Hope you can squeeze me in soon... :)

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

Hi Craig' date='

Been on the waiting list for yonks, is it possible I've been overlooked because you've got my name on the list wrong?

Cheers,

ruts

PS. Those that know me will vouch for my loyalty and commitment to whatever club I manage whether it be Real Madrid or Port Vale. Hope you can squeeze me in soon... :)[/quote']

The list isn't set in stone mate, best way to get in is to read the thread daily so when a job comes up you will know about it. Then you can try and get in contact who whoever has it on offer.

Hi Craig' date='

Cheers,

ruts

PS. Those that know me will vouch for my loyalty and commitment to whatever club I manage whether it be Real Madrid or Port Vale. Hope you can squeeze me in soon... :)[/quote']

it's not easy getting into 7046, You are listed 10th, so you can imagine the length of time that the top of the list has waited.

as Bigtunna stated, waiting list is not set in stone, it's listed in order to let us know who has waited longest.

anyone on list could be offered job first, pending on who manager gives it to.

check blog "waiting list" section and have a look at its "please note" section

At least being on the list lets others see that you want in and they maybe give you a team soon

best of luck

Hi Craig' date='

Cheers,

ruts

best way to help get in, is to be active a lot in this thread

this will get you noticed more, some of the wait list haven't been on here for ages so if we see you regularly posting, they will take note when jobs arise

Re: Respuesta: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

I'm really amazed at the activity that has the game world. I really hope the opportunity to enter and be part of a championship so legendary within SoccerManager.

Good luck getting into 7046

btw' date=' you can check out the 7046 OFFICIAL BLOG in link below

It will keep you up to date with the 7046 gameworld

[url']http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk[/url]

WBA 2-3 Tottenham

A tight affair at The Hawthornes saw Spurs come out on top, thanks to two goals from Bale and one from Mertesacker. WBA went down to ten men in the first half, which swung the game more towards us, although our opponents still put up a fight and could have come away with a point.

We managed to pick up the three points though, which I'm delighted with. Good game David, unlucky buddy :)

Mark Preston steered Newcastle United to victory against Derby County.

Newcastle United beat Derby County 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Nasri had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Pjanić and Pastore were amongst the goalscorers.

100% record in the first 3 games of the season. Tough test comes on Wednesday against the other division favourites, Man City.

Stephen Thompson was unable to prevent a Barnsley defeat to Queens Park Rangers.

Barnsley slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Queens Park Rangers in their Division 3 fixture.

Bossed every single stat but lose the game. Very disappointing. Unfortunately that has been my problem in the past couple of seasons. Dropping silly points when the better team in matches happened twice already this season.

Moving onto the next match we go back to Oakwell to take on Leicester City were new signing Lisandro Lopez will make his debut after serving a one match suspension tonight for past misdemeanors at Bournemouth.

Man City beat Watford 3-2 in what seemed a nervy match even when Watford were reduced to 10 men. Credit to john james. Messi picked up a 3 day injury making him unlikey to feature against a good looking Newcastle side.

100% record in the first 3 games of the season. Tough test comes on Wednesday against the other division favourites' date=' Man City.[/quote']

Should be a good game mate!

Man City beat Watford 3-2 in what seemed a nervy match even when Watford were reduced to 10 men. Credit to john james. Messi picked up a 3 day injury making him unlikey to feature against a good looking Newcastle side.

Should be a good game mate!

Messi is on 72% fitness just now, he's due back on Tuesday. We play Wednesday, sorry to say from my part that he could play against me, yeah?

Regardless - best of luck, :)

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

WYCOMBE 1 MILLWALL 1

A hard fought match with Millwall having 62% of possession with only 4 shots on target. A late BARRIOS goal for Millwall on 88 minutes gave us an important away point.

However, an early goal after only 8 minutes for WYCOMBE was ruled OFFSIDE, so our point was fortunate as well.

yaaaasssssssssss finally a win

Talk about sing when your winning! :rolleyes:

Walsall 1-1 MK Dons

Defoe 19

Henderson 75

We get our first point of the season thanks to a Henderson free kick 15 mins from time but slightly disappointed not to take all 3 points having edged the game. Klose had an early goal ruled out for offside and we played against 10 men for 40 mins but MK Dons are one of the stronger sides in the Division so I would have taken a point before kick off. Our tough start to the campaign doesn't get any easier as we head to Upton Park next before heading to Villa Park next Saturday.