• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

OyA0Tsn.png

UPDATE: EC7046 NEW BLOG WRITER

BLOG DESIGN

VILLA

BLOG WRITERS'

UKFSC (Craig)

ZE MA (Glory_Days)

HANCOCK

GARRYC300

LUIS VEIGAS

ASHTINI

DOM LATOUCHE

STEVE025

HAZR

JOSHUA HARMAN

BEN NEWMAN

BIGTUNNA

Just send a PM to Craig with your EMAIL ADDRESS and your 7046 TEAM if you'd like to be a BLOG WRITER

Sean Oneill was unable to prevent a Everton defeat to Bolton Wanderers.

Everton have lost to Bolton Wanderers 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Adebayor was on the scoresheet for his side.

Sigh our awful start to the season continues.. think my players are still too tired from title celebrations last season :P on a serious notei need to turn it around asap so easy to get cut adrift in this league.

In more exciting news.. Everton park say hello to their first 94 rated player as Arjen Robben gets a nice rise. Hopefully sooner or later il have a pair with Suarez getting a rise. B)

Ive already set my team up for Porto and Blackburn. Ive changed my forward line to put Javier back.

Ive got Debuchy , Adraino , Fletcher , Rosicky , Capoue , Wiji , James all on the bench and that is strong to say the least :)

The person Ive been highly impressived with is Tomas Rosicky , This is a guy who is 33 , only 88 which is low for my team and not fancied by anyone but I will argue he has been a fantastic signing for me. He has such quality and could actually rise with how he is playing for Arsenal. Hard to believe you let him go craig but im thankyou you did as I will enjoy having him till the day he stops becoming useful :P

Ive already set my team up for Porto and Blackburn. Ive changed my forward line to put Javier back.

Ive got Debuchy ' date=' Adraino , Fletcher , Rosicky , Capoue , Wiji , James all on the bench and that is strong to say the least :)

The person Ive been highly impressived with is Tomas Rosicky , This is a guy who is 33 , only 88 which is low for my team and not fancied by anyone but I will argue he has been a fantastic signing for me. He has such quality and could actually rise with how he is playing for Arsenal. Hard to believe you let him go craig but im thankyou you did as I will enjoy having him till the day he stops becoming useful :P[/quote']

yes, He was very good for us and like most of our decent players - we sell to raise cash to balance books, but he had a great time at MILLWALL

we have £240k, so expect another player to follow Rosicky.

yes' date=' He was very good for us and like most of our decent players - we sell to raise cash to balance books, but he had a great time at MILLWALL

we have £240k, so expect another player to follow Rosicky.

[/font']

Thats fair enough , I probably ruined your plan to buy him back :D

I think people look to much to the age and not looking to quality. Ive managed to get excellent service from him at the very top of the 7046. Im a huge fan of players of his quality and he fits into my system brillantly :P Plays for a brillant team in Arsenal to boot.

Just a shame you cant keep players like Rosicky but understand the need to balance the books and Damn I may be knocking on your door when Henry comes free ;)

Thats fair enough ' date=' I probably ruined your plan to buy him back :D

I think people look to much to the age and not looking to quality. Ive managed to get excellent service from him at the very top of the 7046. Im a huge fan of players of his quality and he fits into my system brillantly :P Plays for a brillant team in Arsenal to boot.

Just a shame you cant keep players like Rosicky but understand the need to balance the books and Damn I may be knocking on your door when Henry comes free ;)[/quote']

yes, frustrating when we start well, then need to sell our good players to balance the books

I got MALOUDA who is 33 yrs old, he has played 3 games, scored 2 goals with 3 assists, ave rat 7.33

so hope he keeps that going

Henry yet to play for us as he had 3 match ban when he arrived, he is available for me for wednesday.

I agree with the lack of interest in older players and that they can just be as useful as their younger team mates.

In my team's case, we bought Hugo Rodallega with no contest from an external and no one really fancied him but came in with great value for $4.1 million. He managed to score 26 goals in 40 games over 2 seasons but we had to sell him as a result of balancing the books.

But its always intriguing when a team buys an older player to see what kind of impact he can have

OyA0Tsn.png

LATEST 6 BLOG ARTICLES

Here's the latest BLOG articles which have been added to the OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG

• Determined Spireites outfox Leicester to grab a point

• Harman: We Will Improve

• EC7046 STATS (Week 3)

• Giroud arrives at AFC Bournemouth

• TEAM of the DAY (Match 3)

• Terrific Tykes tame Wolves

You can read these articles and more when visiting the OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG here

http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.com

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

BESIKTAS OFFER £7.3m FOR ALMEIDA

Cash strapped MILLWALL have been offered £7.3m for HUGO ALMEIDA.

ALMEIDA was not transfer listed, Besiktas just put in an offer to tempt him away from Millwall.

ALMEIDA STATS

PLAYED 3

GOALS 2

ASSIST 1

MOM 1

AVE RAT 8.00

MILLWALL PRESS CONFERENCE IN THE BLOG SHORTLY