English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Ben-SCFC (Forum) steered Tranmere Rovers to victory against Wigan Athletic.

Tranmere Rovers beat Wigan Athletic 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Salihović scored the winner for Tranmere Rovers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Get our first goal and win of the season in a 1-0 win over Wigan, Ryzhikov made a few important saves at the end to keep us ahead.

Home to West Ham next who have had a worse start than us.

Respuesta: Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Get our first goal and win of the season in a 1-0 win over Wigan' date=' Ryzhikov made a few important saves at the end to keep us ahead.

Home to West Ham next who have had a worse start than us.[/quote']

Since you declined Ben? Congratulations! I hope I get my chance soon too :)

23_1360874026.jpg23_zpscafc5e3f.jpg4.jpg

Birmingham bounce back with a win after losing their last 2 games, thanks to a fantastic performance by Johnson and goal by super sub Bezus!

----------------------

Luis Veigas steered Birmingham City to victory against Chesterfield.

Birmingham City beat Chesterfield 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Johnson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bezus and Cerci were also amongst the goalscorers.

2nd min - Birmingham

Eremenko th_assist_zpsaedb8543.jpg

Johnson goal_zpsf2f8af25.jpg

5th min - Chesterfield

Koo th_assist_zpsaedb8543.jpg

Paloschi goal_zpsf2f8af25.jpg

29th min - Birmingham

Muller th_assist_zpsaedb8543.jpg

Cerci goal_zpsf2f8af25.jpg

38th min - Chesterfield

Koo th_assist_zpsaedb8543.jpg

Paloschi goal_zpsf2f8af25.jpg

HALF - TIME 2 - 2

78th min - Birmingham

Johnson th_assist_zpsaedb8543.jpg

Bezus goal_zpsf2f8af25.jpg

--------------------

MOM

mom_zpsefe0b95c.jpgAdam Johnsonmom_zpsefe0b95c.jpg

-------------------

Fantastic result for Birmingham, 3 very important points tonight to stay in touch with the top of the table. Up to 9th place.

We face Barnsley next as Stephen will be hoping his boys can bounce back, so a very hard task ahead.

-------------------

Fantastic result for Birmingham' date=' 3 very important points tonight to stay in touch with the top of the table. Up to 9th place.[/quote']

Well done mate, well played. Chesterfield were always on the back foot in this game and a brace from Alberto Paloschi couldn't save us from the Blues overrunning us at the end.

Chesterfield's unbeaten run came to a crashing end, thanks to a 3-2 loss against Veigas' Birmingham boys. Paloschi grabbed a double and Koo got a double assist as well.

Although we didn't get anything out of the game, Birmingham are a tough match up and we are playing better then our opening games which is encouraging.

Another piece of good news is Mehmet Ekici will be available for selection after returning from his three match ban but we will have another interesting/tough fixture against Shrope who have rocketed to 2nd place in the early standings

I'm hopeful of another strong performance

Hancock (Forum) steered Aston Villa to victory against Milton Keynes Dons.

Aston Villa beat Milton Keynes Dons 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.

Kiessling was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pogba and Moutinho were also amongst the goalscorers.

4 goals from 4 matches for Kiessling..

Well done mate' date=' you prob deserved a 1-0 win with the stats, but well done all the same.[/quote']

Thanks :), yeah I was surprised to see that I scored all my shots when watching the match in score center, guess it comes down to luck..or maybe it's because Kiessling just couldn't miss last night :P

Everton' date=' Man United & Forest early season relegation candidates????[/b']

Two of 7046 division 1 title winners struggling at the bottom of the league, coinsidence? or.. do SM like to make the fortunes of the winners a bit more difficult? Im of the latter opinion. Bit of a handycap just to even the playing field.

Youd know about that tho right dan? Youve won the division 1 title before havent you? oh... awkward :o:P

In other news

Ben TURNER has completed his move to Everton from Racing Ferrol for £2,750,000

Another cardiff regular who is impressing this season. Il change my name to Everton city soon B)

Two of 7046 division 1 title winners struggling at the bottom of the league' date=' coinsidence? or.. do SM like to make the fortunes of the winners a bit more difficult? Im of the latter opinion. Bit of a handycap just to even the playing field.

Youd know about that tho right dan? Youve won the division 1 title before havent you? oh... awkward :o:P

In other news

Another cardiff regular who is impressing this season. Il change my name to Everton city soon B)[/quote']

Your just a one season wonder Shacky boy , I may have never won the title as of yet but at least im always fighting at the top unlike you losers. Your at the bottom becuase you deserve to be among with SOP.

And Dan wont win the title , He couldnt even beat Blackburn :D

Keep buying the Cardiff players mate and Everton city will be relegated quicker than you can say Cardiff :P

Respuesta: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

150px-Gillingham_FC.png

Hello friends! I introduce myself as the new manager of Gillingham!

From Argentina will try to bring this humble club to the top of this prestigious championship.

Thank you for this opportunity, especially to Wayne Harman (manager of Accrington Stanley) for sending the job application.

Re: Respuesta: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

150px-Gillingham_FC.png

Hello friends! I introduce myself as the new manager of Gillingham!

From Argentina will try to bring this humble club to the top of this prestigious championship.

Thank you for this opportunity' date=' especially to Wayne Harman (manager of Accrington Stanley) for sending the job application.[/b']

No prob m8, good luck!